What Happens at the Club, The Stalker Appears, and Yonghwa's inner turmoil.

Forbidden Kiss

 

“We’re going to a club,” Seohyun muttered to herself. “What am I going to wear?”

 

Before, she never had problems with her clubbing outfits. She just went y all the way- y and comfortable. Now however, with her having a boyfriend and all… She didn’t want to be too revealing, but at the same time she still wanted to be y. She paced the floor in her room, biting her lip, as she glanced through her closet.

 

“Yonghwa! I don’t know what to wear,” she finally called out.

 

He hesitatingly entered her room; relaxing once he made sure that she wasn’t in the middle of changing. “What do you mean?”

 

“I don’t know! I’ve never had this problem before!” She hopped onto her bed and sat, her leg swinging angrily in the air.

 

Thumbing through her clothes, he took out her favorite clubbing dress. He turned around and held it up to Seohyun as if he was imagining her in it. A blush crept up his cheek as he instantly placed it back on the rack. Yonghwa! Get it together man! What the heck were you thinking about? He awkwardly cleared his throat as he pulled out a less revealing dress, though still y. “This one is nice.”

 

“Okay. I’ll be back in a few minutes!” Seohyun took the hanger from him as she bounded off to the restroom, leaning against the door the moment it clicked shut. I guess he doesn’t like revealing clothes. He placed that one back in a hurry. What was he thinking though? He started blushing like crazy…

 

Within minutes Seohyun had changed and prepared herself, appearing back in her room with curled hair and light makeup on.

 

“There you-“ Yonghwa turned around and stared at his girlfriend. She looks amazing. He felt himself turning red once more as he couldn’t help but check her out. Her legs are really long and y. “Are you trying to make the other girls look bad?” He grinned, holding out his hand and leading her to the motorcycle.

 

They arrived at the club at exactly 9:00. Yonghwa hopped off and then helped Seohyun off the bike, his face still red. The whole ride there had been torture with Seohyun so close behind him and her arms wrapped around his waist. I need to go cool down before I lose it, he shook his head. Before long the rest of the group had arrived and they entered the deafening room together, picking out a table in the more secluded area of the club. Sitting down, they ordered some light drinks and initially watched as others danced- some slow dancing to the blaring music, some grinding, and of course, some making out in the corner. Minhyuk was the first to drag Yoona out to the floor, with Jonghyun and Taeyeon following suit moments later. “If you do anything to her,” Seohyun glared as they left, “I’ll cut your balls off!”

 

Seohyun was worried. Yoona and Taeyeon were both dolled up like y goddesses tonight as they danced closely with their partners. Minhyuk and Jonghyun better keep a close eye on them. Taeyeon is a magnet for trouble.

 

Yonghwa watched Seohyun bite her lip in worry, his insides melting at her innocent but seductive gesture. What the heck is wrong with me today? Everything she’s doing is just… so… y. Shaking off his thoughts, he scooted closer to her. “What’s up?”

 

“Just worrying about those two girls. Clubs are dangerous places for innocent people like them,” she replied faintly, her attention still focused on them as they danced.

 

“I’m sure they’ll be fine. If anyone has to worry tonight, it should be me,” he leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear over the throbbing club sounds.

 

“Why’s that?” She smiled as she turned toward him, their faces only a few inches apart.

 

“Do you know how freaking gorgeous you look tonight? I wouldn’t be surprised if there were 10 Nichkhuns out there waiting to pounce on you right now.”

 

“Too bad I’m taken though. And have you taken a look at yourself? You’re really tempting tonight too.”

 

“I look tempting?” Yonghwa smirked as his head dipped down, his lips pushing gently against Seohyun’s. Her hands naturally became entwined in his hair as the kiss continued, building passion as the moments stretched. As the kiss became heated, he pulled back knowing that Seohyun wasn’t the type of girl to go all out.

 

“Your kisses are addictive, did you know that?” She accused him, her face blushing as she struggled to catch her breath.

 

“Are they? And why are you so out of breath?” He asked, amused.

 

“I forgot to breathe,” she rolled her eyes as she leaned over onto his chest, his arms wrapping around her. “What if school people see us?”

 

“I don’t think they will. After all, this isn’t either of our schools’ hang out location. But if they do, they do. I’m proud and honored to have you as my girlfriend. And lucky.”

 

Seohyun melted at his words. She gazed up at him from her snuggled position on his lap. “Same here.”

 

Suddenly Seohyun felt vibrations and glanced down to see Yonghwa’s phone blinking at them. Her mother was calling him.

 

“Shoot. I’ll be right back,” he planted a kiss on her lips as he walked to a quieter location.

