FOUR

Our Love Story

FOUR

 

Seunghoon knows he shouldn’t be jealous. He shouldn’t be intimidated by a guy who he only knows for weeks. He shouldn’t feel anything but he can’t help it. He can’t help it when he has to listen to his boyfriend talks about that guy for a whole week. He can’t help it when he saw how happy Jinwoo is when talking about him. He can’t help it because Jinwoo never talks about other guy in front of him. He knows Jinwoo belongs to him. He knows Jinwoo loves him. He knows Jinwoo will never hurt him.

 

He always comes to Jinwoo and Mino dance practise. It’s not that he doesn’t trust Jinwoo. It’s Mino who he doesn’t trust. The way Mino looks at his boyfriend, Seunghoon knows better than to leave them alone.

 

It’s been a 2 weeks since they’re dance teacher tells them to create their own routine and he and his partners is really behind the others because he keeps on supervising his boyfriend. He spends his weekend inside their dance studio. He throws all his worries about Jinwoo being alone with Mino that same weekend. He only worries when they finish and when he went to his boyfriend he saw him sleeping soundly. He plants a kiss to Jinwoo’s temple and leaves to also take his much deserve sleep.

 

 

One month passed since school starts. Seunghoon wakes up when he feel a lips planting kisses in his face. He wants to pretend that he still sleeping but he can’t help but giggles when the kisses make its way to his neck. He opens his eyes and was greeted by a bright smile. Jinwoo suddenly moves and sits on top of him. He turns his head to the left when he saw Jinwoo leaning down to kiss him. Jinwoo scoffs and cross his arms in his chest childishly. Seunghoon just smile at his boyfriend cuteness. He motion Jinwoo to move and the latter oblige sitting at his side. He sits up and hugs his boyfriend, planting a kiss to Jinwoo cheeks before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

 

He’s brushing his teeth when Jinwoo enters the bathroom and hugging him from behind. It’s those rare times that his boyfriend gets so clingy. Jinwoo gives towel when he finishes brushing. He turns around facing Jinwoo who’s now hugging him, head press at his chest. He lift Jinwoo chin and leans down for a kiss. He can feel Jinwoo smiling against his lips.

 

“Good Morning.” Seunghoon leans back looking directly at Jinwoo’s eyes.

 

“Good morning.” Jinwoo put his hands to Seunghoon neck and dragging him down kissing him.

 

The innocent kiss turns into a heated one. Seunghoon hands travelling over Jinwoo body and the latter hands tighten its hold at Seunghoon neck. Tilting his head Seunghoon deepens the kiss. Jinwoo moans when he feels Seunghoon hands make its way to his squeezing it. Jinwoo eyes open when he feels Seunghoon unbuckling his belt and he broke the kiss. He puts a hand to Seunghoon chest when the other takes a step forward.

“I’m not here to make out I’m here to ask you out.” Jinwoo says and smiles. He feels sorry to Seunghoon down there but Taehyun is waiting. Seunghoon doesn’t make a move and just stand there staring at his boyfriend. He releases a very long sigh, shaking his head he walks towards the shower.

 

Jinwoo really feels guilty and he don’t want to admit it but he really miss their alone time. It’s been 3 weeks since they last do it. He knocks at the shower door and when Seunghoon opens he doesn’t even have time to react when his boyfriend kiss him. Jinwoo just hopes Seungyoon and Mino is already there so Taehyun won’t be mad if they take too long.

 

It took them two hours and they run their way to the coffee shop near their school. When they arrive there Taehyun is already seated at the corner with Seungyoon and Mino. Jinwoo drags his boyfriend who’s trying to catch his breath from all the running. Jinwoo smiles at the sight of his friend. Taehyun seems to open up to Seungyoon. He knows his bestfriend feel something for their new friend but he wants Taehyun to be sure about it so he never asks him about it. He always caught Taehyun staring lovingly at Seungyoon. He also saw their knowing glances to each other and he can’t help but be a good older brother so he set up this date. Being late and leaving Taehyun alone isn’t part of the plan though.

 

They sit at the table across the three and greeted with a nod. Taehyun glare at them but they just ignore it and order their food. The other three already ate their own so they just continue their conversation. Jinwoo looks at Mino and caught that the other was staring at him. He quickly averted his eyes and he suddenly found the pattern of their table interesting. He can’t look at Mino eyes not after what happen yesterday.

