an Elf!

I spy, with my little lens
an elf! .....
AN ELF!!!!!.....
Su..s..sssuu..ck....en eelllffffffff......
I was freezing.Not because some lucky officer finnally managed to surprise me stealing .....glances at my darling Junhyung.Freezing ,not because a stuffed my face with mint and chocolate chips icecream.Freezing because it's fudging COLD outside!  I screamed inside my mind, hoping to pour some heat in there, before I totally lose it.
Why?you ask yourselves.Why, when right now I should be basking in my lovely bed,laughing with that brat Jae Ri about what happened and hearing her praise me for cracking jokes? Why?! Well, because I ran like a stupid raindeer after the wrong bus,only to realise that I left my bag under his head.And guess what else was inside the bag;that's right, my itsy,bitsy phone!!!!
So, now , of course, I'm standing here. like the stupidest raindeer ever that I obviously am,waiting for someone to take pitty and give at least some money to buy myself a warm tea.I would prefer they give me a fast and warm ride home,but that's just my frozen brain thinking right now.
And do you know?Life just threw some lemons in my face.The bus stopping in front of me had plastered on the biggest add of that mad man's apparent  solo album.Something like "In your face!" kinda feeling just woosed off of that,but the bright side was that with it also came an adress of his managing company.Maybe, just maybe they would allow me a phone call, something to help me get my stuff back.So I started running,because what else is there to do but lemonade at this early our?!
The bright side of my midnight run was that I finally got warm enough;oh, but don't get me started on the down side.Damn guard wouldn't even let me near the  entrance.How was I suppossed to ask for help from outside?At least I found out those two were in a band or something, and right now were in the middle of practice.What the hell, who works out at this time?! A flashing image of my self running to catch a bus, than here just hit me spot on! Well, I'm the one to talk!!!! 
All the warm was long gone by the time,I finally heard a familiar voice coming from the building,thus reacting slower than intended.
"Aah...Ahjusshi...."I creeped behind him startling another boy behind him and sending him screaming sideways.
"Sungjong-ah, hey keep calm.It's nothing to be scared of, it's just....Uhm, I never got your name" he apologised,scratching his head.Sorry about our maknae.
"Hyung, you know her?" the other boys gathered one by one.
"Not Just me,Sunggyu does,too"he smirked.
"Uhm, yeah, I think a might need my coat back after all" I admitted through clenching teeth.
"You should rent it! When I get a cold, I'll call! Dongwoo laughed,rushing everybody to the car.
"Hyung, you're not seriously bringing her with us!" a dark haired boy spoke.
"Now you decide to grow some balls? Just zip it, L! If not for her,Sunggyu would've been in much worse condition.Besides, tonight I'm the designated driver.Get in, don't mind the kids"
Thanks to him I sat in the front,warming myself against the heater;the others probably thought I was mad.Without thinking I burst into a light laughter at that thought.
"Oh, no judges here"Dongwoo smiled. "Those guys would testify I laugh from practically nothing, so..."
"Not to mention he can talk himself to death, without reasoning whatsoever."one of them kidded,bringing laughter all around.
"Said the one that can't stop smiling at his own jokes"teased Dongwoo.
"Hyung, Woohyun isn't grease proof, you know that!"another one,probably the tallest from them spoke.
"Yah, Sungyeol, you have a death wish?"the latter smaked him in the head.
"Don't worry, it hurts less than his fan service"A hooded guy spoke, sensing my gaze.
"Fan service?"
Out of the blue, the one called Woohyun just formed a heart over his head than send it smashing towards me,winking and giggling non-stop.I was awstruck! For a second I froze again.
"Aishh, hyung, you're embarasing us in front of...." the maknae huffed adorringly.
I burst into laughter before I could even try to hold it in;I was so tired and hurt so much, but somehow they managed to make me feel a whole lot better.I could see how tired they themselves were, but they tried to lighten up the mood anyways;well, at least most of them.That L still frowned when looking at me.
"Well ,we're here"Dongwoo announced.
"I wonder how hyung is doing."
"Leave him to rest properly,Sungjong"Dongwoo instructed.We can manage, right?"he winked again."What is it?"he looked at me.
"Maybe I should wait her" I said.
"You think after all the fatigue he gained today, hyung's gonna run errands for you at this our?"L burned holes through me.
"What the is your problem?" I cracked.
"Myungsoo-ah, that's enough!" Dongwoo grabbed him by the arm.
"Sorry" he released himself."Must be tired"
"Heol, that's just the icing on top! Happy friggin'birthday to me!" I spat at his back.
"I' m sorry about that,he's not in the best mood lately.Some fan girl broke his camera and...Aishh, look at me going at it again!"
"Does this mean I get to do more aegyo, too?"Woohyun laughed throwing all kind of hearts at me.
"Let's just go, it's late and cold".