drunk in love

I spy, with my little lens

"Shush" wasn't gonna cut it this time!

I could never hold my boose,why did I try and show otherwise?!And to him, nonetheless!!!Granted it had only been that one glass...oh, wait;it was already the second.Damn, I'm so wasted.

"You know,I've been in the air for the past day just to come here!Do you even know how tiring this is?"Sunggyu scolded me,putting a cold cloth on my heated forehead.

"Uhh,I think I would've liked you reprimanding by phone."I pushed his hand away.

"Tough!"

"Where are the others?"I tried to look around only to be washed over by a wave of dizziness."Isn't this room gonna stop spinning?"

"That's just your thick skull."he flicked me lightly ."Should I call for Choi?"

"What, you're being formal now?Since when?"I eyed him.

"I couldn't lose his tracking for some reason.The man just doesn't take NO for an answer.Do you think I wanted to be assaulted by his non-stop nagging over you?"

"That's the first time I ever heard of this."I stood up on the sofa.

"It was meant to never reach your ears,but seeing it's you we're talking about..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Look,we might've not parted on the brightest of terms,but that doesn't mean I don't care about your well being."he said, looking away.

"Big words,coming from the one who dumped me on a sick bed."

"Don't make it overdramatic!You were getting better without me being....."

"I hated it ,too."I cut him."Knowing you,that is."

"Chae Rin...I..."

"It wasn't what I had expected,but our interractions were so out of the normal ranges.And I hated I missed them.How...why did I miss you that damn much?"I asked on the verge of crying.

"You're confusing gratitude for being fed with longing."he smiled bitterly.

"Am I now?"

"Well, seeing me now,is it better?"

"I won't ask you to stay,I know that much.But I did miss talking to you.We agreed to meet on these terms,no other strings attached."

"Too bad for you."he leaned closer."I'm gonna make all my money's worth."

"Wh...."

Before I could finish voicing out any confusion, his lips were pressed hard on mine, what little air was left in my lungs.The new ignited fire consumed any doubt on my fussy brain.

"This time,I'm leaving your arse with an assurance.When I get back,you'll be there.If you don't want to engage into it,I'll have my answer when I don't see you."he looked me deep in the eyes."I'll get Jae Ri in here to take care of you."he gently pecked my cheek."I'm really in a hurry,I'm afraid."

Sure,flee! Just trample my feelings and get on with it!

I should've rushed after his sorry .I should've made him weep for acting so mighty,but I knew he was right.We didn't need too many words to understand eachother.He got me so drunk in love,that I couldn't move my feet!And I loved the feeling!

All that was left was me coming true to the feelings he had portrayed,but that was put on hold while he busied himself with promoting his new album.Time enough for me to come to terms with it.