FINALLY AN UPDATE ! YESSSSSSSSSS.

Forbidden Kiss

 

Since it's been a while since I've updated, here's a small flashback of what happened recently in the story : 

 

 

Taeyeon and Jonghyun went on an unofficial date somewhere in the woods where they had a delicious meal & gangsters came in. Jonghyun beats them, Taeyeon is super worried, they go to her house, they cry, they find out more similarities between them, and they end up hugging on her bed. 

Yonghwa stubbornly follows Jjang to her house. He gets dinner, sees three drunk guys who talk about jumping Jjang, returns home & finds Jjang gone. He's invited into the house by her father who returns home from work.

Jjang is stalked by Yonghwa all the way to her house & she escapes the moment he leaves. She calls her bestfriend Nichkhun, who's a trainee in JYP, and he tells some other chick that Jjang is his mother when questioned. She's upset & rides around on her motorcycle when suddenly her Taeyeon Radar goes off and she goes to rescue Taeyeon. On the way, the three drunken guys catch up with her and she kicks their . When she's done, she realizes that Taeyeon is okay and is on her way home... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Yonghwa hesitantly followed Jjang’s father into their house, unsure of whether this was a safe choice or not. His nervous eyes darted around, his gangster alert switch on.

 

His head whipped backwards one last time as he looked over the three drunken gangsters. At their level of drunkenness, they were definitely no match for the almighty Jjang. Heck, they couldn’t even stand properly.

 

“Sit, make yourself feel at home,” Mr. Park gestured loosely toward the extremely comfortable-looking couches. Yonghwa sat down, his gaze wandering over the nicely furnished living room. “What brings you here?”

 

“Er…” Yonghwa didn’t know what to say. Was he supposed to tell him, I’m stalking your daughter because I think she’s my stepsister? Oh yes, because all fathers love hearing that.

 

To his surprise, Mr. Park seemed to understand his reason despite his silence. “I suppose this day was coming,” he sighed.

 

“Excuse me?” Yonghwa was startled.

 

Mr. Park loosened his metallic light blue tie and Yonghwa took this moment to analyze the older man. Jjang’s father was a lean but muscular man, probably in his late thirties, with a handsome and gentle face. Yonghwa could see Seohyun’s resemblance to her father. His movements were swift and agile. And he seemed oddly familiar.

 

“You’re here because you want to confirm something, right?” Mr. Park’s hand subconsciously ruffled his dark brown hair, mussing it up. Now with his tie undone, the top buttons of his white shirt undone in a comfortable manner, and his hair slightly messy, the man sitting, or should one say lounging, before Yonghwa now appeared to be in his twenties, youth returning to his hazel eyes.

 

Yonghwa nodded.

 

“I suppose you deserve to know the truth,” the elder drummed his fingers against the solid wood of the table, his mind obviously conversing with itself on what to do next. “First tell me what you know.”

 

Precautions. Yonghwa admired the man, though he barely knew him. “She’s Seohyun, my stepsister.”

 

Slightly taken back, the older gentleman smiled, respect evident on his face. “I was expecting more of a roundabout answer, however your blunt response seems to give off a better impression.” He sighed again and rose to his feet, his hand combing through his hair once more. “Man, my daughter is going to kill me for doing this. But,” he turned to Yonghwa, “you’re right. Jjang, as you know her, is Seohyun, your stepsister. How, may I ask, did you find out?”

 

Startled, Yonghwa didn’t have time to process the information and instead, launched into his explanation. “Growing up I’d hear my stepmother talk about her secretly behind the closed doors of her room. Throughout middle school and high school, Jja-Seohyun would always come to my rescue, so naturally I grew curious of her identity. After school one day, I confronted her about it, but she grew angry, which was apparently unusual for her to do, and from then on I had the notion of how she was my stepsister. And she is,” Yonghwa shrugged, leaning back against the soft cushions of the couch, his mind blown. He had been right. The information slowly sunk in.

 

Jjang was Seohyun.

 

Seohyun was his stepsister.

 

He found his stepsister.