 

Seohyun sat back against her chair and watched Yoona giggle at something Minhyuk said as they danced closely together. Taeyeon and Jonghyun were still slightly awkward with each other and had more of a distance between them as they danced.

 

“Hey babe,” a man’s voice drawled from somewhere nearby.

 

Ripping her eyes away from her friends, Seohyun started when she saw a boy with a hat sitting across from her. When’d he get here? “I’m taken,” she replied flatly.

 

“I don’t see your boyfriend. And even if you had a boyfriend, he’s an idiot for leaving you alone. Why don’t you come spend some time with me?”

 

“I’m. Taken,” she hissed through her teeth. I hate men like him. If I say leave me alone, I’m not interested in you, then LEAVE ME ALONE.

 

He slid around the table until he was sitting dangerously next to her. She abruptly stood up and walked away.

 

“Hey!” The man yanked her around and shoved her against the wall. “Did I say you could leave?”  His eyes narrowed as they traveled down her body and back up to her face. “Not bad.”

 

Instantly her hand flew out and slapped him, knocking his hat off as he released her, his hands instinctively holding his face.

 

Seohyun stared at his red hair.

 

“You think that you’re all that, huh? Stupid Jjang of Seoul High. It took me forever to single you out alone like this without your obedient dogs trailing after you. I even went through the trouble of finding out and stirring up some of Cube High’s enemies against them again. Your new kid, Kikwang, used to go to Cube High. I kept trying to get you alone, but no. Wherever you went, your little faithful puppies followed. Now we’re alone and you’re telling me that you have a boyfriend?” His eyes seemed to turn red like his hair as his hands once again roughly shoved Seohyun against the wall.

 

Seohyun was freaking out. This boy was creepy. And he looked like he was about to freaking her or eat her alive right then and there. Swallowing hard, she spat out at him. “Who do you think you are? Coming here and ruining my night like this.” Seohyun cursed herself for her weakness- if she was ever attacked, she could retaliate and annihilate the attacker within minutes. But if the other person were to attack her with intentions of , or something along those lines, Seohyun would freeze up and turn into a helpless little girl. She hated being helpless. She could already feel her hands becoming icy and was dry, her insides filling up with fear.

 

“Yes, I know your little weakness,” the boy smiled as if reading her mind. Pressing closer against her body, his lips met her neck. “You poor helpless little girl. Who could’ve thought that the deadly Jjang was this afraid of ?”

 

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Instantly the boy was yanked off her body and flung to the opposite wall in the hallway. A furious Yonghwa stood protectively before Seohyun, his eyes crackling fire and ice. The boy smirked at the mark he made on Seohyun’s neck before scampering off.

 

“Remember me, Seohyun. I will make you mine!” He howled as he disappeared.

 

Yonghwa made as if he was going to follow after the boy but stopped when he felt Seohyun’s timid and cold hands gently tug on his arm. He looked down at his frightened girlfriend, his heart breaking. He knew about her weakness. “I’m sorry,” he murmured softly, drawing her shaking form into his arms. “I’m sorry.” His fury returned when he caught sight of the red mark on her neck. I’m going to kill that bastard. “I’ll take you home.”

 

He called up Jonghyun, who had disappeared into the midst of grinding bodies with Taeyeon, to let him know that they were leaving.

 

After arriving in front of her house, he glanced at Seohyun. She was still frozen. Picking her up bridal style, he punched in the code to her house, locked the door behind them, and laid her gently on her bed. Just as he turned to leave, Seohyun tugged on his arm again. “Stay,” she whispered, her terrified eyes begging him to do the same. “Please. Dad’s not home and I don’t want to be alone.”

 

Nodding, he sat on the bed beside her. Pushing her bangs out of her face, he smiled tenderly at her. “Try to sleep. I’ll stay beside you.” He watched as her eyes closed and he bent over to pull the covers over her. His eyes traveled to her legs and he held his breath and looked away. She was still wearing her dress.

 

Her eyes fluttered open. “Yonghwa.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“No problem. You saved that guy’s life, you know, by holding me back. I was about to go knock the living daylight out of that punk with these muscles of mine- BAM and BAM!” He held out both of his arms, flexing and pretending to kiss the muscles. Seohyun’s laugh rang out and Yonghwa grinned. As long as you’re laughing, he thought to himself. I’ll look like an idiot whenever you need me.

 

“You should sleep too.” She was worried about him. She tugged him down to her bed and innocently patted the space next to her.

