SEOHYUN & YONGHWA... and nichkhun?

Forbidden Kiss

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa stared awkwardly at each other after the distance between their bodies increased and after her random, stalkerish outburst, both of their hearts beating rapidly. Seohyun couldn’t believe it- after all these years, Yonghwa was back and he remembered her. A small smile played on her lips as she shook her bangs out of her eyes, squinting slightly as the sunlight shone into her sight with a soft beam.

 

“You’ve grown up a lot since the last time we met comfortably,” she commented. “We both have.”

 

For some reason her words seemed to trigger shame within Yonghwa as his head bowed and he uttered a whisper of a sigh. “We could’ve met a lot sooner, but me, this babo me, forgot about you. I’m sorry, Hyunnie.”

 

With gentle affection, she reached out and ruffled his silky hair, her eyes showing slight signs of regret. “It’s not your fault you got into an accident.”

 

“But Unnie,” his nose scrunched up as he sniffed, “it’s my fault your life was miserable. If I hadn’t been born-”

 

“Yah. Don’t talk like that in front of me. I’m glad you were born,” she held his hands in hers as her eyes fixated themselves upon his. “You mean the world to me, you babo. If you weren’t born, my life would be even more miserable. Who was it that stayed by my side during the hardest times of my life? You. And I still can’t believe you’re calling me ‘Unnie’.”

 

“All the other guys call you Noona, so I want to be special. I’m the only guy who’s calling you Unnie,” he grinned broadly. They both could remember how it all started and when they realized they were reminiscing about the same memory, giggles erupted, eventually into attacks of laughter. But soon things turned into serious matters once more. “Unnie, the reason why you suffered so much was because of me.”

 

“Not just because of you, but in part, yes some of it was because of you. Don’t blame yourself.”

 

“But Unnie!”

 

“If your fierce friends were here, they wouldn’t believe that their fearless leader was acting like this,” Seohyun shook her head amused at the sight of the cute side of Yonghwa. “Aww, Yongie’s so cute,” she squealed, teasing the stunned boy mercilessly.

 

“No one knows about this,” he mutters. “I, Yonghwa, am not cute.” He shot a glare at Seohyun.

 

“Say hi to the camera!”

 

“YAH!” Yonghwa lunged for the camera with surprise. He hadn’t even noticed its presence.

 

“It’s not even on, chill,” Seohyun hiccupped between violent laughter.

 

It had been a long time since she laughed so freely like this. It felt good- this atmosphere- and it felt like the old times. It was as if no time had passed since the last time they hung out- they were as close as they used to be.

 

Sometime later they sat on the bed, catching up on what had happened during their separation. Yonghwa revealed his story, after much prodding from Seohyun, of how he became such a player and Seohyun recounted her encounters with her group of extraordinary guy friends, and after nudges from Yonghwa, told the story of her relationship with Nichkhun.

 

“And you’re meeting this guy tomorrow for dinner?” His eyes narrowed. Though he knew that he owed Nichkhun for being there for Seohyun when she needed someone, he didn’t like the way that boy treated her.

 

“Yeah. Yonghwa- hey. Don’t give me that look. He’s one of my closest friends,” Seohyun rolled her eyes. “We’ve been through a lot together.”

 

“Yeah but…” His pouty eyes returned.

 

“Mr. Camera really wants to visit you right now,” she laughed. “You should go to school. I’m being a bad influence on you.”

 

“It’s the other way around, babo. If it wasn’t for me, you’d be at school like a good kid.”

 

Her eyebrow rose at his comment. “What makes you think I’m a good kid?”

 

“Because you are,” he stated simply.

 

“Sure, sure,” she replied, knowing that he was aware of her rebellious side. “Anyways, if we’re going to skip school, we might as well go do something fun.”

 

Just as she said that, his phone rang, the tune from Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” sounding through the room. Covering up her laughter, Seohyun watched as the macho man meekly answered his phone with “I need to change my ring tone.”

 

“Hello?” Yonghwa winced as a squeal was emitted through the phone line. After noticing Seohyun’s curious look, he turned his phone on speaker as to avoid any confrontations later on.

 

“OPPA!” A girl’s voice rang clearly, covered with sugar and dipped in honey. “WHERE ARE YOU? I missed you today!”

 

“Yonghwa,” Seohyun hissed. She knew about his playboy ways… but she couldn’t help but be annoyed. Yonghwa should’ve picked better girls to play around with, not little brats like this one. “You could’ve done so much better than this.” She was going to have to ask him about his playboy habits after this call was over. He was going to change… right?

 

Yonghwa choked back his laugh and cleared his throat. “Ah, who’s this?”

 

“THIS IS EUNJUNG!”

 

“Whoa hold up. Out of all girls, you picked this bastard?” Instantly Seohyun’s demeanor changed from amused to angry. Seohyun couldn’t stand this girl- this girl who thought she was all that and messed with Taeyeon.

