Your Feelings

My Secret Texting Partner

Hae In’s POV

 

Today was the fourth day. Well, night to be exact and we’re still at the same villa. Nothing really happened after the kiss, considering I was determined to sleep in separate rooms. I knew we had an agreement but I was, after all, in a relationship. I felt guilty but the thought of Jun Hyung just made me happy.

 

I was in my room again after Jun Hyung sent me back reluctantly after a dinner together. He wanted me to stay over at his room but I rejected his idea. I felt my phone vibrated.

 

 From Jun Hyung

Come here! Please…

 

He was pleading me to go over again.

 

It’s the last night together. I just want to sleep beside you and wake up to see you in the morning. Hae In-ah…

 

I sighed. He was spamming my phone with messages with pleadings. Now, he would make noises on the wall to show his desire to me.

 

I couldn’t tolerate his childishness anymore so I headed over to his room and knocked on his door. As expected, he was holding onto his phone. I snatched away the phone from him and said, “That’s it. I’m confiscating your phone so you won’t disturb my sleep!”

 

I looked through his messages to find him naming me as My Secret Texting Partner. I opened my eyes in disbelief and showed his phone to him. He was surprised that I found out his little secret and tried to snatch the phone back but I put in my pocket. “You name me your WHAT?!” I was almost screaming to him.

 

He was about to explain but he changed his mind. He smirked and said, “If you want to know, come into my room.”

 

“What?” I was dumbfounded at him, “No thanks! I’m going back.”

 

He pulled my hand and carried me up. “Yong Jun Hyung!” I screamed his name.

 

“Shh! You want the whole world to know I’m here?” He made a good point.

 

By the time he was done with his words, I was already in his room. He had his sneaky ways of getting what he wanted. I never knew he had such bold actions for a girl. He sat me down and laughed to himself. I showed him the phone and said, “Explain?”

 

He took his phone and played with it before answering my question, “I didn’t know what to name you so I decided on the childish name. End of story!”

 

“That’s all?!”

 

“You women have a complicated way of looking at things. Things are just that simple!” He explained and lied on the bed.

 

I smacked my head with a pillow and said to him, “Okay, I’m going.” Before I could turn around, he pulled me down to lay with him on the bed. “Yah, Jun Hyung. Please don’t do this!” I pushed him but he was determined.

 

“Just for tonight, Hae In.” He said it so seriously that I stayed still, “I won’t do anything to do, I promise. I just want to have you by my side for once.” He snuggled his head in between the pillows to close our gap. He continued, “I don’t know if I can do this to you again after the ten days end.”

 

His words stabbed into my heart that I was feeling guilty. I was afraid I was going to hurt him anytime soon. Or hurt anyone soon after the ten days ended.

 

“Just for tonight.” He repeated while whispering seductively unintentionally.

 

I just gazed at him and his facial features. I had never looked at him up this close. In fact, I had never looked at any guy up close like this since I was in a relationship with Ji Hoon. Being with Ji Hoon was very comfortable but being with Jun Hyung made my heart hyperventilate. Which one of it was really love?

 

He never moved. I nudged him lightly but no response. “Are you asleep?” I asked. There was no response still.

 

Suddenly, I could hear his breathing loudly and he answered me with his eyes still shut, “I’m not sleeping.” He held me closer to him, “I’m thinking of stuffs.”

 

“What stuffs?” Obviously curious with what Jun Hyung was thinking in this kind of situation.

 

He opened his eyes and started my hair, “I was just thinking how lucky Ji Hoon is to have you. I’ve always thought I had everything I wanted – money and fame. For these years I was in showbiz, I was coped up with myself, thinking I was already complete and not seeking anything, because I haven’t found you yet.”

 

I absently traced his lips with my thumb and sighed, “Why do I have to meet you only now?” Ji Hoon’s words flashed through my head again – about going to the States to live with him. “Jun Hyung, you’re the best present Heaven has given to me ever since I came to Korea. But I met you too late.”

 

“Nothing’s too late, Hae In,” Jun Hyung hugged me, with his arms securing me in his embrace. He breathed in my scent and continued, “Can I know what you’re thinking about right now?”

 

“What?”

 

“I have told you my feelings so many times but I’ve never heard it from you.” Jun Hyung released me a little to have a look at my face, “Don’t get me wrong. I know you have feelings for me but you never said anything about it. It’s driving me crazy.”

 

The fact that I hadn’t was because I was still unsure of my feelings to him. I didn’t want to give him high hopes neither did I want to be unfair to him. I’m such a heartbreaker. “I… I’m sorry, Jun Hyung.” I apologised cowardly instead. As expected, he wasn’t angry with me.

 

He flashed a cheeky grin and said, “Don’t worry about it. You have time.”

 

I bit my lips nervously after he said that. I was feeling sorry. We only had around five days left together and I was still in the same state, being confused about my own feelings between two guys.

 

“Sleep, Hae In. I know you’re tired.”

 

I closed my eyes as he turned off the lamp lights.

-

 

Author's Note:

Oh yes, just added a poster  at my Foreword made by DreamzxcPwnedd and here's the link of the shop! It exceeded my expectations and they even did two posters for me that I didn't know which one to choose from. :')

Comment on what do you think of it, alright? <3