SIX

Our Love Story

Six

 

Hands running through his body, tracing every curve, stopping at every mark left in his body, a reminder of his sin.  Jinwoo can’t help the tears rolls in his cheek. He can’t help the trembling of his lips neither the sobs that escapes his lips. He can feel the sounds of Seunghoon hearts shattering into pieces falling in front of him. He can see the tears running down his cheeks. Jinwoo leans his back at the shower wall, sliding down; his cries were drown by the pouring water.

 

 

Thursday morning

 

Walking down the hall to his class, Jinwoo happily hums to the song Seungyoon used to propose for Taehyun. It’s the song that his friend has been composing but he can’t find the inspiration to continue it, so he stole it from his laptop and give it to Seungyoon. The latter contacted him on Monday telling him that he needs help for confessing to Taehyun. They planned everything and when Taehyun was calling him early in the morning they’re not really doing it. They just pretend so he’ll stop disturbing their preparation.

 

He steps inside his class room, dropping his bag to his side; he sits at his desk and starts reading his notes from yesterday’s class. He’s the only one in the classroom, waking up earlier than usual, he choose to go to the school than to wait with Taehyun for Seungyoon to pick him up. He put his earphones on, not wanting anyone to disturb him. Tapping his finger into the rhythm of the song he immersed himself in his studies. He feels someone enters the class room but he just ignores it and continues reading his notes, furrowing his eyebrows to the thing he doesn’t understand.

 

Tan hands wrap around his neck and he turns his head to the direction but a hand guides his vision to his notes.

 

“Good morning baby.” The tan male whispers to his ears, hot breathe sending chills in his body and he tries to loosen the hands on his neck. The man behind him just tightens his hold before pressing a kiss to Jinwoo’s cheek.

 

“Hyung can you teach me this part? I don’t get what Mr. Choi was saying yesterday.” Mino points at one of the notes, pouting cutely.

 

“Mino please let me go.” Jinwoo pleads as he slaps the hands wrap around him.

 

“I will if you give me my morning kiss.”

 

“Mino please I told you to stop.” Jinwoo faces Mino, eyes boring hole to the tan’s face.

 

“But I’m not doing anything so why should I stop? Unless you want me to do something?” Mino leans to kiss Jinwoo but the latter quickly turns his head. Mino just smirks he can see the effects on Jinwoo’s body. He let go of the older neck and sits at the desk beside him, looking at the boy who’s obviously having a hard time controlling his body not to look at him. Extending his hands, he caresses the fair skin of Jinwoo face. Running his palms to the smooth and soft skin, he can’t help but smile when he feels Jinwoo shivers under his touch.  He lets his hands travel down to that pale neck, moving slightly the uniform that’s covering those collarbones he really wants to mark.

 

“STOP!” Jinwoo slaps his hands and stood up. His tears start pooling on the corner of his eyes, seeing this Mino lower his gaze, he doesn’t want to hurt Jinwoo but he can’t stop his feelings for him

 

“Okay, I’ll stop so teach me this now.” His face doesn’t hold any emotion as he stares at the boy in front of him. Jinwoo hesitantly sits again, distancing his self to the other as he fumbles with his pen.

 

“Which part you don’t understand?” Jinwoo asks him nervously, his voice is shaking, eyes looking everywhere except Mino’s. Mino cups Jinwoo cheeks and makes the latter look at him.

 

“You.” He whispers. “I want to understand you and what you are doing to my heart.” He stares with those brown eyes, sincerity written all over his face. He can take being the second option if it’s the only way he can be with him. Jinwoo averts his gaze, biting his lips; he holds Mino’s hand, smiling slightly before he drags them down. He holds Mino’s hand while explaining to Mino the lesson yesterday which the latter doesn’t understand; his eyes are glued to their intertwined hands. He tries to tighten the hold but Jinwoo pulls back his hand, Hongseok and Seunghoon enters the class room.

 

“Good morning baby.” Seunghoon makes his way to the two people sitting close to each other; he leans down and kisses Jinwoo. Mino swallow the lumps in his throat, he turns away from the scene playing in front of him.

 

“Good morning.” Jinwoo tries to greet him back but his words are muffled by their press lips. He can feel Seunghoon smiling at their kiss before he pulls back.

 

“Why are you here so early?” Seunghoon sits at the other side of Jinwoo.

 

“I woke up earlier than usual.” Jinwoo face his boyfriend, helping the other for his notes.

 

“Then why you didn’t wake me up?”

 

“You sleep late last night and I don’t want you complaining to me that you didn’t get enough sleep when we have an exam today.” Furrowing his eyebrows, Jinwoo points at one of Seunghoon’s notes. “I don’t understand this. Can you explain it again.” He says, pouting cutely and Seunghoon can’t help but pinch those pinkish cheeks.

 

“Aren’t you the no. 1 in this school? Why do you need the help of the no.2?” Seunghoon teases him. Jinwoo whines, slapping slightly his boyfriend’s chest.

 

“It’s because Mr. Choi confuses me.”

 

“You’re always confuse to everything baby.” Seunghoon raffles Jinwoo’s hair receiving a groan from the latter. Seunghoon chuckles before fixing his boyfriend hair again. The two of them continues their teasing and bickering while studying. Jinwoo forgot about Mino who’s watching everything, fighting the tears that attempting to escape his eyes.

 

Mino watches it all. He watches how Jinwoo eyes glows when he’s looking at Seunghoon. How the smile he gives to Seunghoon is so different from the one he’s receiving. How it so easy to Seunghoon to makes him laugh, smile and even mad. How they can just jump in to their own world, just the two of them, where no Mino was existing. Where the mistake they both commit never happen. A world especially created for the two of them, where he is not allowed to exist.

