FIVE

Our Love Story

FIVE

 

Jinwoo wants to avoid Mino at all cause. He needs to clear his mind. He can’t let things between the two of them continue. He doesn’t want to cheat or hurt Seunghoon. He can’t let a tear drops from Seunghoon eyes because of him. What happens that night was just a mistake. Yes, a mistake that he regret, a mistake that shouldn’t be done twice, a mistake that he wants to do again.

 

It’s Monday and everything happens from his weekend was still fresh in his mind. He can still feel Mino touch, Mino’s lips against him. Mino’s hot breathe against his ear while the latter whispers to him every time Seunghoon isn’t paying attention to him. How Mino drags him to the Mall bathroom and kisses him hard and hot. How Mino casually put his hands around his waist, his shoulders. Mino looks so calm throughout the day. It as if they hadn’t done anything wrong. He wonders how can Mino can still joke and laugh with Seunghoon. How can Mino acts normally when someone caught them making out inside a cubicle. Jinwoo world stops when he saw the man standing there with mouth wide open and the crying face of Seunghoon all hurt and betrayed flash to his mind and he push Mino, fixing his self and run towards Seunghoon. He hugs Seunghoon and his boyfriend questioningly hugs him back, asking him what happen. He just shakes his head and Seunghoon knows not to push the topic anymore. They stay for a while hugging and he saw the man who caught them smirking at him and he bury his face to Seunghoon’s neck.

 

He woke up when the warm body press against his body moves. He opens his eyes and saw Hongseok at the other bed sleeping peacefully. He turns to his right, Seunghoon’s facing him. He reaches and touches it, feeling the soft skin of Seunghoon against his palm. He let his hands roams at Seunghoon back and he feels his tears falling. The memory of how Seunghoon touch him and take him with utmost care play in his head. Reminding him of who he belongs to. Reminding him that Seunghoon loves him the most and he should not hurt him. Telling him to stop whatever is between him and Mino. He closes his eyes, put his hand around Seunghoon and bury his face to the latter back. He doesn’t even realize that Seunghoon was wide awake, listening to his cries. Seunghoon shifted and face him; he hugs him back and let Jinwoo cry without uttering any question why.

 

He pulls back and looks at Seunghoon. The latter kisses him on his forehead before swiping his tears by his thumb.

 

“Is everything okay?” Seunghoon asks him, eyes full of worries. Jinwoo shakes his head.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Jinwoo shakes his head again and Seunghoon gives him his warm smile.

“I love you.” Jinwoo says staring straight at Seunghoon eyes before he leans forward and peck the other lips. Seunghoon can’t help but smile at their pressed lips.

 

“I love you too.” Seunghoon whispers.

 

“I love you I love you why don’t you try to get dress and get ready for your classes.” Hongseok suddenly loud voice startled them and they look at the guy only to be covered by their clothes. Seunghoon laughs and pulls the blanket to cover Jinwoo body. When Hongseok enter the shower Jinwoo stood up and put his clothes.

 

“Do you want to go together?” Seunghoon asks Jinwoo while he’s helping him with his clothes. Jinwoo nods at him, leaning down to kiss him again before waving him goodbye. Jinwoo’s odd behaviour never leaves Seunghoon mind.

 

 

 

Seunghoon walks with Jinwoo beside him, their finger intertwined tightly. Jinwoo’s mood seems to improve since he laughs at silly jokes of his boyfriend. Seunghoon can still feel that something was off to his boyfriend but he push the thought back when he saw how Jinwoo tries hard to act normal. Jinwoo will talk about it when he’s ready. He keeps on looking for answers as to why Jinwoo cry this morning but he can’t find any.

 

“Baby.” Jinwoo calls his boyfriend but the other is on his own world and didn’t hear him,

“Yah Lee Seunghoon!” Jinwoo shouts and finally caught his boyfriend attention even the other student at the hall looks at them. Seunghoon blinks and looks at him.

 

“Why?” Seunghoon walks only to be pulled back when Jinwoo stops walking.

 

“Do you have something later?” Jinwoo starts walking again and  Seunghoon quickly match Jinwoo pace.

 

“Just some dance practice.”

 

“Can I watch?” Jinwoo face him with an eyebrow raise.

 

“You know you don’t need to ask.” Seunghoon drags Jinwoo to their sits, greeting Seungyoon and Taehyun with a nod. When he sits Jinwoo pulls him to a kiss. His eyes widen because Jinwoo never kiss him in public. Jinwoo hugs him, holds his hands but he never kiss him in front of everyone.  He closes his eyes when he feels Jinwoo’s lips move.

 

Jinwoo opens his eyes and looks at the guy behind them. There Mino sitting and looking at them, clutching his phone in his hands, Jinwoo’s message flashing at the screen.

 

          “I can’t do this. I’m sorry but I don’t like you. I love Seunghoon and no one can change it.”

 

Jinwoo pulls back at the kiss and swipe Seunghoon lips by his thumb, he kiss him again before turning his attention to Taehyun who’s looking at him with his mouth open.

 

“Close your mouth!” He snaps at his friend and Taehyun quickly closes his mouth.

