Really?

I spy, with my little lens
I must've dosed off,because in no possible way I would ever kiss another person, much less him,on the bathroom floor! Scratch that: I'D NEVER KISS HIM! Period!
 
Well of course I wouldn't!I know myself enough to stay true to my own words!
 
The problem I was facing was that the entire act was not my own to begin with.And somewhere deep inside my subconscious I knew it wasn't his either.That damn fever clouded his mind and made a mess of his brain!Which was exactly why he was kissing me into oblivion.
 
Well he might've had a perfectly good excuse,but what about me?I may not have initiated that,but I sure loved to letting myself lost in the feeling. I probably would've felt insulted for what he said next.I should've been, damn it!If not for my guilty trip down on memory lane: I enjoyed that kiss more than i cared to admit even to myself.
 
"Hyuna,I knew you would stay! You didn't accept his money, did you?" he smiled weakly,resting his burning forehead on mine." I thought you'd stop waiting for me;I know I'm no match,but I do care for you.I never took to heart your leaving me,because I knew you'd come back."
 
"I...this is..." I squirmed trying to push him over.
 
"No, please stay with me! It's been so long since I felt you near me,I almost don't recall you being so..."
 
"Yah, snap out of it!" I hit him.He fell with a thud,taking a very irritated me along with him.
 
I still wonder if he ever realised he got the wrong person,when passing his fingers through my hair leaning me closer to his lips.He did seem to stare knowingly,but I never ,till this day heard him admit to such a thing.
 
I barely felt the vibrations of his incoming call, too busy to try to break the contact with his intense gaze.
 
"Let me..."I pushed myself off him,answering in a rush."Ah, deh, you see we kind of..."
 
"So now it's down to we?"joked his friend.
 
"Deh?" I feigned innocence.
 
" Sorry, out of line there.So where are you guys?Oh, !" I heard him curse