 

 

 

Jinwoo just got out of the shower when he hears a knock at their door. He quickly put a boxer on and heads to the door. When he opens it he saw Mino with his mouth open but he quickly close it when he saw Jinwoo looking at him with one eyebrows raise. He step aside and Mino walks in. Mino can’t believe that a half- Jinwoo will welcome him. He erases all his thought as he saw Taehyun lying in the bed with his earphone, reading a book.

 

“You can sit you know.” Taehyun sudden loud voice breaks the awkward silent. Well for Mino it’s an awkward silent but for the two it’s pretty normal.

 

Mino timidly sits at end of the bed trying his best not to look at Jinwoo who is now busy in his closet. Mino turns to look at Taehyun and found the latter too busy with his books. Without any hesitation he turns his head to watch Jinwoo. The latter seems to be having trouble of what to wear as he keeps on throwing clothes out of his closet. Mino watches him as he dry his hair with one hand and the other is busy rummaging all his clothes. Jinwoo is still half- and totally oblivious of the boy who’s watching him intently.

 

 Mino can’t be happier. He receives a message last night from Jinwoo telling him to pick him at his room. What makes him happier is when Jinwoo told him that Seunghoon will not be there to watch them. Seunghoon is the most possessive guy Mino ever met. Every time he tries to hold Jinwoo to teach him the step Seunghoon will be there in a second, wrapping his arms around Jinwoo while teaching him. He will kiss Jinwoo in front of him while looking at him and smirking. Mino gets all the sign that Seunghoon throws at him. He gets it. He knows Jinwoo belong to Seunghoon. He knows Jinwoo loves Seunghoon. He knows he doesn’t a chance for now. But he can’t help but to think of tying Seunghoon somewhere so he won’t disturb his supposed alone time with Jinwoo. He just wants to be alone with Jinwoo. He just wants Jinwoo even in a short time. He just wants Jinwoo even it means he will be an option.

Mino feels a finger trying to push his chin up. He blinks and stares at the boy in front of him. Jinwoo is looking at him with a mischievous smile in his lips.

 

“Like what you see?” Jinwoo ask him with a teasing manner with his eyebrows going up and down.

 

“What?” Mino is so thankful his voice doesn’t crack. He’s so nervous that he got caught staring at Jinwoo.

 

“You’re staring at me so much I might melt.” Jinwoo smiles widen and Mino finally notices that Jinwoo is already dress with a sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

 

“We should get going.” Mino stands and heads to the door. Jinwoo follows him.

 

Mino decided to use one of the spare rooms inside their school premises. They are not allowed inside their school unless you’re a part of a club but you can only use their assigned room. He got permission from their dance teacher because without Seunghoon they can’t use the dance studio. Well they can just use it together with the latter but no, Mino wants to be alone with his crush.

 

Mino doesn’t realize that he’s walking fast and he’s leaving Jinwoo behind. He only realizes it when Jinwoo tugs his shirt and he stop looking at his back. Jinwoo is there pouting a little.

 

“You’re walking too fast.” Jinwoo tells him with a hint of irritation in his voice.

 

“Sorry I’m just thinking of something.” Mino answers and froze when Jinwoo holds his elbow.

 

Jinwoo notices it and just smile at him “So you won’t leave me behind.” He said and they start to walk again

 

Mino learns not to read anything with Jinwoo actions. He learns that the latter love skinship. It doesn’t matter if he holds your hand or hug you because he does that thing to his friends. He even saw Jinwoo and Hanbin holding hands while walking in the corridor and Seunghoon and Bobby doesn’t even bother about it. So when Jinwoo hands go down to his and intertwined their fingers he wants to stop the party inside of him because it doesn’t mean anything to the other.

 

After a long walk they finally arrive at the classroom. They drop their bags at the corner and starts stretching.

“How do you manage to make that annoying teacher to allow us to use this room?” Jinwwo ask him while taking off his hoodie. Jinwoo is now only wearing his white v-neck shirt and a very low cut for Mino to see more white flawless skin.

 

“I just give him my killer smile.” Mino places his ipod at the corner and asks Jinwoo to join him at the center of the room.

 

“Killer smile?”Jinwoo scoffs and laugh at him. The sound he makes is like music at Mino ears. Mino watches him for a minute laughing and he can’t help the smile that spread in his lips.

 

“What? I got some kind of smile that can kill all the girls.”

 

“Good thing we’re in an all-boys school then.” Jinwoo answers him still smiling.

 

“We should start.” Mino wants to distract his self. He knows he will not be able to control his body if they just keep on staring at each other.