 

“What was that?” Taehyun questions him. Jinwoo just shrugs and pick his notebook on his bag. Seunghoon was still staring at him.

 

“That was weird.” Seunghoon suddenly blurts out.

 

“What’s weird with me kissing my boyfriend?” Jinwoo glares at his boyfriend. Seunghoon can’t help but chuckles and kiss Jinwoo one more time.

“You’re unbelievable.”

 

“I know.” The two of them laugh. They don’t notice the looks Mino was giving them.

 

 

During lunch Jinwoo makes sure he sticks beside Seunghoon. He knows he’s invading the other personal space but Seunghoon doesn’t say anything. He makes sure to tell Mino that Seunghoon was the only one for him.

 

“Hyung what have you done wrong?” Hanbin asks him when they are at rooftop eating their lunch. They form a big circle and all their food scattered at the center. He’s sitting across Mino and he can see the hurt look of Mino but he just ignores it.

 

“What do you mean?” He looks at Hanbin and the latter smiles at him.

 

“You’ve been so clingy today. You even kissed him in front of the class.” The last words make the rest of their friends to chant ‘kiss kiss’ since they are not in the same class to witness the action.

 

“I’m sure you’ve done something wrong but you can’t say it so you apologize by action.” Bobby states as he feed Hanbin with his kimbap. Jinwoo eyes widen and he starts sweating. He steals a glance to Mino and sees him smirking. He turns his attention to his food before glancing up to Seunghoon who’s waiting for his answer.

 

“Have you done something?” Seunghoon asks when Jinwoo doesn’t answer.

 

“Of course not. You know I’ll never do something that will hurt you or both of us.” Jinwoo answers without looking and Seunghoon knows that he’s lying.

“Really?” Seunghoon voice full of doubt and Jinwoo gulps, looking at Seunghoon face.

 

“You don’t believe me?” Jinwoo pouts. He knows him acting cute is Seunghoon weakness. It only proves when Seunghoon hugs him.

 

“Of course I believe you.” Seunghoon inhales Jinwoo scent and they resume eating.

 

When the bell rings, they leave the rooftop one by one. They are walking down the stairs. Seunghoon and Seungyoon talking about something Jinwoo won’t understand because Mino is right beside him. Mino leans into him, holds his hand so he can stay still.

 

“We’re not done yet.” He whispers before kissing Jinwoo in his cheeks and walking away. Jinwoo snaps his head to Seunghoon, sighing as Seunghoon seems too immerse in their conversation that he doesn’t see what happen.

 

 

 

 

Taehyun woke up without his hyung beside him. He’s sure his hyung sleep with him last night after watching Seunghoon practise. He looks around and when he looks at the clock it’s only 5:45 AM. He tries to call Jinwoo but the latter won’t answer. He tries to call Seunghoon and when the latter answer and he only hears are moans and he’s sure that it is his hyung, he quickly drops the call.

 

“That’s early.” He mutters before heading to dreamland again.

 

He woke up again and this time Jinwoo was already in front of the mirror fixing his hair. He sits at the bed; his parted hair sticking everywhere.

 

“That was early hyung.” He says as he walks like a zombie towards his hyung.

 

“Good morning.” Jinwoo smiles widely at him. Taehyun just scoffs and sits beside his hyung.

 

“That’s really a good morning hyung. How come Hongseok isn’t kicking you out?” he rests his head to Jinwoo’s shoulder. Jinwoo chuckles before combing Taehyun hair.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Seungyoon isn’t texting me last night. I think I said something to him.” Taehyun frowns. His eyebrows drop even more and Jinwoo just keep on his hair.

 

“Why don’t you shower you smell awful.” Jinwoo tease and Taehyun push him so hard that he falls on the floor.

 

“YAH!” Jinwoo shouts and Taehyun just laugh at him.

 

 

 

They walk to their class together. Taehyun keeps on tapping his phone that makes Jinwoo irritated and grabs it.

 

“Hyung.” Taehyun whine so cutely that makes Jinwoo giggle.

 

“You’re acting like you are his possessive boyfriend.” Jinwoo eyes narrows at the word boyfriend because Taehyun doesn’t want to tell him what happen last Sunday night when they leave the two alone.

 

“I’m not.” Taehyun tries to reach for his phone but Jinwoo put it inside his bag and resume walking.

 

“Hyung my phone.” Taehyun cries as he run after Jinwoo. Jinwoo turns his heels and teasingly smile at Taehyun.

 

“You like him?” Jinwoo asks him wriggling his eyebrows.

 

“You know the answer hyung. Now give me my phone.”

 

“Not until you tell me what happen that time.” Jinwoo enter their room, greeting his boyfriend with a kiss on the lips.

 

“Nothing happen.” Taehyun sits and grabs Jinwoo bag, retrieving his phone. He saw Seungyoon enters their room with Mino following behind.

 

“Hi Yoon! Good morning.” He excitedly greets the other but the only answer he got is curt nod.

 

“Hmmmppffff.” He huffs, crossing his arms in his chest, pouting at his two hyung who’s looking at him amusingly.

 

“What?” Taehyun asks his two hyung that giggling at his side.

