CHAPTERCHAPTERCHAPTER LAME TITLE CHAPTERCHAPTERCHAPTER!

Forbidden Kiss

 

[BTDUBs, PINK is Seohyun's POV while Black is all the other people's POV]

 

It was weird.

 

It was as if I had a built in Taeyeon’s-in-trouble radar.

 

I had just stepped away from my door to cautiously head in the direction of the three drunken idiots when bling!

 

An alarm sounded within me and I instantly leaped onto my bike and sped away. I didn’t even know where I was going, but I trusted my instincts, thought I had moments of doubt as I began entering a rural area.

 

Where the heck is Taeyeon?

 

Meanwhile, as I was going who-knows-where, Jonghyun was stuck in a tough situation.

 

He knew that these four men were fighters from their attitudes and their swift movements. He also knew that if he didn’t beat them, they most likely wouldn’t deal so kindly with Taeyeon, a pretty girl, in the middle of the woods.

 

Focus, Jonghyun. He took a deep breath and zoned out, falling into the mode where his body was subconsciously doing everything without his mind giving complete orders.

 

He dodged several flimsy punches, delivered several blows of his own, and received some well aimed hits.

 

They were better than he had judged them to be. Hm.

 

The floor under me disappeared into a blur as I cranked up the speed. Suddenly, however, my hand loosened its hold and I slowed down. Taeyeon was okay. My body relaxed for a slight moment before I realized that I was being followed…

 

By those three drunken idiots.

 

A fist flew toward him from the left, and a kick was coming in from the right.

 

Time slowed down for Jonghyun in moments like this- somehow seconds became minutes and gave Jonghyun more time to react.

 

He used the oncoming fist’s momentum to flip its owner over into the wall and, placing one hand on the floor, he did a semi one-handed cartwheel/flip, dodging the spastic enemy foot, and brought his right foot into the second man’s extremely sensitive area while his left foot connected with the third man’s face, all in one smooth motion.

 

He landed on both feet, spinning upward to face the last man, their leader.

 

“So the kid thinks he can fight,” the man scoffed, attempting to hide his rising fear. After all, Jonghyun was the only man- only kid- who had ever managed to bring down three of him men with such speed. He knew that if he were to fight this strange kid, he would probably lose. Therefore, he came up with a solution. “I’m SO SORRY MA’AM FOR BOTHERING YOU! AND WE WILL NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN!” He disappeared out the door holding his hands above his head, his voice lingering momentarily before chasing after the coward.

 

The three injured men glared at Jonghyun for a moment before dashing after their leader.

 

Jonghyun watched them with amusement as he dusted his hands and clothes off, rearranging the furniture to once again become presentable. “Taeyeon,” he called. “It’s okay to come out now!”

 

He watched as the door fearfully nudged its way open and Taeyeon’s thoroughly frightened face appeared bit by bit. When she saw that the room was empty except for Jonghyun, she rushed over to him, surprising him as she threw her arms around him in a tight hug.

 

“Jonghyun! Do you know how worried I was?” She pulled back from the hug, her worried eyes searching his body for wounds and gasping when she found some. “You have a scratch! And another one here!”

 

He shrugged. It was true that he had gotten hit a few times, but the bruises and scratches were only minor and would heal naturally within a few days… but of course the dorky Taeyeon didn’t know that.

 

Removing her hands from his shoulder, he held them delicately in his hands. “I’ll be fine,” he laughed.

 

“I was so freaked out!” She stomped her foot. “I thought that there was some huge dangerous gang fight going on and I thought someone was going to go to the hospital and I come out and I see you standing here, alone, dusting off a table!

 

Jonghyun, startled by her outburst and unsure of how to answer, leaned closer to her face. “Are you… crying?” His finger hovered through the air and poked her glistening cheek.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK?” She buried her face into his chest and his arms awkwardly surrounded her.

 

What was he supposed to do?

This was actually quite amusing to him. He was seeing more and more unique sides to Taeyeon, the quiet girl, recently and they never ceased to amaze and captivate him.

 

And that reminded him of how she said he was her first friend. He was going to have to question her about that later. A girl as sweet as Taeyeon should be surrounded with people.

 

“Why… are you crying?” He blurted out. It was the first sentence that ran through his mind.

 

She took a break from crying to glare up at him before returning back to sniffing. “You’re an idiot,” she muttered into his shirt.

 

After a few more minutes of awkward hugging, the truth dawned on Jonghyun. “Be-because of me?”

