THE END.

Forbidden Kiss

 

Yonghwa closed his eyes for a split second and opened them again. “Park Seohyun, I know that we’ve been though a lot and I haven’t always been there by your side, however, there’s one thing I do know- you’re the one I want to be with, you’re the one I want to have kids with, you’re the one I want to share the joys and sorrows of my life with, and I want to be able to one day look back at this and laugh with you as we sit in our rocking chairs with our white hair.” Yonghwa felt his voice begin to shake and he took a moment to steady himself. “Seohyun, Hyunnie, please marry me.”

 

The crowd, for once, was silent as they held their breath with anticipation.

 

Seohyun couldn’t think. Her mind was completely blank.

Even though she knew that she wanted to marry Yonghwa, she never imagined that Yonghwa was going to propose to her.

So this was his plan that he was so secretive about, huh?

She cracked a smile and gazed into Yonghwa’s eyes.

 

“I…” Seohyun’s eyes dropped to the ring in his hands and flickered over to her friends’ supporting nods, the crowd’s eager faces, and the fading anger of Red Haired’s glare. She took in the last slivers of the sun, the millions of stars, the silhouette of the restaurant against the night sky. “Of course I’ll marry you.” This wasn’t the way she expected a proposal- not at all. She had imagined a simple event in her mind, never something as spontaneous and large-scale as this.

 

Yonghwa slipped the ring onto her finger, his hand shaking, and she wrapped her arms around him.

 

The crowd was cheering with all their might, a sound that slowly faded into the background as Yonghwa and Seohyun wandered off into their own little world.

 

Jonghyun threw open the restaurant doors to reveal the grand dining room heavily decorated with “Congratulations!”

 

Yoona and Taeyeon, especially Taeyeon, wiped tears off their faces after seeing the radiant couple enter the restaurant together, hand in hand; nothing could separate them now.

 

News stations broadcasted the live reports with enthusiasm as businessmen watched from the comfort of their houses, slightly disappointed that Yonghwa was taken and that their daughters had absolutely no chance now.

 

The girl Yonghwa was engaged to let out a breath of relief as she saw the news and instantly dialed the number of the man she loved, telling him that she was no longer being forced to marry a stranger.

 

Yonghwa’s mother went on a rampage through the house as his father watched her silently, wondering why he married her. Though he had told Seohyun that he wouldn’t divorce her mother, he seriously doubted himself. Memories of their first encounters right after college began flashing through his mind, and he went forward and drew the enraged woman into a tight embrace. She fought his touch and left the house, filing for divorce shortly after. Yonghwa’s father willing agreed, and three days after the divorce finalized (after all, technically he didn’t divorce her, she did), he ran into his high school sweetheart in a coffee shop. They began talking after that and slowly developed a strong relationship, one that both Yonghwa and Seohyun greatly approved of. Yonghwa’s father’s high school sweetheart had hit extremely hard times after college and had a son.

A son with red hair.

It was quite a shock to everyone when they found out who her son was, but after some explanation and apologizing, Red Haired Boy/Man/Freak/Thing was forgiven and accepted as part of the family. It turns out he had desperately needed fast cash to pay off debt that his mother had because the debtors were pressing harshly down on them, even taking away their home. Yonghwa’s father helped out, and now Red Haired Boy/Man/Freak/Thing, or Jiyong, which was his real name, was back in high school. He met the pompous Eunjung and rejected her instantly. However, over time, they developed feelings for each other and eventually Eunjung stopped hitting on every good-looking guy she saw and sought only after Jiyong. They ended up being a couple and still are together.

 

After high school, Yonghwa and Seohyun both attended Harvard. They graduated with honors and got married on a sunny, clear day after being engaged for 4 years. Yonghwa took over his father’s company while Seohyun helped her father with his. Their first kid was born 2 years after their wedding- a big eyed, intelligent boy whom they named Yongguk. Yongguk grew up to be extremely handsome and when he was older, he entered the music industry as a singer.

 

Minhyuk and Yoona became engaged the day after Yonghwa and Seohyun’s wedding. They had a double wedding six months later with Taeyeon and Jonghyun. Their son, Joonhong, or Zelo as he is more famously known, was born around a few years after Yongguk.  

 

Jonghyun and Taeyeon had a son, Jongup, who’s a little older than Zelo.

 

The three boys, Yongguk, Zelo, and Jongup, grew up together and were all part of Yongguk’s band. They had younger siblings who likewise followed their footsteps and joined them in the music industry in their own respective bands.

 

The three couples, Minhyuk and Yoona, Jonghyun and Taeyeon, and Yonghwa and Seohyun, remained close friends as time passed and Yonghwa’s wishes came true.

 

One day, several, several years later, the six friends sat in their rocking chairs, watching their many grandchildren scamper about. They gazed out the glass windows of Yonghwa and Seohyun's house at the gentle waves of the beach. Life was long, and life was good.

 

“Hey,” Yonghwa grinned, his wrinkles showing on his handsome face.

“Do you remember when…?”

 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~ THE END_~_~_~_~

 

ACCCK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR SCREWING UP THE ENDING!

I TRIED! 

but I really just at ending stories -.-

*BOW*

& *BOW* 

Thank you guys so much for sticking with this fanfic!

Oh my gosh, I'm going to miss my conversations with y'all. 

Oh gosh. 

:(

:'( 

THANK Y'ALL SOOOO MUCH <3

 

& Now I have to finish my other two fanfics, haha. Oh boy. 

Wish me luck. I love writing fanfics, I just hate ending them.

 

Hopefully I'll see y'all at my other fanfics!

BYE (: