ELEVEN

Our Love Story

ELEVEN

 

 

“Hyung” a tap on his shoulder startles Jinwoo and he accidentally knock his coffee down drowning his papers. Hissing as he glares at the man who sits beside him but his it turns into a soft smile when he sees Seunghoon looking apologetic.

 

“Sorry.” Seunghoon bows and he can’t help but chuckles at his awkward boyfriend. They’re been dating for a week now but they’re still awkward with each other.

 

“It’s okay I can just repeat it.” He says gathering the dry papers and let the waiter clean. It’s Sunday and they’re at the coffee shop near the school. Seunghoon asks him to go out and spends some time knowing each other.

 

“I can help you.” Seunghoon grabs a paper and start writing but Jinwoo just get them back, putting it inside his bag.

 

“We can do that tomorrow. So what do you plan today?”

 

“I don’t really plan anything today.” Seunghoon shrugs, he just want to do anything Jinwoo like to do today.

 

“You’re no fun.” He sulks, taking a sip of his cappuccino.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Anything under the sun.” he says as he stands and nods his head to the door, Seunghoon follows not knowing where his boyfriend wants to go.

 

He walks slowly, waiting for Seunghoon to catch up and when the latter is on the same pace as him he starts talking about things. He told Seunghoon how he likes singing which is really obvious. How he can be so clumsy sometimes that he end up hurting himself. How easily he got lost and how Taehyun despite his cold aura always look for him. Seunghoon tells him how he loves dancing. How he can’t go a day without dancing and he promises him he will create a dance just for the two of them. How Seunghoon misses his dog and between their laughs and stories their hands just link each other and the two of them doesn’t care to the looks everyone was giving them. They learn new things about each other that they don’t know when they are just friends.

 

He pulls Seunghoon at one of the store. It’s a little expensive store but they’re not there to buy. They make their way to the snapback section. He put one to Seunghoon and to him and they take a photo together. They tried every one of the snapback, glasses even the things that for girls and the saleslady scold them and kick them out. The two of them just laugh at the face of the lady all red and irritated.

 

They make their way to another store and this time they try a lot of clothes. Having a runway under the judging look of the store manager but they let them and just shakes his head while smiling watching as the two of them change with every clothe they get. The manager even helps them take a picture with the same black jacket and leather pants they wear. Putting the said photo as their phone wallpaper they walk out of the store with laughter’s as the manager told them that they look cute together.

 

Their next stop is the dog café and Seunghoon smiles brightly at him when they enter the café. There’s a lot of dog from the small one to big one and they all surrounds them when they see Seunghoon holding their treats. He watches Seunghoon plays with them. How Seunghoon carefully pet each one of the dogs. Seunghoon laugh sounds so beautiful through his ears.

 

They left the café when Seunghoon can’t take the dogs energy anymore. Their intertwined hands swaying between them as they walk back to the dorm.

 

“I’m hungry.” Caressing his stomach Seunghoon turn his heel and go back to the dukbokki stall, easily dragging Jinwoo with him. They walk back again after they buy almost all the food they pass.

 

“How can you eat all of that?” he asks as they enter the school gate. It’s already dark and he’s not a fan of darkness but Seunghoon is beside him so it’s okay.

 

“What do you mean? We’re going to eat everything.” Seunghoon beams at him and he can’t change the fact that he’s also hungry. Walking inside Seunghoon room, they’re now alone and it’s the first time they will be alone inside a room. Why does his roommate have to be away? Jinwoo thinks.

 

He awkwardly sits at Seunghoon bed.

 

“Hyung relax we’re just eating.” Seunghoon assures him as he laid all the food on the floor, stretching his hand to Jinwoo to help him sit.

 

“Let’s eat.” They fell into silence; the slurping and crunching is the only thing you can hear.

 

“Baby wait.” Seunghoon suddenly says and his face reddens as he realizes what he just said. With his head down he wipes Jinwoo lips that full of dukbokki sauce.

 

“Baby?” Jinwoo repeats face redder than Seunghoon.  The latter just nods slowly, biting his lips.

 

“You want to call me baby?”

 

“No its just slips-”

 

“I like it.” He smiles at Seunghoon.

 

“Baby.” He calls his boyfriend who shyly smiles at him.

 

“Baby.” Seunghoon calls him and the way the words leaves Seunghoon lips just make him feel loved.

