TWO

Our Love Story

TWO

 

 

Seungyoon always love singing. It’s as if he won’t function properly if he don’t listen or if he don’t sing in a day. His mother knows it, that’s why when he says that he wants to change school, a school that knows for their musical plays, winning every competition they join and a school were a lot of known singer came from his mother fully supports him even though it means that he will leave her at their hometown. He only got his mother as his family that’s why it hurts him seeing her working so hard just to feed him and give his need. He just wants to grow up and make money so his mother won’t feel burden anymore. He hates seeing her tired and sad. He’s tired seeing her fake smile telling him she’s okay when she’s clearly not. He only wants his mother to rest and be happy.

 

YG All Boys Academy offers a Music Scholarship were you only need to be part of their Music Club and join their musicals and join every competition they throw at you and make sure you will win. Seungyoon always wants to apply but he got unlucky last year so he try again this year and it seems that lady luck was on his side because he got in and it’s a full scholarship, meaning his mother won’t pay anything. He’s so excited telling his mom about it and that night they had a small party with just him, his mom and his best friend Mino.

 

Mino, the boy that no matter how weird he is loves him perfectly and protects him just like his own brother. They’ve known each other for only 2 years but it feels like forever. Mino knows him better than himself. He always knows if something is bothering him and always lend a hand on him. He’s more than thankful to Mino that when Mino says that he will also attend the academy –which is not really a problem since Mino is from a rich family- he can’t help but hug his friend and kiss him.

 

Seungyoon enters the room where he’s supposed to meet the other members of the club. He’s so nervous, his heart is beating so fast he’s afraid he will got a heart attack right there and his palms are all sweaty he doesn’t know if he can play the guitar later. He never feels like this whenever he perform but seeing the Music coach, Mr. Youngbae, who is known for being a perfectionist he can’t help but feel small. He feels like everyone is looking at him as he makes his way towards the stage. Coach Youngbae is talking to a familiar face, a face he first recognized when he enter his first class this morning. The beautiful boy with droopy eyebrows, fair skin and a smile that makes Seungyoon mind goes MENBONG.

 

“Excuse me.” He says shyly interrupting the two talking. The coach looks at him and eyes him from head to toe.

 

“You are?” Coach Youngbae asks raising one of his eyebrows.

“I’m Kang Seungyoon, Nice to meet you sir.” Seungyoon gives 90 degree bow and held his out hand waiting for a shake.

 

The coach just look at him and motion to Taehyun to take over and walk towards the stage to start the audition. Silence took over the two of them. Awkward this is so awkward. Seungyoon staring at the boy in front of him whose head is hanging low.

 

Seungyoon mind is in chaos finding the right word to say. The boy is so beautiful in his eyes that he can’t help but stare. The boy is playing with his fingers and he saw a glimpse of lip biting –I can bite your lips better than you do- how much he wants to say that but he doesn’t want to scare the petite boy so he just go with a simple hi.

 

Taehyun looks at boy in front of him. It’s one of his new classmate and the boy who stole his attention throughout the class of Mr. Choi –he didn’t even bother jotting down notes because he is busy staring at this guy. His voice is so good to hear specially if it’s directed to him. He feels like the time has stop and it’s just the two of them there looking at each other.

 

“Oh hi.” He shyly greets back flashing his precious smile that only his Jinwoo hyung is capable of pulling out of him.

 

“Seungyoon”

 

“Taehyun”

          The two of them shake hands and Seungyoon swears it’s the softest hand he ever touches. He worries about his though; his hands are rough and calloused because of playing guitar but Taehyun thinks the opposite. Seungyoon hands are long and beautiful he loves how their hands fit together, like it’s made to be there. They hold hands for about a minute both too engross in feeling their hands.

 

“Oh yeah, you’re Kang Seungyoon right? The Music scholar” Taehyun take his hand back and promise to himself not to wash it ever again. Seungyoon nods and smile at him. He then tells him to prepare for his stage. He can see the nervousness in the other’s face. He assures him that his performance today won’t affect his scholarship that he just needs to perform to showcase his talent not to please anyone.

