Mmph...

I spy, with my little lens
That was probably the extended limit of cuteness I could endure for the day, because I merely smiled back at Woohyun's attack, something that Dongwoo picked up in an instant.
 
" I tried to get back to you, but they scheduled this and I was swamped for the time being" Dongwoo began to mumble on the way to the elevator." I guess I lost my ability of persuasion for an instant.Not one plea got through the managers..."
 
" Hey, I get it,chill! Uhh, not a wise choice of words right now" I trembled.
 
"We'll get you warm in a heart beat!"Woohyun all but jumped his way to the elevator.That's how you keep in shape, I figuered.
 
And he was right, because the entire place was crowded.Jae Ri would have a fit out of this whole situation! But all I could do was frown at the close contact brought on by several torsos glued to me. Well, it wasn't too different from riding the bus; the only difference was that they were famous! Nothing big!
 
 Dongwoo firmly patted my bruised shoulder in a "Fighting!" kind of gesture, but I couldn't stop from flinching in pain.
 
"Hyung lived in a different country until a few years ago; he's still adapting to the customs" the hooded guy explained, eyeing the two of us.
 
I might ' ve blushed, or maybe I was getting down with a cold myself, because suddenly the air got thick as Dongwoo took his hood off trying to pinch his cheeks.
 
"Aigoo, our Hoya aways ready to help me!" Dongwoo laughed soundly.
 
" Damn it, hyungs, stop embarrasing yourselves!" L pushed beside me the minute the doors opened
 
"...mmph..." I huffed in frustration. Did he actually ran into me intensionally!? His back never turned around, although I thought I saw him falter in his steps for a split second.
 
Once inside I barely got hold of the warmth that surrounded me, too busy to stand by the entrance all the while the boys splattered like fireworks in the room. I may not be normal, but this was beyond my level of insanity: a girl in a boys' dorm in the middle of the night!?
 
"Why are you standing there? Come here, drink this"Dongwoo handed me a hot cup of tea.
 
"You can manage the couch, right? We don' t exactly have any sitting arrangements around" said Woohyun, trying hard to get rid of the extra amount of stuff laying around.
 
"This will help, too" I felt someone wrapping a knitted plaid around me.
 
"Thanks, Sung...goong?" I tested.
 
" Sungjong, but it's fine!" he said smiling candidly.
 
Somebody a shot of insulin, please! This boy is just too sweet for his own sake.
 
" I'm afraid we don't have anything to eat except cold noodles" Hoya said next.
 
" I have an energy bar," offered the tall boy.
 
"Yah, Seungyeol, are you stupid? What's she gonna do with that?" Woohyun reprimanded.
 
"But you eat them all the time" sighed the tall boy, a look of concern? in his eyes I thought, squinting my eyes towards them.
 
"That's  'cause I work out, stupid!" replied Woohyun, avoiding eye contact.
 
Well, maybe if I wasn't so tired I wouldn't let my mind drift like that. How I wished I had my camera.....
 
My whole introspection moment was cut by a swift movement of someone trying to shove a bag of ice under my nose.
 
"Come on Muyngsoo, that's just rude, man!" Hoya tried to slap his hand.
 
We gazed into each others' eyes as if no one else was in the room.Silence surrounded us, but some how we ended up having a full conversation! Now how's that normal? It was amazing how much we understood just from the slight changes in our features.Somehow, he figuered I hurt, actually hit me to prove himself right which was why right now he all but ordered me to place the ice pack on!
 
"Oh, fine! Happy, now?!" I grabbed the ice, gently placing it on the sore spot, much to the others' amazement!
 
" What's wrong? Why the long faces?" Dongwoo appeared with my bag.
 
" hyung, L did that again, but....she actually understood him" whispered Sungjong.
 
" Twilight in the house!" kidded Woohyun." I am totally blown away!"
 
" Whatever, I'm tired! Going to bed" L said, breaking the contact.
 
What just happened? Is he for real?