 

Upon seeing Yonghwa’s obvious confliction, Mr. Park gave the younger a reassuring look. “How about while you digest the information, I’ll tell you Seohyun’s story?”

 

He began to recount Seohyun’s past with a fond look of affection on his handsome face as Yonghwa listened silently.

 

“Seohyun’s mother, your stepmother, and I were never married. We met at college, fell in love, became foolish, and had Seohyun. When your stepmother discovered her pregnancy, she became enraged and left me. I had no clue of her whereabouts, or of my daughter’s. It wasn’t until four years later I bumped into them at a restaurant, where she was eating with your other stepsister, and after much begging, I got her to agree to let me see Seohyun once a year. One day, every year. Those days were the best days of my life,” the man said wistfully. “I longed to be there everyday for her, but her mother restrained my contact with Seohyun. I watched from the side as Seohyun met you, and I watched, as she laughed, as she cried, as she lost her first tooth- all from the sidelines.

 

I also watched as the two of you, though stepsiblings began to evolve as more than just family. I watched as your stepmother watched. One day, she gave me a call. She told me that she was going to send Seohyun to me, and that Seohyun was to never show up in your life again.”

 

“In my life?” Yonghwa couldn’t help but interrupt.

 

“She didn’t want you falling in love with Seohyun, though back then you already had. And it turns out that your accident was the perfect opportunity for her to eradicate Seohyun.”

 

“Hold on a second.” Yonghwa held up his hand as the other hand went to cover his eyes. “So my stepmother got rid of Seohyun… because of me?

 

“She said it as her reason, however, I always knew that she had held a grudge against Seohyun because of me. You were her perfect excuse.”

 

“Ahjusshi,” Yonghwa lifted his head slowly, “why… why does that woman hate you so much?”  

 

“You can call me Woohyun-ssi, if you want. Ahjusshi makes me feel too old,” Mr. Park wrinkled his nose. “But anyways, that explanation would enter into a whole different realm which would be for another time.”

 

“Ah… okay.” There was a slight lull in the conversation before Yonghwa spoke again. “How… how was she after she came here?”

 

“Despondent. She was miserable, I do believe, from how she didn’t even get a chance to say farewell- along with the fact that you were unconscious in the hospital. She was constantly wringing her hands worrying about you. Seohyun got in touch with your doctor and received the news of how you forgot about her- I’ve never seen her so down before. The only consolation lied in the fact of how she figured you weren’t feeling her pain, since you’d forgotten her,” Mr. Park shrugged. “Eventually she made some friends at her school and though she rarely smiled, she was showing signs of life again.

 

Then one day she stormed home, her eyes flashing with the devil within as she, through furious hisses, informed me on how she’d learned of people torturing Taeyeon at her school. She began paying visits to those tormentors with a mask on, I suppose to hide her identity since she wasn’t supposed to ever show her face to you two, and took care of them. All was peaceful for a while until she heard that two of your rival gangs in middle school were planning on ganging up on you. I’m not completely sure how she learned how to fight, but man, she’s one legit fighter. From then on she took extra care to make sure that whatever trouble you two were in weren’t going to be terribly threatening. I think she’s even taken care of some stalkers of Taeyeon without Taeyeon even realizing.” Pride shimmered out around Mr. Park as he spoke of his daughter. “One time in the beginning of high school you dug yourself into some mysterious gang-related hole and was on the verge of expulsion for something that you’d been framed for. Seohyun came home and begged me to talk to your principal to hold off of the expulsion and sure enough, within three days of hunting around, she’d managed to find the real culprit. Back then when I visited your school, I remember seeing you and two other young men.”

 

“Ah. That's why you looked so familiar to me just now,” Yonghwa’s eyes lit up. He remembered this man, this important looking man, who had stepped in front of them at the principal’s office as they waited outside for their verdict. Yonghwa tensed suddenly, his hands reaching up to clutch his throbbing head. 

 

“Yah, Yonggie!” A beautiful young girl hopped over to a handsome young boy as they played in the sandpit, building a gorgeous castle that rose into the sky.

 

“Ne?” The boy looked up, a mischievous glint flickering in his eyes. “Hyunnie, come here for a moment!”

