good times

I spy, with my little lens

Why did she have to be so bubbly? I could already see the grins on Dongwoo and Woohuyn's faces getting larger than life! 

"Weren't you guys going out to eat?" I cut in. Woohyun froze in place, his smile almost covering for him." I don't think they serve food here." I said matter of factly. For some bizzare reason I found myself switching places with L to get near Woohyun." How about I treat you guys before we part ways, you know for helping us earlier." I said holding his wrist. I knew he was hiding something beneath that everlasting smile of his.I could feel his accelerated heartbeat pumping through his veins;but he didn't need to know that.

Yes, he all but flinched at the close contact and I knew it was only because he wanted to get away! If he was really that ' all fun and games' he would've jumped at the chance of a girl leaning on him. 

" O, Kimchie, you're all out there tonight! I love this new side of you.Who do I have to thank for this?"Jae Ri clapped her hands.

"Let's not get overexcited. So, who's in?" I asked daring Woohyun. 

Goes to say Dongwoo became the voice of people, taking his phone out.

" I need to call Hoya and tell him we'll be late.He's already waiting for us at..."

" I'm not that hungry, hyung.I'll keep him company until you finish." Woohyun took his chance. 

"Ok, than you..."

" You don't really want to leave your opponent steal your bright spot, do you?" I pouted out of the blue. L just coughed on his energy drink that he as enjoying for the last 15 minutes, Sunggyu's mouth dropped, while Dongwoo nudged Jae Ri in the shoulder.

"I...don...."

"Listen, why don't you guys go and I'll meet up with Hoya" the driver proposed."I had dinner before I came for you, earlier!"

"It's settled, then! To the food market!" I marched, pulling on his hand.

The rain stopped falling for a good 10 minutes and there we were, rushing through the food stands at the wee hours, trying different types of mixtures along with bowls of rice. I was gonna be so sick the next day, but it was worth it, seeing Woohyun distracted enough to taste my weird combinations.We were having fun, daring each other with stupid food games. I knew he wasn't completely lost in them, but I hoped he would at least keep the food down." Now I'm ready for some work out!" I patted my belly. "It's the best fuel to burn, don't you think?" I looked at Woohyun.

" Ooo, he would know! Seeing how much time he spends at the gym!" Sunggyu slurpped on his last bite. He was barely smiling, locking eyes with me , when he burst out."Ouch, it's stuck!Damn, it hurts." he cried, trying to pull on the small  live octopus he munched on.

I was losing the battle with my sanity.When did I start getting affected by the mere sight of him?

"Hyung, you're such a cry baby!" L finally got rid of the little monster, ripping the words from my mouth. I wasn't even aware he took a picture until he checked the final result on his camera. "This definitely goes in the book." he smiled.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, don't you dare!" Sunggyu reached for the young boy with no avail.

" May I try one?" Jae Ri asked all of the sudden. 

Although a little bit off, L gave in to her request after a quick glance at me.

" Oh, you caught that?" she stuck her tongue out amused."Nice going!" she wincked before sitting herself and Dongwoo next to us.We really need to make this a keeper, guys! I don't think unnie will treat us any time soon! Say Kimchieeeee!" she cheered everybody along.

Click!... A cheerful group of 6 persons.

Click!....One sighing L , two happy over the top Jae Ri and Dongwoo, one sated  aegyo Woohyun and a pair of pouting people.

Click!... L brushing the hair on my forehead.

Click!...Woohyun , Jae Ri and Dongwoo goofing around.

Click!...Sunggyu frowning at me.

"Jae..." I faintly reached for her.

Click!...Me falling.

I had miss read my reaction to him completely for all that time;it had been just my brain projecting an aura before the epylepsie seizure kicked in, my whole being into nothing. 

I never knew what happened to me during my seizures.I didn't even know I had been suffering from epylepsie when I was brought at the orphanage 13 years ago. Jae Ri was the first person to witness one of the many seizures to come and that's when we became lifetime friends.I depended on her more than she did on me, but she would never admit that. Even though I was older I knew I could always lean on her to keep me safe during the time when I lost myself into darkness. I never could  never repay her enough for being there!