 

“You’re an idiot,” she repeated, rolling her teary eyes as she wiped the salty water away.

 

He tilted his head with confusion and sighed. “Where’s Ahjumma?”

 

Right on cue the lady stepped forth from the shadows behind the door where she had been watching the two, giving them their space with a knowing smile. “Right here! Omo, Jonghyun, are you okay?”

 

“Ne. Those men won’t be bothering you anymore,” he smiled.

 

“Oh Kamsahamnida!” She clapped her hands, genuinely thankful. “Whenever you want food, come here!”

 

“Ne. We better get going,” he bowed to the lady as he ushered Taeyeon out.

 

“I don’t wanna go home yet,” she announced as they stood beside his bike, their bodies illuminated by the light from the cottage. Jonghyun grinned at her sign of rebelliousness, something he didn’t expect from a girl like Taeyeon. Well, he supposed, it was always the quiet ones that surprise you.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Yon-” She covered up her mistake with a cough before continuing on, unaware that Jonghyun already knew the truth, “my step brother is the only one living with me and he is a pain to deal with.”

 

“How about we…” Truthfully, Jonghyun didn’t want to go home yet either. He liked being around Taeyeon. This girl was a force of nature. “We can go hang out at your house.”

 

“I don’t want to go home,” she stuck her tongue out.

 

“I’m sure your brother won’t mind me coming over.”

 

She paused. That was true. Yonghwa probably wouldn’t mind having his best friend come over... it’s just that… “That idiot doesn’t want anyone to know that I’m his stepsister, therefore I’m not allowed to have school people over.”

 

“Let’s go.” Without waiting for a response, he swung her up onto the motorcycle behind him, wrapped her arms around his waist securely, and took off. Within minutes they were sitting outside her house.

 

“I’d rather hang out at your house,” she said under her breath as she reluctantly led him inside. “This place .”

 

“I’m sure it’s not that bad,” he responded. “So tell me,” he turned to face her, “why you don’t have friends at school?”

 

Taeyeon climbed up onto her bed and sat, staring blankly at the boy standing before her. “Because I don't?”

 

“There has to be a reason why, right? I mean, you’re well-liked around the entire school and all.”

 

“Being well-liked and actually having friends is different. You can be acquaintances with a classmate and be well-liked,” she shrugged. “I’ve just never been the type to approach someone and, for some reason, people don’t like approaching me. Well, besides for you that is.”

 

For a moment there Jonghyun felt twinges of guilt.

For three years of high school, he had always wanted to approach her but never did.

In other words, he was just like all of the other students out there who most likely wanted to talk to her too.

There was just something about Taeyeon that made people hesitate to approach her. There was just something about her quiet, friendly but non-smiley, personality that carried her high above the clouds with a dignity that wasn’t matched by another in the school.

 

And Eunjung. Eunjung obviously didn’t like Taeyeon. Eunjung “ruled” the female world in the school. No one went against her.

 

He should do something about that on Monday.

 

I deliberately jerked my motorcycle around to face the three pairs of headlights, causing them to screech to a stop.

 

“Hey little lady,” one of the men stumbled off of his motorcycle, almost flying flat on his face, “come play with your oppas tonight.”

 

Oh. So they were those kind of men.

Idiots.

Drunken idiots.

 

I took care of them and was back at my house within five minutes. Drunken erted guys should not mess with me. Beware.

 

I was about to step into my house when I realized that Yonghwa’s bike was still there.

 

And he was nowhere in sight.

 

And my dad was home.

 

And that means…

 

He’s in my house. 

 

 

______________________________________~_______________________________________________~__________________________________

A/N: Hm, this chapter took care of quite a lot of stuff. 

1. Taeyeon & Jonghyun are a lot closer now.

2. They're hanging out in her room. [;

JK. NO ERTEDNESS  IS GOING TO HAPPEN, LOL.

3. Seohyun's about to face Yonghwa, since she kinda has to.

4. YONGSEO MOMENT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN :D 

But idk if it's gonna be a happy yongseo moment or a bad one... Hmmm~

^ reminded me of their WGM episode where Seohyun's mad at Yonghwa because he didn't contact her for a month. & then they have to distribute the lines for the songs they're gonna perform.. and she picked the lines that fit her situation PERFECTLY.

^^

 

 

lingericious [block]  on 10-23-2011 22:56:36 says: x
Okay, that was SO long!