 

When the innocent girl crouched down beside him, he, in one fluid motion, pulled the bucket of water over her and dashed away laughing. She chased after him, and their game of building a sandcastle soon turned into a playful game of tag.

 

By the time they were tired, the sun was tired along with them and had begun its descent down the sky, it’s rays of light the edges of the world. The two children were sitting side by side on the playground, their legs dangling into the air.

 

“Hyunnie,” the boy whispered.

 

“Ne?”

 

“When we’re older…” He turned to look at her. “... Let’s meet up all the time and play.”

 

“It’s a promise!” With that, they locked pinkies with a satisfied smile playing on their lips.

 

“Yonghwa… are you okay?”

 

The young man shook his head rapidly, his mind reeling. “I think… I think I just remembered something… Seohyun and I were playing at the park near my house… we were building sandcastles and then we played tag… and we promised to meet up and play all the time once we were older,” a sad smile lingered on his face.

 

“Ah yes. The two of you were always together back then and that playground was your favorite location. Once in a while after work I would drive by the area, hoping to catch a glimpse of my daughter. For some reason it was a relief to me that you two got along so well. And now you’ve recovered a memory of her! That’s a grand accomplishment, young man. In Seohyun’s diary, if you ever read it, not that I’m saying you should, at least once a week she writes about how she wishes for you to remember her. You mean a lot to her.”

 

Yonghwa’s empty heart had a sudden flooding of warmth from the memory and he grasped after it, very much in the same way one tries to hold in the warmth from a dying fireplace. At least now his heart wasn’t dead.

 

“Dad.” A voice, not belonging to either of the two men, sounded from behind Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa in a breath, bit his lip, and slowly pivoted in his seat to see Seohyun’s silhouette in the doorway. And he didn’t have to see her face to know she was not happy.

 

 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~

 

I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE! YES! 

The six weeks grading cycle just ended last friday, so the next few days are going to be less stressful.

Guess what guys? 

I managed to bring up my 85 in english to a 89.51 .. which rounds to be a 90 on the report card...

which means my dad isn't going to hire me a tutor anymore...

which means I have more time to update!

:D

As for the SAT Diagnostic Test,  I find out my score thursday >___<

 

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME!

<3

 

 

 

 

And I feel bad for my other two fanfics.. because I haven't updated them in a whiiiile since I'm focusing on this one..

AND CHECK THIS FANFIC OUT! -> Forever and Always. IT'S GOOD. GO READ IT NOW.

 

 

Aqua_SoshiNICA [block]  on 11-6-2011 01:53:29 says: x
Good story... :DD
I like it...
Please update soon Taeyeon and Seohyun are my biases:D

Thank you! :D 
Seohyun & Yoona are my biases ^^ 

That's such a coincidence! The two main girls in this story are your biases.. :D 

Minhyo98 [block]  on 11-2-2011 10:06:08 says: x
Great story hope you update soon! 
I Know how you feel about Asian parents I'm half Asian as well. Good luck on your homework and studying!

Thank you! 
For now I don't have to study! :D YAAAY IM DONE WITH THAAAT ~ 

tthnguyen [block]  on 11-1-2011 06:59:56 says: x
Great story hope you update soon!!
Good luck with the homework and studying!! :)
Fighting!! I know what you mean by having Asian parents.....:)

Thank youu! :D 
Hehehe, I'm so glad I'm done with all the studying [for now at least]. 
Asian parents.. Man oh man, haha. 

hiko27 [block]  on 11-1-2011 01:17:52 says: x
LOL at least yours is only for a few days. I haven't updated in months -________________-

Wait, your prep classes are of the school's or of some organization? Coz if it's an organization and it's name is SEE, oh God, that'll seriously help you with your SATs. And if you want, you could PM me here since I've already took the SAT. I can help you ;) And lol at that last part. Yes, I know how it feels to have Asian parents. Too strict, too demanding, and too much of everything D:

THAT'S AWESOME! And I'm jelly since I haven't even taken Driver's Ed D: But my dad might just teach me on my own or something xDDD

Take your time for that stupid SAT. I don't know why colleges need them but you gotta get a high score okay?! Get higher than 1630 (That was my score on the first try xDDD)

I'm trying to pick between C2Education [that's where I took the SAT Diagwhatevertest] and TestMasters [where most of my upperclassmen friends took it]. You'll help me? YAYYY :D 
IDK what SAT Prep class is going to be like, but after I actually start, I'll definitely mostlikely have questions (:

My mom's actually okay. "As long as you tried your best."
But my dad.. "One B, okay. TWO B'S?! NO GOOD!" 