 

“OPPA! WHO’S THERE? IS THAT YOUR MOM?”

 

Yonghwa watched as Seohyun’s eyebrow rose again, this time with annoyance. He could tell from Seohyun’s change in attitude that she knew Eunjung and that their relationship was definitely not on good terms. “Did this girl just call me your mom?” He read Seohyun’s lips and mouthed back, “I’m sorry.”

 

“Yonggie,” Seohyun said seductively, covered with sugar but dipped in poison as she threw Yonghwa a wink. “Who’s this little girl?”

 

“YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY YONGHWA?!”

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know why a little girl is calling my Yonggie. He doesn’t have time to play with brats. Little girls like you are out of his league.”

 

“WHAT? DID YOU JUST CALL ME LITTLE? HOW DARE YOU! OH WAIT, ARE YOU OLDER THAN HIM? YOU’RE A PEDO, AREN’T YOU?! I’M GOING TO REPORT YOU-”

 

“Report her and I’ll deal with you personally,” Yonghwa growled.

 

“BUT OPPA!”

 

“Don’t call me oppa,” Yonghwa sighed. “And most importantly, don’t talk to my girl like that.” He hung up without another word and turned to face an emotionless Seohyun. “Unnie, I’m sorry. Sorry sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!” He clasped his hands over his head and kneeled on the floor before the impassive girl.

 

Seohyun watched Yonghwa beg her with amusement. She wasn’t mad at him, but watching him act like this was really… funny. And he had defended her in a really sweet way. After watching him freak out for a few more minutes, Seohyun finally gave him a hug. “I’m not mad, babo. Just promise me you won’t meet with any of those girls anymore, okay?”

 

“I promise!” He saluted her like a soldier.

 

“Ah, you crazy kid. Come on, let’s go get some ice cream.”

 

“You’re really not mad at me?”

 

“No.”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You’re not seeing anyone right now, right?” His voice was filled with worry.

 

“No, babo. I’m here with you.”

 

“Ah right. Okay!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Nothing…” His voice was filled with mystery as his eyes sparkled with excitement. Seohyun could tell he was planning something, but she figured he’d tell her when he wanted to. For now, she just wanted to eat. And spend time with Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa grabbed her hand as they walked down the street, the crisp air blowing gently around their faces, and stuck their entwined hands inside the pocket of his jacket.

 

“Unnie, you’re phone is ringing.”

 

Seohyun glanced down. She had been lost in her thoughts and didn’t notice her phone buzzing in her pocket. The name on the ID wasn't one she felt like responding to…

 

“Unnie, who is it?”

 

“Nichkhun.”

 

“THAT boy?”

 

“Ah. Yeah.”

 

“Can I talk to him?”

 

After giving him a skeptical look, Seohyun handed her phone over.

 

“Hello?” Yonghwa answered it as he placed it on speaker.

 

“Who’s this? And why do you have Jjang’s phone?” Nichkhun didn’t sound pleased.

 

“Why do you want to know so much?”

 

“What are you doing with my Jjang?”

 

“Whoa, excuse me. Your Jjang?” Yonghwa shot back, giving Seohyun a look with which she merely shrugged in response.

 

“Yeah. Why, you jealous?”

 

“First of all,” Yonghwa felt himself becoming agitated, “I’m the one with her right now. Secondly, do you even know her real name? And lastly, you’re the one who called her your mother yesterday, so I don’t think you have any right to call her your Jjang.

 

“You brat! Yes, I know her real name. And yes, I called her my mother yesterday- I already apologized for that. Let me talk to her.”

 

“No.” Yonghwa’s quiet but firm reply hung in the air.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Yonghwa.”

 

“Oh. So you finally found your step sister, right?” His voice emphasized their relationship with each other.

 

Seohyun flinched as she gaped at the phone. “Nichkhun!”

 

“Ah, Seohyun! You’re there?”

 

“Yeah. But how’d- how-how’d you- ?”

 

“I guessed. You came crying about your stepbrother being in the hospital when we first met. You mentioned how you were in love with someone who you weren’t supposed to love. And then you’d always show up to that kid’s rescue. It was pretty obvious to me. Why are you with him right now?”

 

“He found out who I am.”

 

“I don’t want you near him, stepbrother or not.”

 

Yonghwa stepped in angrily. “Too bad.” He snapped the phone closed.

 

“Yonghwa…”

 

He pushed out a breath of air through his lips as he stared into the sky. “I don’t like that guy. He was there for you when I couldn’t be. And he understands you in a way most other guys wouldn’t.”

 

“Hey.” She nudged him gently with her shoulder.

 

“Seohyun, what is he to you?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“What is he to you?”