 

The audition starts and unfortunately he have to leave Seungyoon side to sit next to Coach Youngbae. He gives his own opinions, judgment about every student. It actually surprises him that their coach thinks that he is capable of choosing their member when he himself is not that confident in his talent.

 

Another 30 minutes has passed and finally they called Seungyoon on stage. The latter walks in the center stage with his guitar. He sits at the chair prepare for him. Taehyun focus is all in him. He doesn’t watch the audition cd of Seungyoon since he’s not really interested in those things and now he really regrets it. He should have watched it so he can prepare his feelings for this.

 

“1, 2, 3,” Seungyoon counts and start strumming his guitar. An unfamiliar melody can hear at the four corners of the hall and everyone fell silent when he starts singing. Taehyun jaw drops at the only first notes Seungyoon made. He feels like his flying listening to the guy singing. He closes his eyes and let Seungyoon voice ran through every vain in his body. He can’t believe he will like Seungyoon more than he should. Even though it’s only been 6 hours since he met the guy, Taehyun is sure that he likes him. He can’t wait to tell this to Jinwoo. His hyung will probably throw a party because it’s the first time Taehyun has a crush.

 

 

Seunghoon stir up in his little nap from little movement besides him. He's so tired from all the dancing this afternoon. He loves dancing and works hard to be the official choreographer of their dance team. They held recruitment today and he ended up dancing in front of the new membets. He wants to sleep, take a rest but he find himself going in the opposite direction, to his boyfriend room.

 

He find the love of his life in his bed, leg cross and a notebook in front of him and a headphone in his ears telling that he is in his own world. Seunghoon make his way to bed, the bed dip from his weight as he kneel and kiss the boy's forehead. Jinwoo looks at him and smile before turning back his attention to his books. Seunghoon knows better than to distract his boyfriend from reading, so he just lay beside the latter and hug the other boy's waist, burying his face in his lap.

 

He open one of his eyes and look up. The boy besides him still in his position just like thirty minutes ago before he go to dreamland. He misses this boy so much. They dont meet during their vacation because he went to Busan while the other went to his father hometown which is a boat away from there. He misses their cuddling. He misses the kisses, the hugs, the whispers. He misses everything they do whenever they are alone.

 

He slowly sits, hands making their way into the other boy's chin tilting his head so he can plant a kiss on the other's lips. When he didn't receive any protest he starts moving his lips. Cupping with both hands his boyfriend’s face he the other lips, asking for entrance. Jinwoo isn't really responding to him so he moves his hand from his face to Jinwoo napes curling his finger into the dark brown hair. Playing with his boyfriend hair and slowly running his other hands into Jinwoo sides and stop at the latter’s waist, making circle patterns until Jinwoo response. The kiss is sweet not rush. They take their time exploring the inside of each other’s mouth that they don’t taste for months. Jinwoo blindly put his book at the night stand not breakibg the kiss. Once he did he turns his body and locks his hands at the back of Seunghoon neck.

 

Jinwoo moans as Seunghoon trails kisses in his neck. His hands make its way to lock in Seunghoon’s hair. The latter kisses his collarbones, leaving wet traces and leaving a purple mark. Seunghoon faces Jinwoo, removing some hair in his forehead and kisses it. He presses his forehead in Jinwoo’s feeling the hot breathe of his boyfriend.

 

“I miss you.” Seunghoon leans again for another kiss.

 

“I miss you too.” Jinwoo says back leaning more to the kiss. He slowly drags Seunghoon as he lay on his back in his bed with Seunghoon on top of him.

The atmosphere suddenly becomes hotter and their kiss deepens. Seunghoon removes Jinwoo’s shirt and runs his hands into the latter toned body. Jinwoo loves working out even if he doesn’t look like it. As Seunghoon makes his way at Jinwoo’s bare chest the door slam open and a creepily smiling Taehyun enters.

 

“er.” Seunghoon mutters under his breathe and Taehyun only laugh at him which is very unusual because the last time the younger caught them he almost kills Seunghoon. Taehyun only laugh at them and makes his way in the bathroom humming the unfamiliar song he hears this afternoon. Seunghoon pulls the blanket all the way up so they are covered and continue what he’s doing.