EIGHT

Our Love Story

Eight

 

 

Jinwoo doesn’t remember anything happen yesterday but he can’t help but smile when he sees the man cuddling with him. His face was snuggled in Seunghoon chest, Seunghoon was hugging him tightly. He can feel the calm heartbeat, he push his body back slightly. He looks up; Seunghoon was awake, staring at him.

 

“Good Morning.” Jinwoo eyes twinkles, forming a crescent shape.

 

“Good Morning.” Seunghoon kisses Jinwoo’s head. “Are you okay?” he continues.

 

“Better than yesterday.” Jinwoo buries his face to his boyfriend neck.

 

“What is Mino doing here yesterday?” Seunghoon asks and he can feel Jinwoo body stiffen.

 

“He’s just asking if I’m okay since we’re supposed to practice yesterday.” It’s a half lie and half-truth.

 

Seunghoon sighs, he wants to asks him about the scene when he opens the door. Mino was just inches away from Jinwoo and the way he sees it the latter don’t have any plan to push the former away. There are a lot of things Seunghoon wants to ask but he’s afraid he will lose Jinwoo and that’s the last thing he wants.

 

“Do you want to eat?” He rests his chin to Jinwoo’s head. Jinwoo shakes his head, hugging Seunghoon body tightly. He just wants to stay like this forever, inside Seunghoon protective arms.

 

“Can we stay like this for the whole day?”

 

“But we’ve been sleeping and lying here since yesterday and I stink.” Jinwoo lifts Seunghoon hand and smell his armpit.

 

“You’re not.” Jinwoo’s breathe tickles Seunghoon.

 

“You always say that.” Seunghoon tries to remove Jinwoo’s head but the latter just presses and this time Seunghoon can’t help but laugh when Jinwoo kisses him.

 

“I can totally live here.”

 

“Okay. I get it baby but stop kissing it.” Seunghoon pleads between his giggles.

 

Jinwoo faces Seunghoon but his right hand making its way to his boyfriend side. Seunghoon holds his wrist, stopping his action.

 

“Don’t ever think about it.” Seunghoon threatens. Jinwoo pouts, pulling his hand back. He pushes Seunghoon to his back and he sit at the latter’s stomach. Seunghoon tries to push him but Jinwoo got a hold of his wrist and pin it on both side of his head. He smiles playfully before leaning down; he stops when their lips are only inches away and Seunghoon eyes closes.

 

Seunghoon waits, he waits for those pretty pink lips to press against him but it doesn’t. He peeks through one of his eyes and sees Jinwoo, just inches away from him, looking at him. He seems so lost. He looks so troubled but then he feels his boyfriend hand on his face, thumbs caressing his cheeks. He opens both of his eyes, looking back at those eyes.

 

“I love you.” Jinwoo whispers, the corner of his eyes shining from the unshed tears. Seunghoon holds the hands that are holding his face.

 

“I know.” He smiles at Jinwoo who then closes the gap between them and capture his lips.

 

Jinwoo kisses him gently, he can feel the other lips trembling but he push back all the thought of why’s because he knows why.  They pour all their love into the kiss they share. The love they feel for each other. They let themselves drown to the feeling of each other lips moving perfectly. The feeling of how every inch of them fits perfectly together.

 

They continue to kiss and only break it to breathe and then kiss again. It’s seems like neither of them doesn’t want this moment to end. They want to stay like this together, inside each other embrace.

 

Jinwoo was the one who breaks it. Resting his forehead to Seunghoon’s while panting hard, thumb running to now swollen lips of his boyfriend. He leans down again and this time Jinwoo let Seunghoon to lay him on his back. He let Seunghoon mark him again as him. He lets Seunghoon take back what is rightfully his.

 

 

Monday morning came and Jinwoo found himself laughing at his bestfriend. Taehyun has been limping since yesterday. He already scolded Seungyoon for being so fast. Taehyun has been whining to him for being such an irresponsible hyung, for not telling him that it will be this painful. He just patted his friend on his back telling him that he will get used to it.

 

They arrive at their classroom; Seunghoon is sitting beside the window. He doesn’t even notice that they arrive already. Jinwoo drops his bag on his desk, standing in front of his spacing out boyfriend.

 

“Baby.” He calls out but the boy seems so deep on his thought.

 

“Baby.” He repeats but still no response. He lifts Seunghoon’s chin, he kisses him and the other looks at him blinking before he slightly smile. The corner of his lips just twitches.

 

“Thinking of something?” Jinwoo asks as he sits beside him.

 

Seunghoon shakes his head and his eyes caught Mino who’s eyeing Jinwoo. He really wants to tell him to back off but he wants Jinwoo to do that instead. He wants Jinwoo to be honest to himself and to his even for the last time. He wants Jinwoo to choose him not because he asks him but because he realizes that he loves him more than he likes Mino. He wants his Jinwoo back, his and only his Jinwoo.

 

Seunghoon wraps his arms around Jinwoo and pulls him closer.

 

“You’re mine.” He whispers to Jinwoo ear and Jinwoo pretends he doesn’t know the reason why those words come out of Seunghoon mouth.

