Merry Christmas

Sunflower Girl

JINYOUNG'S POV

"NOONA?!"

Myunghee and I stood up immediately and saw that the boys were rushing into the Choi's household. Youngjae made eye contact with Myunghee and I could see tears form in his eyes. He slowly made his way to her before giving her a tight hug. Myunhee hugged him back, leaning her cheek on his shoulder.

"Why did you leave? Where did you go? You must have been so alone this past few years," Youngjae said as he started to cry.

"I'm sorry, Youngjae... but I want you to meet someone... Actually, I need all of you to meet someone," Myunghee said as she let go of Youngjae.

The 6 of them just stood there, looking confused.

"I need you guys to keep an open mind, okay? Don't... scream or anything," I said warily.

"O... kay..." they said in unison, as they looked at me worriedly.

"Cheonsa yah~" Myunghee called out.

Then the sound of pitter patter of small feet could be heard against the wodden floor. Cheonsa came out from Mrs Choi's room with a small teddy bear. The boys just looked from Cheonsa, to me and then back to Myunghee.

"Is this your niece or something?" Jackson asked as he pointed at her.

"Omma, who they?" Cheonsa asked as she tugged onto Myunghee's dress.

Then their eyes widened and they looked back and forth from me to Myunghee again.

"This is... my daughter, um... Me and Myunghee's daughter, Cheonsa but we call her Angel as well," I said calmly as I knelt down to Cheonsa's level, not breaking eye contact with the 6 of them.

They stood rooted to the floor for a few more seconds before Yugyeom broke the silence.

"Um... How old is she?" Yugyeom asked as he sat down in front of Cheonsa.

Cheonsa shyly stood behind me, leaning her chin on my shoulder as I sat down as well.

"2~" Cheonsa answered with a smile.

Yugyeom smiled as well and laughed a little.

"She laughs like her mother and smiles like her father," Yugyeom said warmly.

"Jinyoung, can I talk to you for awhile NOW," JB said softly but firmly.

I stood up reluctantly and went outside to have a chat with JB.

 

"So... this was why you disappeeared?" Mark oppa asked as everyone sat down.

"Yeah... You guys probably hate me for what I did to Jinyoung, right?" I asked.

"Yeah... but now we don't," Jackson answered with a smile.

"Cheonsa yah~ Do you want to play with your samchons?" Youngjae asked, his tone bright and bursting with aegyo that made Cheonsa giggle.

She nodded, a bright smile on her face that made the 5 of them smile as well.

"Okay, what do you want us to do?" Bambam asked as he placed his hands together, getting ready.

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

Jaebum was pacing back and forth in front of me as he tried to understand the situation.

"Come on, talk to me," I said.

"Please tell me you guys did it when you two had already turned 18," he said immediately.

"Yeah, we both turned 18 and she was sleeping over my house and we did it," I replied, making him sigh.

"Gosh, Jinyoung. Wha--- How am I going to tell our manager and WORSE Park Jinyoung sunbae?" Jaebum asked worriedly as he roughly shook his fingers through his jet black hair.

"... I don't know whether to tell them or not," I answered.

"WHAT?" he reacted.

"I mean, if we tell them, we're screwed and if we don't and they don't find out, it'll be fine. I can go take care of Myunghee and Cheonsa when I'm free and I promise I would act the same as before," I said seriously, trying to convince him.

"Jinyoung..." he sighed as he rubbed his eyes with his hands.

"Look, just... look at my daughter. Have you seen anything as beautiful as her?" I asked.

Jaebum looked through the window and looked at Cheonsa who was now in Mark hyung's lap. He smiled a little and laughed.

"I guess... you can be a father and also an idol at the same time but you're going to have it tough with taking care of Myunghee and Cheonsa and also being an idol," Jaebum said and I nodded.

"Come on now, she should play with you as well," I said as we both went in.

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung both came in, looking rather normal than I had expected. Jinyoung sat down beside me while Jaebum sat beside Mark oppa. Cheonsa looked at Jaebum and smiled brightly making Jaebum's smile wider.

"Cheonsa yah~ What song do you want Samchon to sing?" Jaebum asked.

"Together," Cheonsa replied.

"Sing together?" Jaebum asked and she nodded.

"Okay. You start and I'll follow," Jaebum said.

"You are my sunshine~ My only sunshine~" Cheonsa began to sing.

Just then, I felt Jinyoung's hand on mine and I turned to see him looking at Cheonsa, his eyes wide.

"That song..." he said softly so as to not disturb Jaebum and Cheonsa.

"Yeah... Your mother sang that to her and so do I... every single night. She can't sleep without listening to it at least once," I replied.

Jinyoung looked back at me and smiled, his eyes a little teary.

"Why?" I asked with a smile.

"This day just keeps on getting better and better, that's all," he answered.

"Merry Christmas, Jinyoung," I said.

"Merry Christmas, Myunghee," he replied.

"Oh! Please excuse me for a while," I said as I got up and rushed upstairs.

I rummaged through my purse and sighed in relief when I saw my small case of pain killers. I grabbed a pill and swallowed it. No one knew I had been taking pain killers because I didn't want anyone to worry. Omma and Mr Park knew about my headaches but I didn't tell them how serious they were. I mean, I could still work, kit was just a little painful sometimes. All the money I made and also the money I got from Mr Choi and Mr Park were for Cheonsa and the living expenses so I hardly had enough to go to the hospital. I just hoped these headaches were going disappear soon so that finally Jinyoung and I could be at peace.