 

They slowly got into work. He dances the whole song again before teaching Jinwoo step by step. He now can hold Jinwoo every time the latter doesn’t get the arm movement. He even got to touch Jinwoo hips when the boy got some problem from bending down. Sometimes they will laugh when they bump into each other and Jinwoo will how horrible teacher he was. They keep on dancing that they forgot the time. When Mino told them that they should stop its already dark outside.

“But I still didn’t get that step.” Jinwoo sits at the floor, legs spread wide.

 

“We still got 2 weeks hyung and its dark already and we’re tired.” Mino flops down beside Jinwoo. He lay back at the hard floor, staring at Jinwoo’s back.

 

“We have a group date tomorrow remember?” Jinwoo looks back at him and suddenly he lay back and Mino hands automatically spread so Jinwoo can use it as his pillows.

 

“Are you sure it will help them?” He turns his head to Jinwoo who’s looking at the ceiling. They gotten to the point that they exchange messages and one day he got surprise when Jinwoo asked him if Seungyoon likes Taehyun. Instead of answering he asks why and then the other told him everything he notices between their respective bestfriends. Jinwoo tells him that he wants to help the two to get to know each other more and asks for his cooperation. Of course he quickly says yes because his bestfriend is such an idiot who don’t know anything about courting or dating. They decided to go out tomorrow. Mino thinks it will be like a double date with him and Jinwoo but the latter says he wants Seunghoon to join them.

 

“Well if not you have to prepare yourself for the consequence.” Jinwoo looks at him. Face firm without any emotion. Mino gulp Jinwoo can’t be serious. There’s no way Mino going to dance in front of their class with a skirt.

 

“You’re not serious right?” Mino asks nervously. He thought Jinwoo was only joking when he says that he’s going to make Mino dance in a skirt if their bestfriends doesn’t end up together tomorrow. Jinwoo just stare at him with those big eyes and Mino can’t help but stare back. After a minute of just staring at each other Jinwoo burst into laughter. Mino just watches him laugh. He watches those eyes turns into crescent shape. How those big eyes disappear when he laughs. He watches Jinwoo chest rise up and down. He watches Jinwoo mouth as it open and close while he’s trying to stop his laugh. Jinwoo looks at him with tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

 

“You really must do that just imagining it is funny what more if you really do-”

 

“Can I kiss you hyung?” Mino eyes widen when he realize what he just said. He’s not supposed to voice it out.

 

Jinwoo just look at him, shock written in his face. He suddenly feels hot. He doesn’t know how to respond to that. He can feel his sweat all over his body. His heart beating so fast and he’s unable to form any words in his mind.

“Can I kiss you hyung?” Mino repeats and voice doesn’t waver. He’s so nervous that all he can hear is his fast pace heartbeat. He looks at Jinwoo eyes and he can see all the same emotion he’s feeling right now. When silence was the only answer Jinwoo can give him Mino nervously caress Jinwoo cheeks with his shaking hand. He slowly leans still staring at Jinwoo eyes who are staring back at him. When their lips are only inches away and Jinwoo closes his eyes Mino doesn’t hesitate and presses his lips to Jinwoo’s.

 

They stay like that lips press against each other. No one makes a move. They can hear each other hearts as silence falls inside the room. Mino doesn’t want this to end. He can stay like this forever. Mino slowly opens his eyes and when he saw Jinwoo looking at him he immediately leans back. He looks at everything except at Jinwoo. He wants to stand and just run away and pretend that this never happen. That they never kiss. That this is just a dream but when he looks back at Jinwoo still staring at his eyes he know he ed up. He just ed up the friendship that he built. The only chance he can be with Jinwoo.

 

He sat up leaving Jinwoo who is still lying down. Running his hands to his messy hair he releases a long sigh.

 

“Hyung I’m sorry. I know I’m not supposed to do that. I know this is wrong you have a boyfriend. You love him and he loves you. Hyung I’m really sor-” Jinwoo cut him off by kissing him again. This time it’s Mino who got the shock of his life. His eyes widen when he feel Jinwoo moves his lips against his. Jinwoo opens his eyes and looks at him. His eyes telling him to move. Telling him it’s okay. So they both close their eyes and move their lips together. Mino can’t believe it. He’s kissing Jinwoo. He can’t believe that Jinwoo will be the one initiating their kiss. He can’t believe how they move perfectly against each other. He can’t believe that everything he dreams is happening right now.

