you, again?

I spy, with my little lens

Before I knew it my eyes started to close on me, mainly because he began humming a calming tune, probably out of boredome.It felt like I heard it, but I couldn't be sure,  just like I didn't know why I was expecting to face an omurice when he gently my hand.

"Hey, don't go out on me!" Sunggyu leaned closer.

"It's your damn fault anyway.Why are you humming this lullaby?"

"Oh, that's just swell.It's the first time someone called my ballad a..."

"That's your song?" I interrupted him.

"What, you think I can't do it?Granted it's still on a trial basis, but seriously..."

"Oh, have I offended the baby?" I pouted.

"Don't stoop so low.It doesn't suit you." he said, skaking his head in disbelieve.

"Sue me." I stuck my tongue out to him.

"Cute." he smiled,before pinching the tip of my nose.

I flinched unknowingly,feeling a sudden heat rise up my cheeks.There's no way in hell such conduct was normal! He must've sensed he went overboard,because next thing I knew he was coughing his way out, grabbing his phone and staring at it.

"I...sorry, I must take this." he said.

"It's OK, I needed a break anyway.Potty break."I whispered.

"Ooo, than let me get..."

"It's fine, just get me ...Jae.."

"Hang on." he flew out the door.

"er." I inhaled. 

Truth was, I needed a Sunggyu- break!He became too much for me to handle at that time.And he also seemed somehow affected.

Jae Ri stormed in the room before I could think too much on the topic.Her puffy eyes weren't too nerve calming for me, but I opted to play dumb while she helped me get to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." I said through the door."Sunggyu told me about your threat."

"Pff, he's the one to talk.You, know, for a guy you barely know he seems to..."

"He said he was my model." I interrupted.

"What?That weasel."

"I figuered that much,just not too sure why he'd lie about it."

"Just wait till I get my hands on him!"Jae Ri banged on the door.

I could almost picture her, avenging-mode.Suddenly a whirl of images hit me, depicting both of us in different times.My legs just gave way to gravity as the room started spinning.

"Jae.." I hit the floor like a maniac.

"Kimch..OMG!hey, are you OK?" she hurried inside.

'Get...help...."I said, eyes closed.

"Please,wake up.Oh, what have I done?"

"It's OK...just...I need to get..."

"Oh, oppa, please help!" I heard her sobbing.

"What's wrong, Jae Ri?"

"Unnie, she....hurry, in there."

I could feel somebody lifting me up,but all the surroundings became a blurr.I never felt so sick in my life, at least as I could remember.I desperately needed sleep!

"Hey, take it easy;help's on the way." I heard him speaking softly in my ear.

When I opened my eyes it took me a while to focus,but when I did I came face to face with the first familiar guy.

"Ahjusshi?"

"Hey,there." he smiled.

"Ahjusshi...."I started crying like a two year old kid, throwing myself at him.

It felt like Heaven, having him gently my back and patting the top of my head.It was different from the safety that Sunggyu had provided, but comforting non the less.Like a parent.

"Wow, what's wrong, baby girl?Hey, don't scare me, huh?"He looked at me, wipping away the tears.

"Can you just hold me?"

"Of course, but..."

"D...don't let...g-go...please" I begged him,clutching my fists in his warm coat.

"Shhh, I'm not leaving you out of my sight.You'll be fine" he said, patting my head as if I scored a perfect 10.

He turned out to be the only one not expecting anything of me and I couldn't be any more grateful.

"Look,the nice nurse is gonna..."

"She's not the nice one." i sniffed, making him giggle.

"That's not very..."

"It's fine, we're more like frienemies." the said nurse admitted while checking for my vitals."You'll be OK."

"But she almost lost consc..."

"Because she should've known better than to try to get out of bed.It's still too early for such bravery." she smiled at me.

"Wow, hell must've froze! You actually smiled for a chance."

"Yah, where did that come from?" ahjussi looked apalled."I'm sorry."

"That's how we talk, no worries." 

"I remember him!" I suddenly blurted out.

"Oh,?" she eyed me all professionally,after which she exhaled in relief.

"I'm sorry, I don't seem to understand what the big deal is." ahjussi looked at us.

"Well, pull a chair,it's gonna be an awesome story." the red haired guy came in alongside Jae Ri and both my caring doctors.

Was he mad or something? I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but he seemed annoyed with me and ahjussi.I was sparred his flaming stare the minute his phone started buzzing,taking him out of the room.Ahjussi kept holding my hand through the whole explanations the doctors gave him and my friend about my current condition.Jae Ri was a crying mess,atracting the attention of my previous doctor who put a calming hand on her shoulder while encouraging me that things are gonna work themselves out maybe sooner than any of us thought.

"It's actually great news you recognise somebody already.And so soon after a seizure."

"So that's why we couldn't get a trace of her all this time."ahjussi spoke.Man, you have no idea what chaos it's been." he told me.

"Did I mess up some important photo shoot for you?"

"What?"

"Sunggyu told her he was her model."Jae Ri tried explaining.

"The hell?!"

"That's what I said.I really don't get him."

"So, anyways, I'm sorry to tell you guys,but we need to check on her a little more." the other doctor spoke.

"I guess that's our cue to get out, huh?"ahjussi huffed.

"You'll see her tomorrow"

I wasn't ready to let him go,but the stern look of the doctors didn't give us much choice.We hugged and than they left me with those damn professioñals.