 

 

 

Thursday, the last day the Jinwoo and Mino will practice for their dance. The day Jinwoo will end everything. Seunghoon has been on his side and he knows why. Seunghoon makes sure that he doesn’t get an alone time with Mino. He even watches them during their practice but this time Seunghoon let them alone. Jinwoo knows why Seunghoon wants them to be alone. He wants Jinwoo to end everything that’s between the two of them and that’s what Jinwoo would do. He will end this.

 

“Hyung.” Mino hugs him once he enters the classroom.

 

“Mino look-.”

 

“Hyung I miss you.” Mino cut him off and kisses him. He pushes Mino to break the kiss but the latter just come back and kiss him again.

 

“Mino stop.” He pleads and tries to push him again, this time Mino step back.

 

“Please hyung don’t.” Mino forces a smile and it breaks Jinwoo heart but no he have to end this.

 

“Mino you don’t understand. We can’t continue this! I have Seunghoon-”

 

“You can have me too.” Mino cuts him again.

 

“I can’t. I’m hurting Seunghoon.”

 

“But you’re hurting me too!” Mino snaps.

 

“Mino please don’t make this harder for both of us.”

 

“Can you just please be mine?” Mino step closer to him, holding Jinwoo hands. Jinwoo pull back his hand.

 

“I already have Seunghoon.” He whispers. It hurts him too but he has to choose. He doesn’t want this to continue and lose Seunghoon forever.

 

“Then what am I? What’s the meaning of that night? What am I to you?”

 

“I DON’T KNOW! I don’t know so can we just stop this?”

 

“What if I say no?” Mino stares at Jinwoo’s teary one.

 

Jinwoo wants to push him away, turn around and never look back but the looks in Mino’s eyes have him frozen in his spot. He’s so weak, he can’t even do this thing right when he knows that his relationship with Seunghoon is already on the cliff, waiting for someone to push it and it will be gone forever. He let his tears drops when Mino seals their lips. He let himself be weak again under his touch.

 

 

Walking his way to Seunghoon’s room, Taehyun made an effort to knock.

 

“Taehyun.” Hongseok opens the door and Taehyun look pass his shoulder and sees Seunghoon lying in his bed. Hongseok step aside and let Taehyun in.

 

“Where’s Jinwoo hyung?” Taehyun stands at the end of Seunghoon’s bed.

 

“Practicing with Mino. Why?”

 

“He left his phone and his brother has been calling for an hour now.” Taehyun tosses the phone to Seunghoon’s lap.

 

“Why don’t you answer it?” Seunghoon opens the phone and sees a lot of missed call from Jinwoo’s brother.

 

“I already did but he wants to talk to his brother. Can you stand there and just bring that to him?”  Taehyun glares at Seunghoon and the latter quickly jump off of his bed.

 

He doesn’t really want to disturb the two. He wants them to end their things with understanding and peacefully but it seems that this is urgent so he just follow Taehyun. They walk in silence. Seunghoon’s heart is beating so fast. A part of him wants to turn around and a part of him wants to see what’s happening. Scared, he’s scared of what’s happening inside that room. He’s scared what he will witness. He’s afraid of everything and he knows he make the wrong decision when they hear moans at the hallway and he knows he shouldn’t let Taehyun opens the door because he isn’t expecting the scene in front of him.

 

Jinwoo lying on his back, Mino above him, crying and in pleasure as the latter claim him.

 

A loud gasp brings the two connected bodies to stops. Mino looks at the door and sees Taehyun and Seunghoon standing there. Taehyun jaws drop while Seunghoon is keeping his face clear. Jinwoo follows his gaze and he immediately pushes Mino. He looks at Seunghoon who’s making his way to him. Seughoon stretch his hand to him, Jinwoo looks so lost but takes the hand. Seunghoon helps him to stand up; collecting his clothes and dress him up. They walk out of the room, Seunghoon gripping his wrist tightly.

 

“You can sleep in my bed.” Seunghoon says to the still shock Taehyun when they walk pass him.

 

They walk straight to the shower when they reach their room. Seunghoon peel his clothes, turning on the shower. He washes him without uttering a word. He silently dries him and helps him dress again. Seunghoon tucks him in his bed before turning off the light.

 

“Sorry. I’m sorry.” Jinwoo cries in Seunghoon chest, the latter running his hand to Jinwoo’s hair, soothingly.

 

“Shhh its okay” Seunghoon whispers, his tears racing down his face.

 

“I try. I try Seunghoon I try.”

 

“I know baby. I know.” Seunghoon tries so hard not to crack his voice or a sobs escapes his lips. He cries silently while listening to Jinwoo sobs.

 

“I love you.” Seunghoon whispers to Jinwoo when the latter fell asleep.

 

“I love you so much.” He repeats before he carefully removes Jinwoo hands from his body. He walks out quietly.

 

Jinwoo opens his eyes when he hears the door closes. When he looks at his night stand and their picture together is gone he knows. He knows he lose him. He knows it’s the end. He’s now alone.

 

 

 


 

HIDES IN THE CORNER AND NEVER COMES OUT...

 

ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER 7...