Taeyeon & Jonghyun. Hmm..

Forbidden Kiss

 

Taeyeon spluttered as she wrenched her head away from the humiliating torture of the toilet bowl, her drenched hair spraying droplets of water around the restroom stall and kept her gaze fixated on the three girls surrounding her with a mixture of horror and fear on her face.

 

“Ew!” The leader of the trio dramatically wiped the splattered liquid off of her school uniform, disgust evident on her expensive face, as she gingerly used her $2,000,000 Stuart Weitzman Tanzanite heels to harshly nudge the crestfallen girl. “You. Stay away from Yonghwa oppa.”

 

With a few more giggles from the two minions, the leader, the self-proclaimed “Queen” of the school, who was none other than the pompous Eunjung, turned promptly on her drop-dead gorgeous heels and left, leaving a Taeyeon still collapsed on the floor.

 

Taeyeon stared after them blankly, tears starting to blur her vision. Before long, even though she tried her best to suppress it, sobs escaped her chest and she wept tears of misery.

 

Why did they have to bully her like this?

 

Yonghwa was her stepbrother!

 

Tears continued to flow.

 

She couldn’t go out in public with her hair and uniform soaked like this. If it was a rainy day, perhaps, but unfortunately for her, the sky was a bright blue without a single speck of a white cloud’s existence. She would have to wait here for school to be over, huddled in the stall, crying her heart out.

 

Footsteps.

 

She heard heavy footsteps creep her way. Attempting to rise to her feet and shut the stall door, she stood, took a step, and her legs crumpled beneath her.

 

She closed her eyes.

 

Before she could hit the ground, however, a pair of strong arms caught her.

 

“What happened?”

 

Completely startled by hearing a man’s voice in the women’s bathroom, Taeyeon’s flooded eyes shot open with surprise and astonishment. “Jonghyun-ssi!”

 

Yonghwa’s best friend set her down gently, his arms still giving her support as they stayed around her waist.

 

Why was Jonghyun in the bathroom?

More importantly, what was he doing in the bathroom?

 

… Was he a…

 

ert?

 

Taeyeon poked the boy in his cheeks repeatedly, her body still shaking from her whole ordeal. “P-p-per-”

 

“I’m not a ert,” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

 

“Then why…?”

 

“I passed by Eunjung just now with her two faithful dogs and overheard them talking about how they ‘took care of you’,” his head tilted toward the door as his kind and caring eyes continued to study her face carefully. Letting go of only one hand at a time, so that he always had a hold on Taeyeon’s trembling frame, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, leaning down to button the buttons for her as well. “Come on, let’s go. How about we stop by my house since I live nearby, grab a change of clothes for you, and go eat something warm?”

 

Taeyeon could only gape at him with her eyes widened. “Bu-but-” She looked down at her sodden body and back to him, one of the three idols of the school.

 

“It’s okay,” he laughed.

 

After she didn’t budge, Jonghyun sighed and picked her up bridal style, carrying her out of the restroom, through the throng of students, out of the school, and to his motorcycle.

 

The whole time Taeyeon kept her head buried in his shoulder. She didn’t want to get killed by his fangirls tomorrow. Though she was well liked throughout school, those fangirls didn’t care who their idols were caught with- severe death was the punishment for every brave girl.

 

“Jonghyun-ssi, you’re crazy!” She hissed after he set her down, climbed on his bike, and was waiting patiently for her to join him.

 

“Drop the formalities. Call me Oppa,” he smiled.

 

Taeyeon in a sharp breath.

 

He has the prettiest smile ever.

 

Finally deciding that she better get out of there before the fangirls could recover and react, she bit her lip and climbed aboard. Moments later they were blazing a trail across the road, the wind drying her hair and clothes by the time they reached his house.

 

His enormous house.

 

“Yo-you live here?” Taeyeon stuttered as she pointed at the building in awe.

 

She was stuttering a lot today.

 

“Yeah. Come on,” he wrapped his hand around hers and dragged her inside, her eyes growing larger and larger the further they went. By the time they reached his room, her eyes were opened so much to the point that they were hurting.

 

She didn’t know that her eyes could even open that big.

 

Standing awkwardly in the doorway, she watched as Jonghyun rummaged through his closet, walk to a room across the hall and dig through some things in there, come back with a pile of clothes in his hand, and hand them to her with, of course, a smile.

 

“Bathroom is over there,” he indicated the brown door with a tilt of his perfect head.

