IF anything happens...

Sunflower Girl

JINYOUNG'S POV

"JR., I LOVE YOU!!!"

"JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"JR., MARRY ME!!!!"

I got into the van, my eyes blinded a little by all the flashing lights from the cameras. We were back in Seoul... which meant back to my idol life.

"Everyone in?" Manager hyung asked.

"Yes~" everyone answered in unison and with that we drove off.

"Psst~"

I looked to the side and saw Youngjae sitting beside Mark hyung who was beside me.

"What's the plan with you and Noona?" he whispered, in order for the manager to remain clueless.

"I'm coming over her house tonight. I'll cook some dinner before they come home so that she'd be able to tuck Angel in for her sleep and rest a little afterwards," I answered.

"Oooohhh~" Mark hyung and Youngjae said softly in unison.

"What a good father," Mark hyung teased.

 

I got back home to see that the lights were on and dinner served on the table. Cheonsa was in my arms, fast asleep from the long journey back and I held her closer. Just then, Jinyoung came out from the kitchen, fast at first but he stopped when he saw Cheonsa sleeping.

"I'll tuck her in... You, go eat," Jinyoung said as he held his arms out to carry her.

"Thank you...." I whispered as I handed Cheonsa over to him.

Jinyoung disappeared into Cheonsa's room while I went to the kitchen to wash your hands. I went ahead and started eating and halfway thorugh, realised that Jinyoung hadn't come back out. After eating, I came inside Cheonsa's room to see JInyoung sitting on the floor, leaning his forehead on Cheonsa's crib.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I asked as I sat down at the other end of the crib, in front of him.

Jinyoung simply smiled and nodded.

"You remembered that night?" he asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Remembered what I said to you?" he asked.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"I told you that you were beautiful," he replied.

"Pfft~ You're weird for saying that," I said.

"Why so?" he asked.

"Because you saw all my scars and bruises and scratches... and you still told me I was beautiful," I explained.

Jinyoung scooted over closer and held onto my hands.

"I wasn't talking about your scars... I was talking about you. They're not the same," he said.

I looked down and twined our fingers together before holding them close to my cheek.

"I remembered you holding me tight," I said softly.

Just then, Jinyoung pulled his hands down, pulling my down as well. With one quick move, he pressed his lips against mine just for a second before leaning away.

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

She replied my action with a bright smile which was way more than enough.

"I love you," I reminded her.

She was about to answer when her face changed suddenly.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as she stumbled to stand up.

"Uh... Yeah... I'm fine..." she said weakly as she rushed out of the room.

I quietly went out and closed the door as softly as I could. I saw her in the kitchen, her back facing me. It seemed as though she was eating something.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked to her side.

My eyes widened when I saw a case of pills in front of her.

"Oh um... Pain killers," she said rather awkwardly.

"Are you sick?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah~ Just headaches, that's all," she replied.

However, I had a gut feeling... a bad gut feeling that it was more than just headaches.

"Yah, you should go home... Jr." she said teasingly.

I gave her one last rough smooch on her cheek which made her laugh like a kid.

"If anything happens---" I said seriously.

"Nothing will happen," she replied, trying to reassure me.

"IF anything happens... call me," I said.

"Ei~ Fine, fine. Look, don't worry about me and just rest well tonight. You're going to be busy," she said as she folded her arms.

"... You're not going to disappear again, right?" I asked, recalling the painful memory of me calling out for her at the sunflower field.

"I won't... I promise, I won't, okay?" she said as she held her hand to my cheek.

"I love you, Myunghee," I repeated.

"I know... I love you too, Jinyoung," she replied with a smile.

With that, I reluctantly walked off to wear my shoes before going back to the dorm.

 

THE NEXT DAY...

I was in the shop when I got a call from Cheonsa's childcare teacher.

"Hello?" I answered as I placed the bouquet of roses down.

LATER ON...

I was carrying Cheonsa in my arms as I ran through the doors of the ICU. A doctor saw me and straight away came to me.

"Yes, what is wrong, Miss?" he asked as he prepared his stethoscope.

"My daughter... she... she's reallly hot now and I don't know what's wrong!" I replied, panicking.

A waited at the waiting room, praying non stop... crying non stop silently. Then the doctor came back out and I rushed towards him.

"Cheonsa is fine, Miss," he said, lifting off the weight on my shoulders.

"How is she? What happened?" I asked worriedly as I wiped my stray tears off my cheeks.

"She's just having a fever and she's pretty exhausted. Has she been extremely active lately?" he asked.

"Oh, um... We just got back from Tae-Baek last night... She must have been more tired than I had thought," I said, blaming myself tremendously.

"Its okay Miss Park. She's just tired and weak now but she's currently smiling and eating the oatmeal we gave her so she'll be out of here by tonight," he said.

"Gosh... Thank you so so much... I'll stay here then," I said and he nodded before leaving.

However at that moment, I felt a sharp pain my head. It wasn't a headache, it was simply a sharp pain. I winced a little and it started getting more and more painful. Then just like that, I out and collapsed on the ground.