 

“He’s just my-” she couldn’t finish the sentence. What was Nichkhun to her? “He’s my friend,” she said carefully.

 

Yonghwa’s eyes grew sad. Seohyun’s moment of hesitation gave it all away. She, even if she loved Yonghwa, which he didn’t know for sure if she did, definitely held feelings, no matter how small, for Nichkhun.

 

And he only had himself to blame.

 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

So I started watching "My Princess" secretly in my room whenever I've been kicked off the computer..

& I guess I missed the allkpop article about the drama because when I got to episode 4, I saw...

 

KIKWANG <3

OMG. I fangirled like no other, haha.

& The drama is SUPER CUTE. I've watched 9 episodes in two days on my tiny itouch. My eyes are dying --.--

But it's worth it.

Anyways, hope y'all like the update!

OHMAN I'm so behind in replying to comments, SOORRY! D:

 

 

tthnguyen [block]  on 11-19-2011 07:11:13 says: x
Is like Taeng and Hyun have some telepathic thing that Hyun uses to find out what's going on with Taeng's life or something?? Cute Chap!!
Update Soon!! :)

Seohyun's a beast (: 
I feel sorry for Jonghyun, LOL. That poor, brave boy.

lingericious [block]  on 11-18-2011 23:29:48 says: x
Oooh... It's a huge thing for Jonghyun to officially ask Taeyeon out! And gosh... What will Seohyun do???? Her Taeyeon radar is TOOOOOO powerful! Haha. And Jonghyun+HelloKitty bandaid??? XD

Dorky knight in shining armor! WHOOO~

Yuup! I'm excited for them, haha. But he STILL has to ask her to officially be his girlfriend >_< That BOY NEEDS TO ASK SOOON, Before *coughcough* ANYWAYS, Seohyun's so legit. & Yup, the manly Romantic Idol is wearing a Hello Kitty bandaid. :D 

stitchaddict [block]  on 11-18-2011 20:29:42 says: x
wawawawawaw need your next update asap

Hehe thanks :D

Tzarista [block]  on 11-18-2011 20:26:50 says: x
lol i love seohyun's telepathy... did someone ask taeyeon out lol 
good now nobody can touch taeyeon ...

Yup (: 
Poor Jonghyun.. He's so brave. But he doesn't know what's coming, LOL. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE SEOHYUN, YOU POOR BRAVE BOY (:

hyunju [block]  on 11-12-2011 09:59:22 says: x
hi!
i'm new here..i couldnt help,but to read your story in one go..its very interesting..what will happen to yeongseo?i hope they could reuniate.. :)

HI! Welcomee (: 
They reunited :D 
But now more drama's gonna unfold *dun dun dunnnn*

elizabeeeth [block]  on 11-11-2011 11:48:01 says: x
LOL! That just made my day! 天氣大變 vs. 天氣大 I totally got that! Are you Chinese too? ^^ This update was super cute! I really like Minhyuk and Yoona! Minhyuk's so cute while Yoona is so pretty! Thanks for the update, and please update again soon! :D

I'm Taiwanese (: 
^^ I'll be updating on their little sidestory soon. And I still need to add Jungshin... Hm.

lingericious [block]  on 11-11-2011 08:04:31 says: x
Gah... If Nichkhun calls her his mother or sister again... I'll personally kick him! Such a rude person to say that even when Seohyun was listening! No wonder she was heartbroken! (Of course, I was referring to the character in the fanfic, fans of Nichkhun please do not kill me.)

Yeah, I do think Jungshin is REALLY VERY jealous, especially since Minhyuk has left to be in the story again but he has not even appeared... Haha! Is he nagging at you right now? XD

Her mother annoys me too. Come on, she doesn't even seem like Taeyeon or Seohyun's mother! She seems like an evil witch! Ahem. Or at least a selfish stepmother. She loves Taeyeon more than Seohyun, but she seems to be threatening Taeyeon too... And trying to control/manipulate her life!

Forreal, right? That boy.. *shakes my head. I'm sure Yonghwa's gonna set him straight [: 

He's like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. Right now he's munching on my chips. Man, he's eating my whole house, LOL. He's finally happy because I told him which chapter he's going to be in.. (: 

She's EVIL >_< 
& She'll be showing her evil face sooon D:

lovethynne [block]  on 11-11-2011 01:13:59 says: x
hahahahahaha Chapt. 19 is crazyyyyyyyy funnnyyy!!! wwweeee please update soon!!! Kamshamida!! update soonnnn

Hehehe thank you! :D
I was imagining Minhyuk's character in the drama Heartstrings. He's sooo adorable... 

lovethynne [block]  on 11-11-2011 00:50:18 says: x
I love what happened to Chapter 18 except for the DINNER??? ;p

continue reading now!

Yuup. She's going to dinner with him. I wonder what's gonna happen?