Hehe, that's okay! :D I had lots of fun reading that!

lingericious [block]  on 10-23-2011 22:56:04 says: x
I can really imagine it... The theme seems to be Jonghyun is stronger than Taeyeon, while Seohyun has always been protecting Yonghwa, who thinks he is great at fighting... Okay, maybe he is... but I kind of want to see Seohyun being able to fend off herself, since... well... if she is weaker than Yonghwa, how was she able to protect BOTH him and Taeyeon?

And anyways, gosh... poor poor Jonghyun... I really am looking forward to seeing what Seohyun would do to him... Well, kind of lets us see how she had managed to make the OTHER pursuers leave Taeyeon.

OMG! Is Yonghwa following Seohyun? Or he is still inside her house? If Seohyun is heading in the same direction Taengoo and Jonghyun are at... !!!

Hyuna just latched onto his arms... I can already imagine the other fangirls of his bringing HER to the toilet and punishing her... Like what they did to poor Taengoo...

By the way, I thought that Taengoo was well-liked throughout school? I'm confused... she's well-liked but does not have friends? I know she does not have guy friends, but not even female ones?

And I can't wait for Yonghwa to actually treat Taeyeon as a sister... hope that there'd be a chance he would have to protect her, in a brotherly way... Since he is really the one causing all the harm to come to her in school. And I cannot wait to see when Seohyun knows that Yonghwa's fangirls are bullying Taengoo, what SHE would do to them. LOL!

Basically the 4 main characters are like this so far:  
[LOL I just realized that Minhyuk & the 2PM members kinda faded away! NOOO. I SHALL REVIVE THEM.]
Taeyeon: Sweet, kind, gentle, can be rebellious, doesn't know how to fight, naive. 
Jonghyun: Gangster, super good fighter, kind, really fond of Taeyeon because she's different, known as the "Romantic Idol" at school
Yonghwa: Cold, player, thinks he can't love, amazing fighter, becomes Seohyun's insistent follower, rebellious
Seohyun: Freaking BEAST at fighting [yes, better than the Amazing Fighter Yonghwa], cares about the people around her, doesn't like people who mess with her siblings, acts cold to Yonghwa.

& LOL. Jonghyun's safe for now.. Seohyun isn't going to find them just yet. She has her own boy problems to deal with.

You'll see in the next chapter what Yonghwa was up to while Seohyun was rushing toward Taeyeon.

That day will come eventually (: Yonghwa being nice to Taeyeon. It'll be rare, but it'll happen. & OHMAN. THOSE NASTY GIRLS ARE GONNA BE SO SORRY BY THE TIME SEOHYUN'S DONE WITH THEM.  

hiko27 [block]  on 10-23-2011 20:51:16 says: x
LOLOLOL I know how that is. Heck, I learned how to cuss when I came here to the US. Well, I decided to but my friends right now still aren't used to me cussing. Even here, I'm still treated like a baby! People just adore me too much XDDDD But I guess the only thing that changed was that she learned how to fight and her personality, in a way. But her heart didn't. She's still a goody-two shoes. Just cooler xDDD

lmaoooo you don't know? I'm like one of the Gogumas here on AF that comments really long. Even in GoFics xDDDD I guess I'm just talkative and stuff. I'm not used to commenting so little D: Unless a story didn't interest me.

wait... WHUT?! O.O You're going to be a junior next semester, so you get to graduate early, is that what you're saying? lololol did you have too many credits like me? xDDD awwwww... that . I hate it when they reschedule stuff. I mean, it's better to get this over with that prolong my nervousness. YOU CAN DO IT! Hey, I'm your sunbae but I don't know how to drive yet xDD GOOD LUCK!

"Still a goody-two shoes. Just cooler" - LOOOOL THAT MADE MY DAY! ^^ & yup, basically. She's become tougher and she's learned to conceal her emotions, she can fight like no other, but yeah. She's still the good girl that Taeyeon & Yonghwa used to know (: 

YAY! SO THAT MEANS MY STORY INTERESTS YOU! :D 
YONGSEO FOR THE FREAKING WIN <3

Basicaly, yeah, just the other way around. I'm graduating early and because of that I get to be a junior next semester. ^^ 
High school's been okay. I'd just rather go to college than hang around here. (: 
THANK YOU! I NEED LUCK, HAHA. 
& Hi-yo, sunbae! [since -yo makes things seem formal.. ^^]