The Funfair

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona...  Are you free on the day after tomorrow?" He voiced out when Ji Hyo was watching some tv series on the tv.

"It's my day off on that day. Why?" Her eyes are still caught on the show. Hugging a cushion at the same time. 

"Well I was just wondering if we could spend some time together. With Min Jung."

She looked at Kwang Soo, with a slight confusion. "Aren't we spending some time now? "

"I mean a family day to the funfair... "

"Ooh...." She went silent for a moment. Kwang Soo had a bad feeling when she does that. Ji Hyo smiled then, which was not what Kwang Soo expected. "I never take her to the funfair before. That sounds a great idea. Am sure she will love it."

"Only her? Don't you love the plan too?" She stare at him, and finally gave him a brush on his head. Messing up his neat hair. "Arasso... I love the that too"

"Aah noona..." He pouted while cleaning the mess that Ji Hyo had done. Witnessing how Kwang Soo's expression, Ji Hyo laughed at it. 

  _________________________________________________________  

"Okay.. It's time for my work." She sighs as the remote control is in her hand. She switched off the TV and released the remote control back on the couch. "Can you handle her again this time?" He nod as he agrees.

"So will I get my kiss as a reward again?" He asked, flirting with Ji Hyo. She raised her eyebrow. And in a hit was given as so called a reward. Ji Hyo gave Min Jung a kiss on her chubby cheek and left the house right away.

"Aigo...Min Jung. Look how omma who doesn't want to kiss " He complained to Min Jung who was busy nibbling the tip of the book that she's holding. "Yah... Books aren't for eating. It's to read." Kwang Soo took away the book. He roll the book and slip inside his back pocket. 

She looked at Kwang Soo with a puppy look. Pouting as if she did a terrible thing that could make someone angry. "Oh come on... Not that face please." When he stared at her, his heart melt immediately. He carried her and gave a soft nibble on her chubby cheek. She giggled, feeling ticklish with it.

"Ppo~" She said and give him a kiss on the lips. "Sanghe..." She shown a small heart with her arms.

"Appa too~" He smiled and gave her a warm hug as an appreciation. "Appa will bring you and omma to funfair. We can play games and have some nice food to enjoy."

"Mamma??" She her lips,  as if she sees food right ahead of her.

"Aish.... Food always comes first for you. Just like your omma." He nudged on Min Jung's head lightly before burst into laughter.

  _________________________________________________________  

As he spend some quick time with Min Jung, the door rings. Kwang Soo questioned himself, thinking who's the visitor who rings the bell. He placed Min Jung into her playing mat. The door was then opened, unexpected that Samuel is at the entrance. Kwang Soo grunted slightly to see him. "If you are looking for Ji Hyo, she's gone for work."

"She asked me to watch Min Jung."

"What???"

"It seems like she's worry you couldn't handle her all by yourself." Samuel smirked and walked into the house without been invited.

"You are not welcome here. Get out, Samuel. I'm trying to be nice to you." His tone sounded firm, but with a serious tone.

"Actually.. You don't belong to this house. After all, if Ji Hyo ask me to leave, then I will do so. But if it's you, I'm not going anywhere."

"Why do you got to interfere my life?!  I just want to get back with her, and you ruin it! "

"Ruin?" Samuel let out a snort. He grabbed Kwang Soo's collar and bring him closer. " Look who ruin her life first.. Do you know how much she suffer when she left? How she try to raise your child all by herself. She was so down, but she stay strong all the time." Kwang Soo grinds his teeth. He was angry enough that he could punch Samuel for the words. Samuel whisper in the ear, just the two men knows the secret. "If you win, I will retreat. But if it's the opposite, then I will fight for her." He released the grip on Kwang Soo's collar and pushed him aside.

Samuel walks away and sat next to Min Jung. She stares at him with hesitation, and walked away. Leading towards Kwang Soo. "Aa-Ppa~" She called him as she held her grip on Kwang Soo's pants.

"Samuel... I won't lose the game on you." Kwang Soo spoke as he lifted Min Jung in his arms. "And I will prove it to you."

"Good... Looking forward for it." Samuel shown him a thumbs up, but later on he rotated the thumb, facing downwards. "You are going down, Kwang Soo."

  _________________________________________________________  

"Wednesday... "Kwang Soo mumbled as he wakes up energetically. The special day where he's taking Ji Hyo and Min Jung to the funfair.  He get up hurriedly to served a quick breakfast. A bowl of cereal each of them, and porridge for Min Jung. When the breakfast is ready, he knocked firmly on the room door before turning the doorknob to open the door. "Noona.... Are you awake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter