Who Are You

My Secret Texting Partner

Hae In’s POV

 

“Yes, that’s it, Nichkhun! Keep that look on!” The sound of my camera clicked away as I was focusing on Nichkhun’s expression for the photoshoot. Nichkhun was such a natural when it came to posing. I didn’t have much trouble with him.

 

I sighed and looked at Woo Young. He had his hands and defended himself, “Don’t look at me like that! I tried my best for the shoot but you weren’t satisfied.” He pouted which made me giggled. I was professional. Although I was Woo Young’s friend, I needed to pick on details that I didn’t like. I made Woo Young posed for very long. He was really exhausted.

 

We were at a small forest for today’s photoshoot and the weather was killing me. It was unbearably warm today and all of the 2PM members were wearing thick clothing. Sometimes, I felt bad for making them shoot for very long but it was inevitable.

 

Finally, it was dinnertime and the beasts were grabbing their meals like they hadn’t eaten for days. Woo Young was nice enough to ask me join them but I declined nicely, “Sorry. I have to find another location for the next scene for shooting tomorrow. Eat well.”

 

“Would you be okay? Do you need us to wait for you?” Woo Young asked with concern.

 

I smiled at him, “Thanks but no thanks. You guys have another schedule tomorrow. I’ll leave when I find the perfect location.”

 

I went off on my own to look for a location in the forest. The grass was very tender and I tried my best not to destroy them. There were many trees surrounding me. I finally found the perfect spot to prepare for the next scene. I was happy that I made a mark there so I would remember it. I went back to my meeting place.

 

“Hailey, your sense of direction isn’t that good…” Woo Young warned me but I didn’t listen before. I had to get my work done. However, his words kept replaying in my mind as the night began to set in slowly. I remembered I took this route before but why weren’t I getting to the same place? The route became so much unfamiliar as I continued walking.

 

I never felt so panicky before. I couldn’t find my way out of this stupid forest! I immediately called up the members of 2PM but all of their phones were turned off - perhaps because of the photoshoot just now. I tried calling for Min Yeong but no one picked it up. There was no one I could ask for help now. At that moment, I felt lonely. I didn't have anyone to contact when I had an emergency. The people that I knew were not available.

 

I sat down, leaning against the tree. I was afraid to continue walking as I might get lost again. And then my phone vibrated. I was elated after seeing the name popping out in my phone.

 

From Jae Soon,

Hello Hae In! I just reached home and today, my teacher praised me because I did well for examinations. What are you doing now? Working?

 

Jae Soon! My only hope for now. I didn’t even bother to reply him. I clicked on the green button and waited eagerly for him to pick up the phone.

 

Jun Hyung’s POV

 

She called me! I was happy on the inside but I was worried. What should I say? Why did she call me? I bit my lip and picked up the phone. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered coolly. Well I thought I was.

 

“Jae Soon!” She called my name and I smiled a little. However, her tone changed from happiness to nervousness, “Jae Soon, I’m… I’m lost and I can’t contact anyone except you right now…”

 

“Hae In-ah, don’t panic and tell me what happen…” I assured her but I was scared too by her tone of the voice. I had never heard Hae In being so scared on the phone before. Something must be up with her and I pressed my ear closely to the phone so I wouldn't miss any word coming from her.

 

“For some reasons, I went to (inserts address) but I’m lost! I tried contacting everyone I know but they won’t pick up their phones. I received your text so I called you up. I’m sorry for disturbing you but I had no choice.” She blabbered through. She was apologising to me even when she’s in danger?

 

I knew that place well. It was a dangerous place, especially at night. Why was she doing there… at night?! I didn’t bother to ask her further because the sky was getting really dark. “I’ll be there in a flash, don’t go anywhere, Hae In.” I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket out of the house.

 

I took my motorcycle which wasn’t touched for months right now. “Hello, long time no see,” I greeted my beloved motorcycle.

 

I zoomed past the roads and arrived at a deserted place where the forest was located. I was thinking my thoughts through. Honestly, I didn’t know how Hae In looked like in real life. And the most important thing was she didn’t know I was Yong Jun Hyung. What should I do if she really found out I was a celebrity? I couldn’t care less anymore. Her safety was the utmost importance now.

 

I knew the forest from top to bottom. I even prepared two torchlights and bravely went into the forest to find her. “Hae In-ah!” I kept calling her name endlessly although my throat was getting dry.

 

I tried calling her but she wouldn’t pick up. I was feeling more anxious as the time went by. Why wasn’t she picking up my phone? Was she in danger? No, Hae In. Please be safe. I flashed my torchlight and tried to look in the dark. “Hae In!” I called her name again but no response.

 

Suddenly, I tripped over something and I fell down. “Aish! What was that?!” I screamed in my own thoughts and flashed at the object that tripped me badly. “Oh my freaking…” I jumped in shock when I saw a leg sticking out.

 

I was frightened to death but I continued looking. It was a female lying with her chest down. Her face couldn’t be seen. I flipped over her body gently and saw her face clearly this time. She was unconscious and had some dirt on the face. She looked vaguely familiar. I tried remembering who she was.

 

I nodded and she went back to look at her camera.

 

“Don’t you know who I am?”

She was distracted by me and scrutinised my face carefully. I gave her a smile and she finally got it. She had one of her hands over cutely and pointed at me, “Jun… Hyung?”

She stuttered, “Did… did you happen to see my photos?”

Ah, she realised. I smirked and nodded. “Oh my god!” She cried in English and looked down as she bit her lips nervously.

 

Ah, Hailey! Her name popped up in my head miraculously. I lifted her head up to rest it on my thigh comfortably. I tried calling for her name countless of times but she remained the same. Then, I remembered about Hae In. What about Hae In? I called Hae In again on the phone again to see whether she was alright. And then, I felt Hailey’s phone vibrated in her pocket.

 

I took it out of her pocket and saw the caller ID

– Jae Soon.

-

 

Author's Note:

Hello my readers. This fanfic has surprisingly exceeded my expectations by having 106 subscribers. I'm very grateful to everyone who likes this fanfic and even comments on it. I'm certainly happy about this and I thank everyone who support this fanfic. <3

Jun Hyung says "Aw Yeah~" with his lovely Pikachu!