The Revelation

Sunflower Girl

I had gotten a call from Jinyoung to meet him at the set of Lets Go Dream Team. Cheonsa was asleep in my arms as I quietly made your way to the venue.

"Noona!"

I turned around and saw Yugyeom coming out with a hair stylist.

"Hey, Gyeom! Where am I supposed to be?" I asked, knowing I couldn't be too close to the boys.

"Ah~ You can just sit with the audience, anywhere you want as long as Jinyoung hyung can see you," he replied.

"But why must he be able to see me?" I asked, thinking that I could call him afterwards.

"Just... so that he'd be able to see you and do his best~" Yugyeom answered after thinking hard.

With that, he ran off after being called by the film crew and I went up the steps to watch them. The show started and my eyes were darting around to find Jinyoung and the rest of the boys. After introducing the current members of the Dream Team, GOT7 came out running in a group. The fans around me went wild and I was relieved as Cheonsa was a heavy sleeper and she slept through their cheers.

"WATCHA GOT?! I GOT7! HELLO, WE ARE GOT7!" they introduced themselves enthusiastically with Jaebum leading them.

I smiled brightly seeing how much fun they were having just hearing the fans cheer for them.

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

I scanned through the crowd and spotted Myughee with Cheonsa in her arms. I smiled as I found her looking at me. She smiled widely as she noticed me looking at her as well and I nodded slightly in reply.

"You still going for it?" Mark hyung asked from beside me.

"I have to. Its for the best," I said softly.

After a few hours of recording, it was break time and I stood up from my seat, ready. I went towards the center of the set, grabbing a microphone on the way. Everyone in the audience started cheering as I bowed down while the crew showed blur faces. I held the microphone to my mouth.

"Hello, I'm Jr. from GOT7," I introduced and once again, the crowd went wild.

"Um... I just want to say that what I'm doing now... isn't scripted and I take full responsibility for what I am about to say," I started off and already everyone started to looked nervously at me.

"A few years back, when I was 17, I met a girl in Tae-Baek. Some of you might know about her because I talk about her sometimes... I called her Sunflower Girl," I said.

I turned my head up a little and saw Myunghee with a shocked expression on her face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I saw out.

"I also mentioned that she left and... I tried looking for her for awhile but she just couldn't be found until just last Christmas... she came back to me.  At first I was angry and just... devastated at how I was going to have to erase her all over again but then I realised... how much she loved me to actually leave me," I continued on.

"The reason why she left was because... it was because she found out she had a daughter... our daughter," I confessed.

Immediately, everyone gasped and started taking out their phones to record what was happening.

"I was going to keep it a secret but... then I realised I need everyone's help. As a father, as your idol and as Park Myunghee's boyfriend, I beg all of you to accept this reality. The reason why I need your help is because Myunghee..." I said halfway.

I looked back up at her and saw her tearying up.

"My Myunghee she... she doesn't have a lot of time left on this Earth. She has cancer and we don't know when..." I said halfway as I started stuttering.

 

I watched silently, crying as Jinyoung covered his eyes with his hands. The rest of the boys came up to him and gave him a group hug. Yugyeom looked at me and gestured me to come down. I got up without a sound, still holding Cheonsa in my arms. I felt her start to fidget and I looked down to see her awake, rubbingher sleepy eyes. I walked down to where the boys were and the first thing Cheonsa did was hold out her hands to Jinyoung.

"Appa~ Hold me~" she said with a yawn.

Jinyoung, with his eyes full of tears smiled brightly as he held her tight.

"Everyone, this is my family," Jinyoung said as he held the microphone to his mouth.

"Its complete now but it won't be for very long," he added.

I looked at the audience to see most of them just watching us solemnly, some even shedding tears.

"I hope everyone could support me and my family... Thank you," he said as he gave the microphone to Jaebum.

Immediately, he took a step towards me and with his one free hand. he pulled me in for a hug.

"You're life is going to be hard after this," I whispered.

"I don't mind... at least we can all live how we want to," Jinyoung replied.

THE NEXT DAY...

Jinyoung got called by his management of course. I looked at the internet to see pictures of what happened last time all over webpages. That wasn't a shocker but... what surprised me was everyone's encouragement. From 'Stay Strong Park Family' to 'We'll Support You', almost everyone were coping well with the news. Of course, there was hate but it was just a small percentage to the thousands of people who supported us and wanted us happy.

"Hah... Thank you..." I said to myself as I placed my phone back in my pocket.

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

"Hey! Say hi to Myunghee and Cheonsa for me!" K.Will sunbaenim said to me as we walked past one another.

"Oh! Yes I will," I answered.

"Jinyoung! Stay strong!" IU noona cheered on before heading out on stage.

"Yes, noona! Good luck on stage!" I replied.

"Well, this is all unexpected, I must say," Youngjae said from beside me.

"I know right. There is even a hashtag going on twitter," Bambam said as he was looking at his phone.

"#JRSTANSALWAYS #STAYSTRONGPARKFAMILY..." Bambam listed out.

Just then, I got a phone call. I took out my phone and saw that it was Myunghee.

"Myunghee yah?" I answered.

"Jinyoung... have you seen comments?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, I saw them! Its all going to be fine now for you and Cheonsa. You both can live comfortably," I said with a sigh of relief.

"Jinyoung?!" she screamed suddenly.

"WHAT?!" I shouted back, shocked.

"Nothing~ I love you!" she exclaimed before hanging up.

"Pfft~" I said as I placed my phone back in my pocket.

"Love you too, Myunghee," I said softly with a smile.

"Park Jinyoung?"

I looked up to see two men in suits, staring at me from head to toe.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We're from Social Services. We would like to ask you some questions," one of them said.

"You could speak to our management---" Jackson interjected.

"No, its okay. I'll answer your questions truthfully," I said and with that, I followed them to a quiet corner.