how's that going for you?

I spy, with my little lens

Time stood still.How could I have been so wrong about him? Why couldn't I have seen the predator in him?

He wasn't the shy type, not even the appologetic kind and his silence was so much more frightening than I could imagine.And I fell like a stupid damsell.I fell so hard for that mad man that I was being swept off my feet by a simple breath from him. It seemed crazy how much damage he could inflict on my poor senses, but, in retrospect that's exactly what he'd been doing from the first minutes we met. I must've been some kind of S&M addict, because I knew there was no ing way I would be able to fully let him go.

We walked around the park for almost an entire hour, before he finally voiced his true self.

"Why is it that around Myungsoo this is normal?" he fanned the air between us." But with me is like some freak movie scene?"

"Jealous?" I looked at him strutting.

"Would it make any sense?" he sighed heavily,taking the glasses off." I really must give up on this habbit, it's only adding suspicions."

Nothing made any sense lately, at least on my part.It seemed he was also frustrated by the recent events and was looking for answers in the wrong place.

"What exactly are you doing here, anyway?"

"I guess I wanted to prove myself wrong."he admitted.

"And, how's that going for you?"

"Poorly."

"Because you don't like the outcome, right?" I said lifting my camera.

Click!...Exhausted, both mentally and physically.He didn't even flinch.

"I should ...uhm..."

"Sign this for me." I handed him the picture mid sentence.A clean cut would hurt less, or so I've been told;I just hoped he didn't notice my hidden motive.

Although, through the years I found out that once you were aware of that cut, it would hurt like a !

" I'm starting my own business.It's gonna work wonders when I post this as my first model ever to cross my lens." I wincked.

He hesitated like he was afraid of something. The only thing he'd ever suppose to be afraid of was not being able to stop the fantasy that was taking form just before his eyes. That I could help him with!

"Come on, don't be so cheap! Your message was the only one missing from that box.And you owe me the most!"

" Your trail of thinking is way over the track. If I remember correctly, I think I already paid my dues.Didn't you say that you trusted me because of that exact deed?" he started writing down, avoiding my eyes."Plus, I gave you something more tangible to keep your spirits high."

I took the picture he handed me, frowning at him.I wished L was there to translate his last words, because I was in a blank.

"60 seconds?" I read.

Click!...He took my own picture.I didn't even know he snatched the camera.

" When you make it big, don't forget who you owe your success to! I'm gonna sell this for big bucks." he fanned the small picture. "The only proof of the artist's beginings." he dramatised."I can almost see the head line."

" Than let me sign this;it'll increase its value."I offered.

"Does this mean you'll sell all ours?"

"You can't sell memories." I scribbled down my own thoughts.

" A passing moment" he read with a sad smile.

"What, you think you could do  better?"

"Regret?" 

Damn it, was I so easy to read?

" I like mine better." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

Click!...

Click!...Click!...Click!... Me trying to get the camera back from him, jumping at his stretched arms, one hand clutched at his coat, lips slightly brushing over his.

"It's really unfair.You're so much taller..."

"Cats always claw themselves up." he smiled sheepishly.

"They also scratch."I warned.

"I'll give in on one condition.Take one with me." he asked in the most dead serious tone.

A bad outcome,indeed!.His other arm was tightly wrapped around me,sending heat waves all through my nerves.

Click!... A bitter-sweet kiss.

Not a peck, not just an accident.A real, hurtful reminder of what was not to be.