I find out my score on thursday! D: 

hiko27 [block]  on 10-28-2011 00:21:11 says: x
LOLOLOLOL So true... Guys are NATURALLY prideful. But hey, since Yonghwa loves her, he would step down and just do anything to be with her ;) Well, unless one of her boys gets stronger than her right? xDDD But still no! Yonghwa only belongs to Seohyun xDDD

Oh, okay... I get it. So you're really a junior? I know I am! I'm a senior and I only have a year left! You have like two more! >n<
OMFG UT-Austin?! I wanted to go there for their Accounting program but now I changed my choice of major... OMG if I had applied there, I would totally meet you xDDDD

lololol it's easy though ;) I just memorized all the hangul alphabets and bam! It says "Annyeong dongsaeng!" Yup it is :D

Awww, I don't really like it that much when anybody from SNSD is one of the bad guys D: I love their bond. Ugh, but I hope Jessica straightens out. I feel as though she's going to be trouble in the future... I feel it xDDDD

Or will he? O_. 
Hm.. LOL JK. YEAH, he'll do anything to be with the love of his life (: 
But then.. what about Nichkhun? [; 

OHMYGOSH, you live in texas?! :D 
We could've totally met ! :D 

My mind keeps getting my languages confused. Since I'm learning japanese at home... one time my spanish teacher asked me a question and I answered with "Hai!" And my parents would tell me something in Chinese and I would respond with Japanese [ not on purpose ] >_<  LANGUAGE EXPLOSION! 
I wanna learn Korean one day. One day.. haha. 

SNSD IS SOO LEGIT :D 
they're hilarious on variety shows, especially yoona. 

lingericious [block]  on 10-27-2011 22:48:45 says: x
But the problem is Seohyun HASN'T gotten to know him... And I kind of think she will ONLY get to know him after we see her bullying him first. XD

Awww... Poor Taengoo! She has such a sad past. Jealousy by fangirls are really freaky!!!

Oooh... I also like how you put that they are there for each other, and not make them kiss or anything like that. But awww... he's starting to have feelings for Taengoo! And it is like... after so many years of silent errr... interest? Crushing on her? Wouldn't he have to thank the mean fangirls of Yonghwa for giving him the chance? Haha.

And Jonghyun sort of should feel happy that she is not social, or else she would have a whole street of guys waiting to talk to her the whole time...

Oh yeah, and I noticed you never added Jungshin anywhere... :)

I wonder what would happen to Yongseo next...

YOU JUST READ MY MIND ^^ Hehe. Of course Seohyun's gonna have to bully him first :D 

I know, right? & Now Jonghyun knows.. and he can kinda relate.. [: I see some budding romance, haha! 

Me too. It seems like every time a guy and a girl are hugging on a bed there's some like, ual hint there. So I wanted to do something different. & Since Taeyeon and Jonghyun are so cute and innocent... 
AND He's so sweet! Silently crushing on her for soooo long.. <3 

Dude, forreal right? If she was super social, there would be so many guys hitting on her [there still are, but they're not as bad as they could be, haha]

I have yet to think of how to mention Jungshin. Do you have any ideas? And after this whole scene is over [these past few chapters have all taken place in the same day] I need to give Minhyuk a scene. He's too adorable for me to simply leave him out. 

rainmiskioz [block]  on 10-27-2011 19:12:10 says: x
wow!a great story.i hope to see more interaction between Jonghyun and Taeyeon.keep updating pls~

THANK YOU! (: 
Jonghyun & Taeyeon are cute, haha.