and you are?

I spy, with my little lens
 
" How did he know? Is he psychick, now? Booh, no, it's too creepy!" I heard Seungyeol mumbling to himself.
 
"What's with the long faces?"Dongwoo finally came with my stuff.
 
Sungjong rushed defensively to him."Hyung, L did that thing again, but....she actually understood him!
 
I might've burst into laughter if not for the panic that crossed their faces in a flash the minute we heard the beeping sound of the lock being managed from outside.
 
"! Geonam is here!" Dongwoo cursed outloud. That's not good...." he said, looking around.
 
" What do we do, he can't see her." Woohyun grabbed me, almost lifting me off my feet.
 
"Kids, are you still up?" I heard a drunken voice approching."That's why you look so tired in the morning.Instead of going to bed, you fool around, eyy?"
 
"Hyung, we were just about...." Hoya began, but I wasn't listening anymore, as Woohyun signaled me to shush before pushing me inside a dark room.
 
"Stay here for now, let us handle it, ok?"
 
And with that he left me there all alone, or so I thought. I pressed my ear to the door,eavesdropping on the conversation in the other room, only to come to terms with the inevitable: I wasn't going to get out of this place anytime soon! That drunken just barked he was gonna spend the night here,watching over them until morning when he was suppossed to drive them somewhere.I banged my head on the door,feeling all out of life.How did I manage to get in this?! 
 
Like that wasn't enough, next thing I knew I heard a soft noise behind me, a hot breath brushing my cheek in a painfully familiar way.
 
"...and you are....?"
 
I jumped! I actually jumped in place, heart racing like a torpillo, eyes all widened as the other person turned me around. I was a damn firecracker in his arms the second he touched my shoulder, hitting him hard enough to get him off of me and back on the floor.
 
"Yah...mmmm" he managed to open his mouth and in that second I knew we were all doomed. I stopped thinking logically, there's no other way to put it! How else would I explain what my body did  next, on its own?!
 
I was  still basking in the familiar feeling, even though I specifically remembered breaking contact just 2 seconds ago, only to be forced to press myself again onto those soft lips; does it really count I was only doing it to shut him up? Probably not, because his voice had been clearly overheard, judging by the comotion outside. I was able to hear Dongwoo and Woohyun desperately trying to convince the drunken man he misheard and that there was no reason for him to check the room.
 
Suddenly the lips moved over mine, not in response but actually  mumbling something, so I put a finger on them hoping he'll understand my message this time.
 
" Geonam hyung?" the other one whispered softly before pinning me hard to the ground,  his full weight and height on me as he threw a blanket over.Someone opened the door!
 
I didn't need to play the offended miss because all the adrenaline surging through me helped me play along with the situation like a well practiced role. I swear to God I didn't recall ever being that open minded in my entire abnormal life.
 
"Ayy, hyung, come on, there's really..."
 
"I just have to check, ok? You know how the company is paranoid of what you guys might be doing when not under strict supervision." 
 
"But he's sick, can't you let him rest just this once?" Woohyun ran in the room. 
 
"What kind of monster do you take me for, punk?" said the drunken in a lower voice."I only wanted to know if he needed something."
 
" A little bit of peace and quiet would do the trick" my partner in crime coughed, his raspy voice reverberating through me.I felt him slowly pushing up and I squeezed my eyes so hard I so stars.I wasn't aware I tugged on his sweater until I felt his hand pressing mine, as if trying to soothe me." Do you need me for anything ?" he coughed again.
 
You like drama much? Anyone can see through that acting.
 
" Nah, go back to sleep, Sunggyu;I'll take care of these babies while you recover!"
 
"Okay, hyung" he nodded coming full speed back on top of me.
 
" Yah, Woohyun -ah, you better switch rooms tonight.I don't want you catching any germs from him."
 
"But...." I heard his voice much closer to us."I can be careful, see I even have a face mask..." he rummaged through some drawers.
 
"Negative, no can do! I'll take your place..."
 
Wait, what? Is this a sick joke?!
 
" Eyy,come on hyung, we can't risk you getting sick either." Dongwoo try to coax him. "Let's just leave him like that for tonight, we can arrange something confortable for you. You must be sharp tomorrow!" he said closing the door behind.
 
I just aged like another 20 years in that instant! Maybe I was punished for something I did in a past life! that would explain a lot!