 

Taeyeon. Get a grip. She shook her head, chasing away her thoughts, and stumbled to the room. Yanking the top shirt and the closest pair of shorts, she towel-dried the hair that she had quickly rinsed and stepped out of the bathroom to find a bored Jonghyun leaning against the cream pastel walls. His face instantly brightened significantly when he saw her, reminding her of a lost puppy who found its owner.

 

How adorable.

 

“You look gorgeous!”

 

If any other boy had uttered those same words, which they have before, Taeyeon would’ve brushed those honey coated slime away with a flick of her hair, but seeing the look in Jonghyun’s eyes convinced her of his sincerity and as a result, she blushed.

 

Taeyeon rarely blushes.

 

“Th-thank you?” And she was stuttering like crazy around this boy, too.

 

Jonghyun had come over to her house once in a while with Minhyuk and, of course, Yonghwa had told her to hide in her room and make no sounds if she had wanted to live.

 

“Let’s go eat yummy food!” A super endearing look came over his face as he began thinking about food, drool almost drooping out of his mouth.

 

Taeyeon never saw the school’s idol like this before.

In fact, she didn’t think anyone ever has, besides for the other two.

 

For some reason, a warm feeling overtook her insides as she thought of how she was one of the few who knew about this other Jonghyun and a silly smile appeared on her face.

 

“Okay!” She agreed happily, the two of the skipping out of the house with linked arms, the nightmares from earlier forgotten momentarily.

 

All because of this boy, her angel in disguise.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while..

I was sick on sunday & yesterday all of my teachers suddenly decided to dish out homework.

It's a chapter about Taeyeon! (:

Surprisingly she didn't talk about Seohyun..

Hope you guys like this side story that's going to develop with Taeyeon ~ 

 

Tomorrow's my driving test. If I pass, I get my license.

I hope I pass. LOL.

I get to miss like,  fourty minutes of school, yay! Hahaha.

 

<3 Y'all!! & THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT!

 

 

LaughingWithYou [block]  on 10-16-2011 21:15:49 says: x
Wow! You've really reeled me in to this story :) Obviously, Taeyeon's an important character in the story, and I wonder how her importance will be brought out, since her mother's been keeping her down. I'll be looking forward to future actions in the story :)

You'll have to wait and see! (; 
Here's a chapter all about Taeyeon, but it's main purpose is to introduce a side story about her, haha. Her importance will come through shortly! ~ 

rocket_star [block]  on 10-16-2011 11:43:38 says: x
this is so good!!! wow, they all liked her?! Seohyun is really jjang!!

Yup, Seohyun & Yoona are my SNSD biases, haha. Seohyun is a beast (: 

mirage628 [block]  on 10-16-2011 08:10:04 says: x
I think I already know the MysteryGirl. Hahaha. but I'm not gonna spill the beans!. Keep writing!

Ahahaha *shhh [; It's a secret. Or supposed to be. But I think it's super obvious, haha. Thank youu!

lilmissblue [block]  on 10-15-2011 23:10:57 says: x
hello.. i am a subscriber but this will be the first time i'll comment.. i am always in a hurry in using the internet nowadays so what i usually do is just check for updates then copy-paste the chapters, save it then read them whenever i have time.. being a single mother and a student at the same time is very hectic so i rarely log in whenever i check thus i can't leave a comment..
however, i especially logged in today to let you know that i am enjoying and loving your story so much.. i hope you update regularly.. keep up the good work.. ok? take care always.. i am your fan and i will patiently wait for your updates.. thanks..

You logged in just to comment for me? THANK YOU! <3 That's SUPER NICE OF YOU!! Thank you soo much for taking the time to comment!!! <333

hyukxin [block]  on 10-15-2011 21:33:57 says: x
omg this is gooooooood <3

Thank you! <3 I'm glad you like it!

rocket_star [block]  on 10-13-2011 22:45:58 says: x
I like it!!! and I agree with elizabeeeth!! this story is really well written!! you're the best! or should I say, Jjang!!!

THANK YOU :D Hehehe I <3 Your comments! 

poofers [block]  on 10-13-2011 20:11:16 says: x
Nice! You know what would be great, some taeyeon-seohyun interaction!! I'll look forward to your future chapters:)

That would be nice, but if I include it, it'll have to be memories from the past because right now Taeyeon doesn't know where Seohyun is. Thanks for the idea! I might possibly, most likely, include some in the future chapters! [I'll try to think of a way to get a present day interaction in somehow!]