Stalker, much? (:

Forbidden Kiss

 

Yonghwa tilted his wrist slightly with a swift jerk to get a glimpse of his watch. 2:20. He had ten minutes before school was out and, surprisingly enough, had finished his class work already.

 

Yes, Yonghwa the “Rebel Idol” actually did his class work. He could hear the muted whispers coming from all around him as he slouched in his seat with his head leaning against the window while his mind began wandering around. Reflecting back to his previous encounter with Jjang from Seoul High, his eyebrow creased as he wrinkled his nose subconsciously.

 

Three days had passed since then, and Yonghwa had yet to see her face. Instead of throwing himself in front of her again, he had spent these last few days digging up any information he could on her, which, of course, included digging through Taeyeon’s personal belongings while she was out doing whatever, hoping to find pictures of Seohyun.

 

Why?

 

Because Yonghwa had a strong suspicion that Jjang was Seohyun. Rather than sleeping at night, this idea had overtaken him to the point of insomnia.

 

What if Jjang was really Seohyun?

 

Everything would make sense.

 

According to rumors, Jjang had been abandoned by her mother a few years ago, and, after rummaging around town for gossip, he found out that Jjang had a sister and brother as well. A stepbrother, to be precise.

 

He had scoped out Seoul High and stealthily snuck into the administrative office to take a peek at their records. Jjang, whose name, for whatever reason, was recorded literally as “Park Jjang”, had transferred to Seoul High within the days that he had been in the hospital recovering from his accident.

 

Not only did the timing match perfectly, even though the last name was odd, Jjang was awfully suspicious with the way she treated him- she treated him like he was a disease she couldn’t dare catch, like he was someone she wanted desperately to stay out of her life.

 

And why would that be?

 

Because she’s Seohyun, his long lost stepsister who he apparently used to love.

 

Everything matched up.

 

Yonghwa yawned as a paper ball flicked him in the head harmlessly and tumbled out the window. He looked over to see a group of giggling girls goggling him with their eyes full of disgustingly heavy makeup. Heck, you couldn’t even see their eyes under all that money.

 

Yonghwa rolled his eyes and stood up, taking his time to stretch before swinging his book bag up and walking out the room. “Thank you teacher!”

 

It was time to go to Seoul High.

 

Oh no, he wasn’t going to confront Jjang/Seohyun. After all, it would be humiliating if he was wrong and they were really two different people. He just wanted to talk to her.

 

And perhaps become friends.

 

He remained perched atop his bike momentarily, pondering the options that lay before him. In all honesty he could call Jjang/Seohyun out… or he could remain friendly and silent and just bother her until she could spare him a few minutes to talk.

 

He chose the latter choice and set off for the high school with a determined heart.

 

Sliding his motorcycle to a stop before the school, Yonghwa slipped the helmet off his head and shook his head a few times, clearing the hair out of his eyes. Ignoring the excited murmuring that had started up, his eyes darted through the crowd, searching for a face. Her face.

 

He saw it at long last, bobbing through the flood, laughter drifting around the open schoolyard. Until she saw him, that is.

 

Yonghwa knew the moment she saw him because of the way she stiffened, her smile gone. Descending from bike, he took long strides toward her and saw that the friends she had been talking with weren’t the ones from the gang. After throwing them hard looks, his gaze met Jjang’s cold, cool, indifferent face.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Please. Give me a few minutes.” He pleaded not only with words but also with his eyes, his eyes that bore into hers.

 

“I need to go somewhere,” she replied curtly.

 

Yonghwa saw through her steel face. “Liar.”

 

One of the guys around her pushed forward, placing himself in front of Jjang with a defiant aura around him. “Who are you?”

 

“Lee Yonghwa.” Yonghwa’s eyes flickered back to her. “A few minutes.”

 

“Lee Yonghwa? From Seorim High?” The boy snorted, his eyes constantly returning to Jjang’s face, obviously trying to impress her. “You lookin’ for a fight, you foo’?”

 

Oh my goodness, Yonghwa groaned inwardly. Don’t even try to act ghetto, you preppy wanna-be. You don’t know what the streets are like.

 

“Like I said,” Jjang said as she shoved past him, “I need to go.”

 

“I need to go too,” Yonghwa shot back, “so let’s go together.”

 

“I doubt we’re going in the same direction, so why don’t you go run somewhere else?”

 

“I need to go where you’re going, so I’m sticking by you.”

 

“I’m going home…” She gave Yonghwa an incredulous look, not believing the conversation they were having.

 

“Good. I’ll go with you then!” Like he said earlier, he was determined. Absolutely determined.

 

“Fine. Do whatever.” She swung up onto her bike, her hair arching gracefully after her as it shone in the sunlight.

 

He did as she said. Walking past the shocked boy who challenged him earlier, he boarded his bike and followed her to a rich neighborhood, stopping before a massive… mansion.

 

She barely threw him a glance and entered the house, making a point out of shutting the door dramatically in his face.

 

He sat down on the front porch.

 

Occasionally he heard her footsteps approach the door, heard the blinds move slightly as she checked to see if he was still there, and heard her utter “Crazy Bastard” softly through the door.

 

And he continued sitting there.

 

Yonghwa wasn’t crazy nor was he a bastard. At least, he wasn’t a few weeks ago. Maybe he was crazy now. And maybe he was a bastard now. Hm…

You call me craa-zee-ee,

But you don’t know the secrets hiding within

Mee-eee-ee,

So don’t come knocking at my door and lee-ee-ving,

Without so much as a goodbye,

Oh whyy?

 

“Yeboseyo?” Yonghwa held his phone with a limp, disinterested hand as he chewed on a pen he had discovered in his pockets.

 

“Yo, Yonghwa!” It was Jonghyun calling.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Where you at man? I heard you just walked out today!”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Stop with the freaking short answers, they’re annoying.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Forreal man! Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about your stepsister.”

 

Hold up. Stepsister? Jonghyun knew about Seohyun? “Excuse me?”

 

“Your stepsister… Taeyeon… Did you forget about her?”

 

Oh right. That stepsister. “Yeah.”

 

He heard a scoff coming from the other end, along with a “You’re a horrible brother.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Nevermind…” Jonghyun sighed. After saying goodbye, he hung up, leaving Yonghwa staring at his phone with a puzzled expression on his face.

 

Why was Jonghyun asking about Taeyeon?

 

He scratched his head. Oh well. No matter.

 

His stomach was rumbling.

 

Hm.

 

After a split second of extreme deliberation, Yonghwa decided to grab dinner and then return to sitting in front of Jjang’s house. He calculated the time. It would take him ten minutes to get to the closest store, buy dinner, and come back.

 

He hoped that Jjang wasn’t going to leave within these ten minutes.

 

As he came out of the store, he caught sight of some troublemaking gang members from a disgusting school sulk behind the corner, and, with his curiosity rising, he followed silently after them, his hand shoving noodles into his mouth.

 

“Let’s jump the leader of Seoul High,” one drunken guy smirked, swaying from side to side.

 

“I heard that she’s- she’s real pretty,” the other drawled.

 

“Let’s gooooooo,” a third guy lurched forward, a idiotic smile on his face.

 

Drunken guys were dangerous, especially because they no longer knew their limits.

 

Yonghwa hurried back to Jjang’s house, ringing the doorbell. A man opened the door, surprised to see him standing there.

 

Awkward.

 

“Is, err… Jjang here?”

 

“She just left.” The man replied shortly as he studied Yonghwa with sharp, unwelcoming eyes. “Who are you?”

 

“I’m Lee Yonghwa.”

 

“Lee Yong-Yonghwa?” For some reason, the man was obviously aware of who Yonghwa was.

 

“Are you Jjang’s father?”

 

The man nodded. “Do you want to come inside?”

 

Was this man inviting him in? Why the change of heart?

 

Why not, right?

