Forget Him

My Secret Texting Partner

Hae In’s POV

 

Today was the already the third day. I couldn’t believe I actually agreed to Jun Hyung’s ridiculous idea. The first two days, Jun Hyung and I were busy so we only had simple meals together and held hands as a couple. I really felt like we were a couple.

 

Sometimes, Jun Hyung would be late and I got pissed with him because I hated waiting. Then he would start acting cute and showing up with flowers to please me. I was astonished at how mushy he could get. I rolled my eyes frequently but on the inside, I was happy.

 

“Put this on!” Jun Hyung threw me a one piece swimming suit to me.

 

I took the swimming suit and gasped. I threw it on the chair again. “Are you crazy? You’re expecting me to wear THAT… in front of YOU?” I pointed at the suit and at myself again. I couldn’t believe he was that daring to ask me to wear that.

 

“It’s not even a bikini!” He said in a loud voice, not embarrassed at all, “Come on, we’re a couple right?”

 

Suddenly, he just reminded me that we’re only a make-believe couple for ten days. My smile fell and I took the suit in my hands. “Fine.” I completed our conversation with one word. I could hear his slight chuckle behind me as I entered the toilet.

 

He brought me to a small villa but I had never expected him to actually have a private swimming pool out there. It’s alright. We were sleeping in different rooms. Nothing would happen!

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and checked myself. I cursed myself mentally for not working out often. He knocked on the door and said, “Quick! We don’t have all day, Hae In!”

 

Argh, I couldn’t believe I actually agreed to this. I took in a deep breath and opened the toilet door to show myself in front of Jun Hyung.

 

Jun Hyung’s POV

 

She finally opened the door. My eyes went down to her body. She was curvy. Oh no, what was I saying? She looked really good in a swimming suit but she behaved awkwardly in front of me. I was speechless and started to blush furiously. I looked up at the ceiling and said to her, “Let me use the toilet for a minute!”

 

I pushed her out of the toilet and went inside myself. I locked the door and washed my face using water. My heart was pounding so quickly that I might faint anytime soon. Why did she have to look so good in that? I wasn’t expecting that kind of body from Hae In. “Be a man, Jun Hyung!” I repeated that in my head.

 

I headed out with much courage and to see her already in the pool. She was not swimming though. I wondered why. I jumped into the pool and she stepped back from me. “Are you embarrassed?” I asked her but she didn’t reply. “Ah, you’re embarrassed in the swimming suit so that’s why you went into the pool?” I asked her.

 

Bingo. I could see her hugging herself in embarrassment and slowly stepping away from me. “I’m not!” She denied.

 

“Then why are you getting further away from me?” I teased.

 

“Because… Don’t come near me!” She cried after I started swimming towards her.

 

She was slow and I caught her immediately. I hugged her tightly and she covered her face. I rearranged her already wet hair and whispered to her, “Don’t be embarrassed, Hae In. You look beautiful and there’s no need to be self conscious.”

 

I wasn’t sweet talking. It was the truth. She let down her hands and placed them on my chest, “Jun Hyung… Why are you confusing me like this?” Was that a positive question?

 

“Me?” I lifted her up and she let out a little scream before yelling at me.

 

“Yah, Yong Jun Hyung! Don’t do that! Let me go!” She struggled in my arms but I wasn’t letting her go anytime soon.

 

“Oh, no I’m not!” I swung her around the water and pretended to submerge her into the water. Her little girlish screams tickled me really hard and I kept teasing her. She suddenly started pulling my hair really hard and I winced in pain. I finally let her go, surrendering to her sudden abusive actions. “I’m going to sue you for harassing a celebrity!” I screamed.

 

She stuck out her tongue and started splashing water on me. Much water got into my eyes and I also swore at her. “You little…” I cursed and started splashing water to her. Just like that, a water fight was started.

 

She was no match for my strength so she started running away from me in the water. Again, I caught her easily and back hugged her. I cornered her to the edge of the pool with our faces just inches away from each other’s. I gulped after seeing her face dripping with water.

 

“I think we’re too close for comfort.” She commented nonchalantly and started pushing me away. I blocked her way with my two hands on the edge of the swimming pool, trapping her. “Jun Hyung!” She called my name again, “What are you doing?”

 

“Hae In,” I mentioned her name as my heart was racing ever so quickly, “Why are you doing this to my heart? I had never felt so strongly for a girl in such a long time.” I was being honest.

 

I started giving her small kisses on the lips but she would back away slightly. “Jun Hyung…” She used her hand to stop me, “I know we have ten days as a couple but I shouldn’t do this. Ji Hoon…”

 

I removed her hand from my lips and shut her up, “Forget him for now.” I wish I was brave enough to tell her to forget him now. Forever. And only remember me.

 

With that, I gave her a long kiss without her resisting any further.

-

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys, just bought a new laptop so I'm back. :) Thanks for the wait.

In addition, thank you for subscribing! 192 subscribers. Whoa, you guys are daebak! :P