         

It seems like forever when they finally break the kiss. Both catching their breath while looking at each other. Both of their face turns into crimson when they realize what just happen. No words spoken they just lean again and kiss each other. Mino throws all his worries at the back of his mind. He stops thinking about anything. Jinwoo putting his hand at the back of his neck and moving at his lap was the only thing that matters to him now. Jinwoo tilting his head to deepen their kiss. Jinwoo who gladly welcome his tongue when he ask for entrance. Jinwoo who moans when their kiss get needy.

 

Jinwoo can’t think properly. Not when he’s kissing Mino. Mino who he starts to like the moment he got to know the other. Not when Mino’s hands was running all over his body. This is wrong. This is so wrong. This is not happening. Jinwoo wants to push Mino away when he saw Seunghoon smiling face at his close eyes but instead he tilted his head to let Mino kiss his neck. He wants to cry just thinking of Seunghoon hurt face but he just moan when Mino bite at his skin. He wants this to stop. He’s not supposed to do this other than Seunghoon but instead he pulls Mino back so he can kiss him again. He feels like he is melting at every touch Mino make. He doesn’t protest when Mino lift his shirt up. He doesn’t know when to stop not when every corner of his body was screaming of want. Not when Mino started to peel his shirt off.

 

A sudden loud ring from Jinwoo phone brings them back to their sanity. They both jump away from each other. They both don’t know how to explain this. The two of them can’t look at each other and Jinwoo runs to his bag to get his phone. He unlocks it and sees a 15 message and 5 missed calls from Taehyun. He doesn’t even bother reading any of them he just messages him telling him that he’s on his way. Jinwoo pick up his shirt and hoodie. After getting dress he goes to Mino side and picks the other shirt for him. He motion Mino to wear it which the other did. He picks up their bag and gives Mino his. He tip toe and kiss Mino again before he drag the other outside the room heading to their dorm.

 

The walk was silent. No one is brave enough to ask anything. Mino wants to ask Jinwoo what just happen but he’s afraid of the answer. He wants to ask the older about his feeling but he’s scared. He’s scared that when Jinwoo realizes what happen the latter will avoid him. That Jinwoo will act like they don’t know each other. So he just stays quiet. He just let Jinwoo intertwined their hands loving how they perfectly fit together. He let Jinwoo rest his head to his shoulder. He just let Jinwoo kiss him again once they are in front of the latter dorm room. He just let his tears fall down when he walks back to his room. He just let Seungyoon hugs him all night. Telling him that everything is okay even though he doesn’t know what happened.

 

That night just like every other night Seunghoon visit Jinwoo in his room. Just like any other night Seunghoon kiss him but this time Jinwoo is wide awake to feel it. To feel the guilt eating him up. To feel his heart clench when Seunghoon whisper ‘I love you’. That night Jinwoo cries in his sleep for the first time.

 

 

 

 

A loud clatter of a spoon that falls breaks Jinwoo thoughts and he instinctively look at his boyfriend who got a very confuse face.

 

“Are you okay? You haven’t touched your food.” Seunghoon ask him. Concern is so clear in his voice and Jinwoo can’t help but feel the guilt again.

 

“I’m okay. Excuse me.” He excuses himself standing and heading to the bathroom. He can’t look at Seunghoon now the realization hit him. He doesn’t want to admit it that when they kissed Mino was the one he is thinking. He’s not thinking of Mino while Seunghoon was the on feeling and touching his body. No, He’s not thinking of Mino when he is making love with Seunghoon. Can he even call it making love if he’s thinking of the other man instead of just drowning in his boyfriend touch?

 

He flash water in his face and look at his reflection in the mirror.

 

“Jinwoo please I beg you stop this. It’s wrong. You don’t want to hurt Seunghoon right? You love him right?” Running his hands to his hair and closing his eyes he turns around ready to face his boyfriend again. He feels a hand pulling him to a hug and a lips press against his. He opens his eyes and sees Mino looking at him his eyes full of emotion. He pushes Mino but the latter just tighten his arms around Jinwoo waist. Mino starts to move his lips and Jinwoo wants move his head away but Mino hold him to his neck. After a minute of struggling Jinwoo just sigh and kiss back. He looks at bathroom door and Mino feels his nervousness so he breaks the kiss. Pressing their forehead together he pecks Jinwoo again.

 

“I like you hyung.” He confessed and kisses Jinwoo again before he releases the older and turns around heading out of the bathroom. Jinwoo is left there frozen in his spot. He doesn’t know what happen. What just happen? Mino likes him?

 

“” Jinwoo curses, fixing his self again and heads out.