 

Yonghwa gulped. He knew that Seohyun had good intentions and was thinking about his health… but did she realize how hard this was going to be for him? To be so close to her on a bed while she’s wearing such revealing clothes… No. None of those thoughts. She needs me right now. He lowered himself onto her bed and tucked her head into his chest, his hand throwing the cover over them before wrapping around her waist. “Sleep, okay?”

 

She nodded.

 

After watching her drift off into sleep, Yonghwa allowed his blank mind to once again think.

 

Yonghwa, what are you doing?

 

You’re lying here in bed with your gorgeous girlfriend, who also happens to be your stepsister and is wearing a super short dress and she’s snuggled up against you. Your body is obviously reacting to her presence and your hormones are definitely acting up. Not too long ago, if this were some other girl, you’d already be doing some dirty deeds with her. You used to always listen to your hormones. Yet now, when they’re raging, you’re biting your lip and holding everything back. Why?

 

Because you love this girl next to you.

 

I’m proud of you Yonghwa. You’ve finally found your girl.

 

Yonghwa smiled into the darkness at his thoughts. And I’m definitely not going to let her go.  

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:

Welcome to 2012! 

 

 

lovethynne [block]  on 1-1-2012 02:19:13 says: x
SLAP for Christmas was very greatly appreciated! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

what a silly chodinggggggg getting jealous..Yong is surely cutie...
Looking forward for our new couples relationships and of course our yongseo ever perfect couple!

Merry Christmas...

AHHAHAHAHHA LOOOOOL. Y'all all really seemed to like that slap. I guess I'll add another slap later on then.. LOLOLOL. 

Yonghwa's so cuute around Seohyun! Hehehehe. 
The couples will definitely have more scenes coming on later ~ 

Merry Christmas! How was your Christmas? (:

hyunju [block]  on 12-27-2011 06:46:23 says: x
“Jjang? Seoul High’s Jjang?” Eunjung’s eyes widened as her attitude abruptly took a 180-degree turn. “What brings you here?”
I love it when Eunjung felt threteaned kekeke :D
“Is that right? Listen here, whoever you are,” Seohyun stopped her friendly pretense and glowered now. “Don’t mess with Taeyeon or Yoona ever again. If you do, I’ll personally come for you, do you understand? They’re with me. You mess with them, you mess with me. I don’t give a crap about what you’re accusing them of, but if I ever hear that you’re torturing them, that’ll be the last thing you’ll ever do.”
I love this part.
I wish I could do that to anyone that bullies my friend at school back then :(
Seohyun recognize YoonA?
Who is YoonA then?
Is she a Jjang also?
And when Minhyuk name was mentioned and she suddenly blurt out, I like it :)
YoonA really has a thing for Minhyuk isn't it?
Update soon :)
And thanks for the update :)

Kekeke I like that part too. Seohyun's so cool!
Seohyun recognized Yoona because they all hung out the day before that at the icecream store [: 
I might put Yoona's past as a little side chapter later on. 
& Yup, haha. Looks like our Yoona has a little crush on someone... [; 

hellopanda23 [block]  on 12-25-2011 21:04:03 says: x
ahhh this story blows my mind. its an interesting take to see seohyun so in charge and wow.. ha haha i can''t wait to read more : )

Ahh haha I'm happy you like it! :D & Now Seohyun, who's all in charge and what not, has a weakness D: DUNDUNDUN *dramatic music* AND she has a creepy stalker. A creepy red-headed stalker. & IDK who that stalker is O_o I didn't really think this idea through... 

tthnguyen [block]  on 12-25-2011 04:54:42 says: x
how cute!! yong's attitude changes when he's around hyunnie!!
update soon!! merry christmas to you too!!

Yup! LOL. He's all macho-man around his friends and then Seohyun comes around and he's cute. 
Thanks! How was your christmas?

Tzarista [block]  on 12-24-2011 22:43:09 says: x
;-)

;D

raisin [block]  on 12-24-2011 21:24:22 says: x
no third character please. well I don't mind nichkhun, but I hope you won't add another female character. yongseo's problem with seohyun's evil mother is more than enough, I think.

AND YAY EUNJUNG DESERVES THE SLAP!
pleaaase give us more yongseo's lovey dovey moment.
merry christmas to you too :)

That's true. Eunjung was initially going to be some evil third character.. but as you know.. she ended up somehow being.. yeah. LOL. 

Next chapter's going to be Taeyeon, but after that comes a cute Yongseo moment! (:

& thanks! What'd you do for Christmas?

ssakleindimelli [block]  on 12-24-2011 19:50:32 says: x
ˮ

ˮ

ˮ

ˮù

ˮʷ

Um.. Hi ?