 

A hand suddenly blocks his sight and he looks up to see Seungyoon standing behind him. The latter smiles sadly at him, he smiles back at him. Seungyoon was the only one who understands him. The only one who knows his feeling for their new friend, the only one who will get angry at him but he don’t care because he knows Seungyoon will always be there for him at the end of the day.

 

 

 

Lunch

 

Jinwoo was sure he’s on his way to the rooftop where his friends are waiting for him but then he was being drag by Mino to a familiar place. The spare room they uses to practice and the room where it first started. He jerks his hand, trying to escape the iron grip on his wrist but of course he failed.

 

“YAH! SONG MINO LET ME GO!” He shouts but the other seems not to hear anything and continue to drag him.

 

When they reach the room he suddenly being pins at the wall with his hand on both sides of his head. Mino was staring at him like he is some kind of a predator ready to eat his prey. Mino crashes their lips in a sloppy kiss. He step back when he feels the smaller body was trembling; he looks at Jinwoo and sees that the boy was shaking from fear, tears falling from his beautiful eyes.

 

“Hyung I’m sorry.” Mino step closer to Jinwoo who’s frozen in his spot. He rests his forehead to Jinwoo’s. “I’m really sorry hyung. I don’t know what’s happening to me. All I know is that I really really like you that I can’t stop myself anymore. Hyung please, I can be your mistake. I’ll be your option. Just let me love you; just let me be close to you. Please hyung.”  Mino lets his tear drop. He doesn’t care if Jinwoo see his weakness because he doesn’t just like Jinwoo. He loves him.

 

Mino hesitantly presses their lips together, scared that the other will reject him again. When he feels Jinwoo relaxes and kiss him back he knows. He knows the other let him in in his heart. Mino kisses him gently pouring all his emotion in every move and every moan they made. Jinwoo was the one who breaks the kiss pushing him slightly.

 

“Lunch.” He whispers and Mino chuckles at the cuteness of his hyung. He kisses him again before they are out of the room. That night when the two of them meet at the same place Jinwoo let Mino loves him and he feel it.

 

 

Jinwoo can’t explain his feelings for Mino. Is it just pity? But he likes seeing Mino. Seeing the latter smile makes him happy. He loves Seunghoon and there’s no doubt in it. He loves him but he likes Mino. He doesn’t want to hurt Seunghoon but seeing Mino face when he’s pleading for him is just too much that he can’t say no. Running a hand through his wet hair, Jinwoo lets a loud sobs escape his lips. He cries for an hour and only goes out when Taehyun calls him because they are already late. He spends the whole day spacing out and faking everything.

 

 

The next day Jinwoo can’t even get out of his bed. His head was killing him and his fever is hotter than the sun and Taehyun lecturing him isn’t helping his fever to go down. Taehyun has been scolding him for staying in the shower for an hour and not drying properly for an hour. Seriously when did he learn to nags like this? Pulling his blanket he tries to sleep, he barely hears the door opening and the dipping of their bed. He feels someone is tugging his blanket and he let him.

 

“Are you okay hyung?” Seungyoon face is full of worries and he just lazily nods before snuggling into his blanket again.

 

“Hyung I’m going out. I’m going to buy your medicine. Do you need anything?” Jinwoo just shakes his head. Taehyun put his hands to his forehead. “Your fever isn’t going down. Are you sure you don’t need to go to the clinic?

 

“I’m okay, I just need some sleep.” Jinwoo covers his whole body with his blanket.

 

“I’ll tell Seunghoon hyung to come here.” Jinwoo wants to say no but Taehyun already closes the door. He just closes his eyes and let his self be lost in the dreamland.

 

 He wakes up when he feel a wet towel on his forehead and he feels a hand caressing his cheeks. He smiles, holding the other hand.

 

“Baby stop.” He says and when he opens his eyes it’s not Seunghoon but Mino. He immediately let go of the hand. “Sorry I thought -.” He was cut off by Mino’s finger on his lips.

 

 “It’s okay.” Mino whisper but his voice betrays him when it cracks at the end.

 

 “What are you doing here.” Jinwoo sat up, removing the towel in his forehead. Mino takes it and goes to the bathroom.

 

“Taehyun told me you’re sick.” Mino puts back the towel in his forehead but it keeps on falling since he’s sitting.

 

“I’m fine though.”

 

“What’s fine if you’re hotter than the sun?” Mino tries to lay him down again. “You should sleep, I’ll watch you.” Mino leans down and when their lips are just inches away the door slams open, revealing an exhausted Seunghoon. Mino quickly jerks away and Jinwoo is staring at Seunghoon, eyes wide.

 

 “Let me takes care of my boyfriend. You can leave now.” Seunghoon says harshly and Mino can’t do anything but leave the room.  No one talks when they are alone. Seunghoon just change his clothes and lie down next to Jinwoo.

 

“Let’s rest baby. We can talk tomorrow when you’re okay already.” Seunghoon kisses him on his cheeks and Jinwoo can feel the guilt again.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

The words easily left their lips and Mino hears it. He wants to hear it too from Jinwoo to him. He wants Jinwoo love too but he knows he won’t.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

okay here it is...

 

sorry for a crappy chapter, for breaking your heart every chapter, for ruining your otp and for giving you so much feels...

 

sorry too for the lack of kangnam you'll get your share next chapter..

 

i love you guys..thanks for the confusing comment.. you really help me choosing the final couple... hahahaha

 

*throws hugs and kisses*