who's the nut case, now?

I spy, with my little lens

As tired as I felt I couldn't avoid their dropped jaws and, honestly I was also agetting down with their act.Maybe he did know me, maybe he was the same as before, but I couldn't, for the love of me remember him in any way.The funny thing though was that he seemed even more confused about our shared reaction.

"Before you jump to the wrong conclusions, this endeering clash of the titans that you enacted is what she needs for, oh...let's say the next few hours." the doctor stated matter of factly.

"Excuse yooou?"I sneered.

"It's too much to handle right now.You're just recovering and I don't want you  over distressing, but it's really imperative that you stay awake.I know you'll be throwing a fit..."

"That's an understatement." the red-headed panted.

"You have something to say to me?" I glared at him.

"Apparently it's something you're in dire need of." he squinted his eyes.

"As much as I need an unicorn to fart rainbows."

The bad nurse chuckled making me look in awe.

"What?" she eyed me still amused."I am perfectly capable to laugh, you know."

"Oh, so pigs really do fly around the room, I'm not just imagining things" I said.

"You're seeing pigs?Like right now?!"the good nurse rushed beside me.

"Relax, she's not having a seizure."her collegue mused."It's good to finnaly meet your true self for once."

"I take it she didn't get along with you?" my friend asked."Kimchie, you're a bad person."

"What?Kimchie?That's seriously my name?" I tried standing up, only to be betrayed again by my not so tough body.

"That's just your personality she's emphasizing." my foe gently pushed me back in bed, handing me a much needed glass of water.

I felt somehow at ease with him plumping the pillow and portioning my beverage on which I almost chocked to death.I was just so damn thirsty!

"See?Just take it slow, pabo." he hummed, slightly flicking my forehead.

I suddenly felt light-headed as a blurred image flashed before my eyes;I couldn't exactly be sure, but I almost felt a much stronger flick, from sometime long before today.I gripped the closest thing to me like there was no tomorrow.It just so happened it was his arm.

"What's wrong?" he eyed me concerned.

"Did you remember anything, perhaps?"the doctor searched my face.

"Not sure."I lifted my shaking hand."It made me dizzy."

"Doctor, can't we really leave her to rest?"one of the nurses asked.

"Afraid not.If you'll excuse us, I'll inform your current physician about your peculiar condition.If you'd be so kind as to point me in the right direction."

"There he goes again, keeping me in the dark."my friend puffed."You're no help, either." she looked at me,pouting.

"Sorry?" I tried to lighten her mood.

"You should be."

Again that damn wave of dizziness!

"Unnie!" she held strongly onto me.

"I think it's best you lie down,this sitting position doesn't seem to help too much."

"How are you related to me, anyways?How come you know so much?" I flared.

"A million dollar question." he admitted."Here, I never got to return this to you."he handed me a pink fluffy coat.

"Oh, this is...."

"You remember, unnie?"

"I just saw him wearing this on a radio show."I said confused."Should I have...."

"It's your damn coat, why can't you at least recall that?"she screamed,running out.

"Oh."I bit my lip.

"It'll come back, don't worry.She's been through this too many times for her well being."he explained softly, taking a seat."I guess this time it's just going to take some more time."

"Are you my boyfriend?" I suddenly asked, showing him the crumpled photo.

" Your model, sorry." he said, after giving it some thought.

I felt like he was hiding something important from me,his  sad eyes betraying him.Of all the other persons that surrounded me,he was the only one that made me feel safe.And he happened to be just a model?!

"You're a photographer.Soon to be a professional.Last time I checked,you're gonna have your own shop."

"Really?And what does this 60 seconds mean?"I pointed.

"Of all the things...that's what you want to know?"he said surprised.

"Baby steps."

"I guess you make a point.Getting aquainted was always a huge deal in our case."

"Because you're an idol?"

"Because with you there was no taking  a break."he smiled candidly.

"You make it sound like I was a shrew."

"But not one who could be tamed."he genuinely smiled.

"You're keeping something from me, aren't you?"

He took a long look at my photo, probably pondering on what his best choice of words would be.

"60 seconds.That's how long it took Kim Sunggyu to say good bye to you"he admitted, pointing at himself.

"What was my name again?"

"Kim Chae Rin."he let the words flow smoothly.

"I'm so tired."I finally admitted.

"Bare with it a little longer, huh?Want me to bring Jae Ri back in?"

"That would be my friend?"

"For your sake, you better step your game up;last time she threatened to kill you if you forgot about her."

"Is this your way of cheering for me?"

"Too creepy?"

"Who's the nut case, now?"