No good deed goes unpunished

I spy, with my little lens
I almost ducked,feeling he was gonna take action but he simply stood there,clenching fists, eyes closed, a shivering mess.Yeah, a real menace! I honestly didn't mean any ill to him being a public figure( and for the life of me  just couldn't pinpoint his whereabouts) but the reality must've struck a chord somewhere in his fevered brain of his,because next thing i knew he handed me his phone.
 
" Press...#3..."he asked.
 
"O,Ok" I hurried,  too caught up in the moment to actually think what to say when there was an answer at the second ring.
 
"Yah, Sungggyu do you know how long I've been looking for your ? That's not nice of you taking off like that in the middle of the night"went the cheerful voice.
 
Well this was beyond awkward,and embarasing and strange, so before hearing any more of a confession I decided to stop the other person dead on track.
 
"Uhm, I'm really sorry, but the owner of this phone isn't exactly able to...."
 
"Who is this?"  he asked,tone of voice totally confused.
 
"Ah, deh, well you see, he got in some sort of situation and..."
 
"Where is he?For his sake I hope bundled up in warm sheets"he continued teasingly.
 
"Excuse me? I don't think you get the picture, mister!" I stared at the phone incredulous.
 
"...who did u call...?"coughed the other guy."Aishh,not ...Dong..."
 
I really didn't understand any of them and was getting pretty fed up with the whole situation.I had to deal with a sick, soon to be fainted again person and his happy go friend(the comparison almost hit home, reminding me of the other person outside the restroom) and I really just wanted to get out of this as soon as possible, preferable before my happy go friend found us.
 
"Ahjussi, I'm sorry but your friend here is almost  passed out! I intended to take him to the hospital, but..."
 
​"No"he shouted."Tell me where he is and...wait is he Ok?" his voice was trembling.
 
"Well, kinda.I think he's got a serious cold, but it's not really my area of expertise.I'm just helping him stay out of harms' way.I'll text you the adress,and please hurry,I don't know how long he can keep stay conscious."
 
" Thank you,I'll be there in a jet"
 
"At least one of you has manners" I ended the call.I was expecting a blunt response, instead I faced a knocked down person."Great."
 
I tried to get him in a more comfortable position,only to be forced to keep him safe from harming himself from all that shivering that possessed him.I really hoped those were just shivers and he was not convulsing!He was burning up, no matter how much I tried to place my  soaked in cold watter hadkerchief on him.
 
"Damn it! That's just great" I hissed,cradling him while leaning myself on the wall for support.He was not light!
 
Jae Ri finally must of noticed me missing,because I heard the familiar ring tone resonating in the room.
 
"Hey, where did you go?It's not funny anymore,I've been looking forever for you!" she complained.
 
"Sorry to dissapoint you, but I was just battling my constipation" I lied, incredulous of the brilliant excuse I made. Pff,now I do things for you, too!? I checked again his forehead.
 
"Yah, that's low even for you, Kim Chae Rin!"she yelled in frustration."I'm just going home;ALONE!"she shouted."The exercise will help you release that sick attitude."
 
Somehow I ended up as the villain.Beat me with fairy dust if I get why!