Ahjussi!

I spy, with my little lens
Well, in my dictionary "oh," was not stress relieving ,more like stress inducing.I groaned unaware of his stare;frankly I just didn't think the situation could've gotten any worse than that,but if that would be the case I really hoped my guardian angel would swiftly knock me out cold. And I almost got my wish! Next thing I knew, the door hit me in the shoulder,sending me to the ground.
 
"Oh, my God, are you ok?Wait, what is this guy doing here?" a voice chirped.Is that....?"
 
"Yah, Hyuna,hold on! You can't just run..."
 
Isn't the mind a beautiful thing? Now things finally started to make sense.For one, I found out why the mad man had come here  in the first place:to find her, or get her, or whatever.Although,if I recalled corectly he did seem hurt to witness her accepting the ring.Or maybe that was just his fever kicking in!.Well, bottom line she was the infamous Hyuna,whom I impersonated just a few minutes ago.
 
And, secondly, I realised who the guy storming after her was.
 
"O,hi! I'm the..."
 
"..ahjusshi" I ended for him.Apparently they all went a long way.
 
"Who the hell is this?"spat Hyuna.
 
"Could I ask for just another favour?" he leaned close."I'll be endebted to you forever"he smiled cunningly. This was not gonna be cute,I sighed."I kinda need to take care of some...thing,he chose his words, so maybe you could help hyung to the car"he said, handing me what look like car keys.
 
"Why the hell not? It's been dandy so far!" I mucked,pulling on the mad man's T-shirt.
 
Lucky for me, "ahjusshi" helped getting him up on his feet,before sending us outside."I'll be ..."
 
" I know, in a jet!I remember" I tsked seeing his half amused face.Once the door was shut,i only heard the muffled voices arguing.I couldn't really grasp what they were saying,not that it made any difference.Slowly,we pushed through the pub,cause Idid have to get my camera back; after all,goody old shoes Jae Ri wouldn't make a statement if she didn't leave my stuff behind.Brat! So now I was facing a huge dillema:which one would rest on my recently hurt shoulder? Him,or my stuff? I didn't really spare too much time,the people around already starting to gaze a little too intensely for anybody's good. I leaned his head in the crook of my neck,carelessly dumping my coat over his head;nobody needed to know I was trying to hide his identity.
 
When we finally found the right vehicle,I was already sweating more than him,so I restrained from being gentle when I pushed him inside.Serves you right! Little devil then decided that my coat was the best pillow and wouldn't let go,no matter how much I tried pulling it.
 
"Yah, give it back!" 
 
I may have lost the battle,but then "ahjusshi" came to my rescue.
 
"What are you still doing outside?It's not exactly summer heat!"he rushed both of us inside the car." Don't you have something warmer....Oh!" he finally realised,when spotting the pink fluffy coat tucking mad man's once again shivering body.
 
" I guess I should stay in the back with him?" i proposed out of the blue, seeing the concerned look on his face.
 
"I'm definitely indebdted to you for life" he said,turning the heater on.It wasn't after a good 15 minutes till he broke the silence.I'm Dongwoo, by the way! But you can always call me ahjusshi, i won't mind!"
 
"I'm not even sure we'll ever meet again,but I'll keep that in mind.I"m not too good with names,anyway!"I joked.Oh, my God, Jae Ri I made a friggin' joke! That reminded me I still had to make it up to her.
 
"Something wrong? You two need anything back there?"
 
"For starters, let's NOT refer to ....this, I said pointing at me and him, as "us" or "we". It's annoying.And if you really want to make it up to me, could you leave me somewhere near terminal 8 on the way?"
 
"Sure, but maybe it's better to just get you straight..."
 
"No, really.Plus, he definitely needs to get to a warm bed fast!Maybe even consult with a doctor, just to be safe"
 
"Yeah, I talked to the others and he already came down with this damn cold even before he went..."he stopped before I could take another breath."Sorry I tend to rumble when I'm worried.I was not in the country for the last week,so I didn't know about his condition,otherwise he wouldn't have gotten out."
 
"No need for justifying here.Oh, that's my stop!" I yelled, making him break with a squeal,and earning a groaning sound from the mad man.
 
"OMG, don't ever do that! Dongwoo pressed a hand on his chest.
 
"yeah, sorry about that.Now if only I could get...my...damn...oh, forget it!" I sighed.
 
"Let me!" he said, reaching for the seat bealt.
 
"Just leave it! Kinda suits him, actually,I smiled again.Might as well use it to keep warm." I knew it wasn't a lie because through the ride the shivering eventually stopped."Oh, crap, that's my bus!" I shouted, smashing the door."Soooorrryyy" I yelled while running away,hoping I wouldn't receive some complaint about damaging goods.They, or at least ahjusshi didn't seem the type.