 

They fell into endless talking about their family, friends and crushes, saying to each other their dirty little secrets. It surprises them how easily they jump in one topic into another. How perfectly they fit with each other. How they feel the love between goes deeper. That night Seunghoon kisses him for the first time and that night he fell asleep with Seunghoon arms protectively wraps around him.

 

Jinwoo woke up with a smile on his face. Remembering the love he share with Seunghoon but the smile quickly fell as he remembers that’s Seunghoon isn’t there anymore and now is the release of the result of their exam.

 

He’s not really expecting his name to be printed next to Taehyun but he can’t help the disappointment he feels when he saw his name barely making it to top 5. His name that was always written in top of Taehyun is now behind someone he doesn’t care to know. Everyone is looking at him and he doesn’t want to know why. He knows the principal will call him and it come sooner when his name echoes throughout the whole school. He sees Taehyun on his way there looking apologetic but he doesn’t even do anything.

 

He knocks and waits for the ‘come in’ and enters when he hears it. The principal look so calm and Jinwoo doesn’t know if he should be afraid or not.

 

“Mr. Kim” Mr. Yang props his elbow in his table, hands fold in front of him.

 

“Yes Sir?”

 

“Is something wrong?” He just shakes his head. Everything is wrong he wants to voice out but he doesn’t want his teacher to know what kind of guy he is.

 

“You better get yourself together. You know the consequence Mr. Kim.” Mr. Yang just gesture him to go when he answer a curt yes.

 

He feels so down but he still attends his classes, trying so hard to concentrate and not to remember that their supposed to be one year anniversary just pass like a blink of an eye.

 

He’s tired. Tired of crying. Tired of everything that’s happening. He walks his way to the back of their dorm where a huge tree was located. He knows it will give him the peace he need today. He doesn’t care if he skips classes, he just wants to unwind and release all the tension inside his mind.

 

He rest his back at the trunk of the tree, closing his eyes as he let himself be drift somewhere between nightmare and daydream.

 

He stirs on his slumber when he feels a hand caressing his face. Gently running his fingers to his skin and the touch feels so familiar. The gentle touch he’s longing. He opens his eyes meeting the eyes of the other man instead of the man in his dream.

 

Mino smiles at him and he force a smile on his face. The former seems to notice it as he trace his lips by his thumb, leaning down and kissing him. They stay like that lips press against each other, Mino’s thumbs soothing his skin.

 

“You should stop crying hyung.” Mino mutters between their lips.

 

“You do know that you’re the reason. Right?”

“I know hyung and I want you to know that I don’t regret anything. I don’t regret loving you and making love to you. So please stop crying. Stop torturing yourself.”

 

“I love him so much Mino and I can’t.”

 

Mino closes his eyes as he hears the word from Jinwoo. He wants that love. When will it be him?

 

“Can you just give me that love hyung?”

 

Jinwoo chuckles, pushing Mino, the latter lies beside him lacing their fingers together.

 

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?” He can feel Mino’s hand tightens around his.

 

“And you don’t.”

 

“My grades drop and I need some time.”

 

“And skipping classes solve that.”

 

“This is my first time to skip classes you know.”

 

“Then we should make use of your first time.”

 

Before Jinwoo can protest he was being pulled by Mino to what looks like a secret passage to the outer world. After checking that they are safe Mino guides him and soon enough they are out of the school.

 

Mino just drags him everywhere he wants and he just let the other do the things he want. They went to the arcade playing this, playing that. They take a sticker photo with different wigs and costume. Mino kisses him at one of the photo and put it on his wallet. They also went to the karaoke, singing their lungs out. Mino raps and tries to sing, he’s not bad but Jinwoo can’t help but laugh when he belted a high note but Mino left him awe when he raps. He’s good no he is better than good.

 

Jinwoo found himself getting lost again as he laughs whenever Mino tries to joke but fails. He smiles when Mino acts like a cute little kid when he sees a duck. He giggles when Mino lost at the game when it’s obvious that he purposely lost the game for him.

 

And he found himself smiling when Mino says I LOVE YOU with his deep husky voice when they parted that night.

 


Yeah because i love messing with your feels... /EVIL LAUGHS/

 

and yes i change my mind because i dont know how to shortcut the ending so i might tell you the whole story....

 

u guys are awesome...