 

Yonghwa nodded as he cautiously stepped into the house. 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

EXTRA (:

 

 

After shutting the door in Yonghwa’s face, I leaned against the familiar wooden frame and slid down slowly until I was sitting on the ground.

 

Why was Yonghwa being so persistent?

 

I drudged upstairs and collapsed on my bed, not even bothering to kick off my shoes. Every twenty minutes or so I would pick myself up to check the door. Every twenty minutes I would see him sitting out there so miserably and as a result, I would clump upstairs to throw myself down on the bed again.

 

Does he already know who I am?

 

If he does…

 

I shook my head, throwing that thought away. There was no way he could possibly know who I am.

 

I am Park Jjang.

 

I’ve tried so freaking hard to try to forget about my past.

 

I am Park Jjang.

 

I’ve successfully built up my life again from the ashes.

 

I am Park Jjang.

 

I absolutely cannot let Yonghwa get close to me again, not after what happened.

 

I am Park Jjang.

 

If he tries to get close to me… would I be able to refuse him?

 

After all,

 

I am… Choi Seohyun. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  I didn't post anything yesterday! & I felt super bad. 

But I got distracted with the featured fanfic The Shadows [Complete]. <- go  read it, it's pretty legit.

And I ended up staying up until 11 to finish homework, haha. 

 

&& Then today! I read Kyuhyun... It's been hard on you.

Omfg. THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER. NO JOKE.

I cried so many times.

Not because it was super sad.

But because once you read it, you literally feel like you're Kyuhyun & you feel the pain he goes through..

And that brought tears to my eyes.

It's that good.

My writing is SO LAME compared to the author of Kyuhyun... It's been hard on you.

Go read it. Now.

 

There was a slight Extra I included today [because I feel bad about slacking off with posting chapters] ! 

Just a little insight to what Seohyun was thinking (: 

<3 

& To everyone who wished me luck on my driving test, THANK YOU! Unfortunately, I realized my registration sticker was kinda out-of-date, so I had to reschedule the test to next friday! 

 

 

lingericious [block]  on 10-19-2011 20:21:37 says: x
And Jonghyun is someone who is a great fighter while Taeyeon seems to be the weak damsel, so I wonder if he would have to save her. It is a different approach from Yongseo's case since Seohyun is the one who keeps saving Yonghwa though he is also a great fighter...

You'll find out sooon ~ [;

lingericious [block]  on 10-19-2011 20:19:54 says: x
I hope that you would put them as side stories and update about them from time to time! XD I can already imagine Yonghwa disapproving though, but Taeng's mother being really happy since Jonghyun is rich. I love how they seem to become silly when they interact with each other...

I'll definitely update about them soon! Ah hahaha Yonghwa.. his reaction.. hmm.. ^^ 

babypillow [block]  on 10-19-2011 11:16:05 says: x
hope u passed your driving test! good luck!!
enjoying this story!

Thank you! & Thank you again!

rocket_star [block]  on 10-19-2011 04:59:52 says: x
nice chapter... I like the interaction between Taeyeon & Jonghyun... hope you pass the driving license!

Yaaay! I'm glad you like the mini-sidestory! (: & Thanks!

elizabeeeth [block]  on 10-19-2011 00:18:53 says: x
Oh, this chapter was sweet! Taeyeon is so cute, and so is Jonghyun! ^^ Good luck with your assignments, and also GOOD LUCK on your driver's test! :D You can do it! Hope you update again soon!

Ah haha, I love these two dorks. (: 
Thank you! 

zybeel [block]  on 10-19-2011 00:09:43 says: x
I subscribed a long time ago, but I never really read the story. xD But because I liked the intro and the comments are saying good things about this, I subscribed and now that I finally read it, OMG! you're awesome! I like the way you write! Looking forward for more! :D

Yay! Thank you so much! :D 

strawberi1928 [block]  on 10-18-2011 21:46:15 says: x
EHEHE taeyeon and jonghyun are actually quite cute... xP

^^ hehe I'm glad you think so! More cute scenes are coming!