not my monkeys

I spy, with my little lens

We stayed like that gazing into each other's eyes for a couple of minutes before Jae Ri saved my once again.I don't think I was ever that happy for an interruption!

"Oh, JAe Ri-ah! You brat, how dare you sleep and not worry about me for one lousy second?! I could be dead right now! Did you hurt your fingers yesterday when taking those pictures that you couldn't make a phone ca...."

All my ranting came to a stop as soon as she knocked me out straight with a certain fact. A fact that didn't reach my ears when it should've had, more precisely last night.

"Have you gone mental over there?Didn't those guys tell you I called?Yah, are you sure you're Ok?They're not holding you there against your will, are they?" she said out of breath.

" I know, I was kidding" I tuned down my voice,shooting daggers at mad man's back. For some reason he found staring out the window wall a very important thing to do.

" Now I'm really starting to get worried. You were kidding?"

I got what she said, but there wasn't any other way to put it.

"Do you want me to come get you? It's too late for classes, but ...."

"Yeah, I'll skip classes today, I guess.Thanks! Rest assure, I got everything under control" I hung up, only to be welcomed by a tsking sound from his mouth."You wanted to say something?"

" Not really."

" Do you think I could get your friend's number?" I bluntly asked.

" I have lots of friends,could you be more specific?"

" Aren't you  a lucky guy?" I fumed."The one that came to get you."

" We're not allowed...."

" For cryin' out loud, I' not gonna date him!" I yelled." I need to ask him something."

" If this is about your friend calling to check on you last night, I can vouch for her! She wouldn't stop bickering, until Dongwoo gave her his security number and vowed to not touch , and I quote a single,tiny cute strand of hair on your head.

That's my girl!

" Oh!"

" I guess I could've told you sooner.Sorry about that. And about...kissing you, although I never promised her anything!"

" Don't be!" I avoided his gaze." Sorry, I mean! Don't be. You didn't kiss me."

​" Yeah, I was also hoping to turn this into water under the bridge" he ruffled his hair."No sense making too much...."

" In the restroom you kissed her" I hurried. Then, in the bedroom I was the one that forced it on you! So you see, there's really no need for appologies. And don't expect me to, because I've endured enough because of you!" I said.

I think I didn't make my point, the confused look on his face stating the obvious.But at least I got it out of my system. I burst out under so much pressure! Can you blame me?