time off

I spy, with my little lens

I stared at their stupid faces for almost half an hour, while Sungjong kindly described me the whole process of taking those idiotic pictures of themselves pouting, overdramatising, scowling, frowning, anything out of their ordinary selves;just to make me smile.

The blast took its toll on me at the end of the hour, when Sungjong finally decided I had enough good time to last me for a year.We were alone, as Jae Ri had to leave for her part time job.

"Noona, I think I overdid it.I'm never gonna hear the end of it, if the hyungs find out."

"We'll just keep this between ourselves, then? Jae Ri can become Hell's Spawn as well." I admited."Give my thanks to all.I know they didn't have to."

"It's been a while since we last saw our leader enjoying himself so I guess it was a win-win situation."

"And it took all that?" I kidded.

"You look tired, I better go now.I'm afraid we won't be seeing eachother soon.Our schedules are..."

"Eyy, who do you take me as?Some crazy fan? I don't even listen to your songs, no offense!"

"Oh, not even from now on?"

"Get out of here."I joked.

"Hope you get well soon."he wished me."Get some more rest."

And I did.For the next 3-4 days I slept my way through life, slowly getting back on the rutine. I did take it easier on working hours, which left me practically alone with my own thoughts for too long.I was contemplating to the point where I was wondering what the boys were doing, how tired they must've felt after each event they took part in. The media helped me get bits of info on their schedules and I knew they were bound to sleep even more than me;IF they would be allowed. While Sunggyu's figure thinned, I realised I got more worried about him.On the other side, I was happy to see Woohyun becoming healthier,probably due to the many food shows he was guesting recently along with Sungjong and Hoya.

Yes, for the past week I had learned their names and many other things that I picked up from keeping track of their schedules.It was what they didn't say or act out there in the open that defined them and I found myself laughing inside.

Together with Jae Ri I applied for a part time job as photograffers, but so many people were looking for a breakthrough that I didn't expect any miracle anytime soon.

Only two days after that, Jae Ri got scouted, which meant that I'd be seeing her as litlle as possible.I was happy for her, but what else was I to do with my time? I ended up practicing my cooking skills, then my business act kicked in and I decided to go full house on building my own photo-shop. Yeah, I kinda got carried away!

Everything caught my eye! The season changing colours, the mood of passers-by,the foods , the weather and then a slim figure:hands in pockets,dark eyeglasses,dark cap.

Click!...The most attractive smirk, if such a thing was ever possible.

Click!...Arms wide open.

Are you crazy? I mouthed, earning a slight shrug of his shoulders while he leaned his head sideways, as if challenging me.

Yeah, crazy beyond any hope! That's what I exhibited running to him.I stopped mid way, unsure if that was the best idea.

My phone started ringing, but I could only focus on one thing.He lowered the glasses just a tiny bit from the crook of his nose, his look almost annoyed, then sighed and texted something on his own phone.

In a split second I got an sms.

No, he didn't actually...? I finally checked it.

You REALLY should answer your phone!

When I looked up I came face to face with a familiar set of lips.Seeing he was taller than me, that was about all I could reach within eyesight.I gulped! And those damn lips reached up in a smile,before coming closer to whisper in my ear.

" I don't consider touching your cheek a form of kissing."