 

“You’re acting cute.”

 

“I’m not.” Taehyun turns his head but not before glaring at the two older.

 

“You’re in love.” Taehyun heads snap back to Seunghoon because the latter say it out loud that all their classmates is looking at them.

 

“Hyung stop it. I’m not!” He says as he glares intensely at Seunghoon.

 

“HEY GUYS LOOK TAEHYUN IS IN-” Taehyun jumps at Jinwoo to cover his mouth. The last thing he wants is to confess in front of everyone. When he is sure that his hyung calms down, he removes his hands to Jinwoo’s mouth. “LOVE”. Jinwoo continues earning a loud groan from the younger who pouts cutely. He pats Taehyun back as he winks at Seungyoon.

 

 

Its lunch and Taehyun was walking alone to the rooftop. Jinwoo message him saying that they are already there and he should hurry. As he was taking a step at the stairs he saw a pink teddy bear with his name written on it. He picks it up and continues walking. He stops when he saw a sketch book lying on the floor. He opens it and saw a sketch of a bed with a boy lying alone and a note under it.

 

When I wake up, I don’t like mornings without you
It feels like something’s empty

 

He flips the next page as he continues to go upstairs and sees the same bed with the same boy but now he’s not alone.

 

I want to put you by my side and look at you so only I can have you
I want to give myself to you baby

 

Taehyun laughs. The words are so familiar to him. He just can’t remember where he reads it. He goes to the next page as he nears to the rooftop door. He stops as he sees a sketch of him smiling brightly. He wonders who draw this.

 

Honestly, I’m not a good guy, there might be times I make you cry
But I promise there will be more days when I’ll make you smile

 

When he reaches the door he stops and flips the next page. This time a sketch of two boys’ holding each other hand.

 

I want to hold hands and watch movies
Like the beautiful stories in song lyrics
Just the two of us

 

He flips the next page as he holds the door knob.

 

I’m going to tell you right now (please my baby)
I hope you will smile

 

When he opens the door he was welcome by Seungyoon standing in the middle of the rooftop holding a bigger teddy bear with the word ‘I LOVE YOU’. Taehyun shut the door and walks towards Seungyoon but he stops at his track when music plays and Seungyoon starts singing.

 

I’m confessing now, I want to make you mine
I want to open my eyes with you, smile and kiss you
Just stay by my side

From the moment you came to me
My world only had you in it, I want you, I want you
With your soft voice, tell me you love me
Then time will stop

I’m confessing now, I want to make you mine
I want you to be in my arms when I wake up every morning
Just stay like this

This my confession

 

 

Just then Taehyun remembers the melody and lyrics of the song. This is his unfinished song that only his Jinwoo hyung knows. He looks around but found no one. He looks at Seungyoon who’s standing there awkwardly waiting for him.

 

“Is this for me?” He asks acting like he doesn’t know anything.

 

“No, I’m just practicing.” Seungyoon answer sarcastically.

 

“Ah okay you did well.” Taehyun turns around stepping slowly. He waits for Seungyoon to call him back but when he hears nothing he continues to walk. When he is about to turn the door knob Seungyoon shouts.

 

“Yah! Nam Taehyun!” Seungyoon shouts loudly startling Taehyun.

 

“Yes Kang Seungyoon?” Taehyun turn on his heels and face Seungyoon again. Seungyoon throws the teddy bear to him and Taehyun instinctively catch it.

 

“What it says?” Seungyoon asks him as the younger eyes the teddy bear.

 

“What?”

 

“The bear what does it says?” Seungyoon slowly walks toward Taehyun. The latter flip the teddy bear but he can’t find anything written besides the ‘I LOVE YOU’. He smiles as he realizes what Seungyoon wants.

 

“I LOVE YOU?” Taehyun looks up and he feels a lips press against his.

 

“I LOVE YOU TOO.” Seungyoon pulls back, smiling warmly at Taehyun who’s redder than tomato. Seungyoon connects their lips again and then suddenly petals rains against them. Taehyun hears a loud cheering and he broke their kiss to find their friends showering them with petals while jumping happily. He hugs Seungyoon resting his head to the broad chest of his first boyfriend.

 

“Thank you for completing my song.” He looks up and his Seungyoon peck his lips.

 

“Okay time for lunch.” Hongseok shouts ruining a perfectly romantic time. Everyone laughs and they eat their lunch happily.

 

 

 

It’s Thursday night and Jinwoo is at one of the spare room that he and Mino use for their dance practice. He’s being pin at the wall while his dance partner explores the inside of his mouth, tongue dancing together, hands busy exploring each other’s body. Clothes being discarded as the tall one guide him at the table in the center of room. Moans fill the room as the younger one trace and mark the older one’s body. Moans gets louder and louder as their body connect sinfully. They’re falling deeper as they feel each other heat. Whispers of dirty promises and confession of the younger and they can feel that they are reaching the bottom. The older screams a foreign name as they both reach the bottom and Jinwoo knows there is no more turning back.

 

They catch their breath still connected to each other as they connect their lips again. They drown at each other touch again. They got lost to the sensation that their connected body makes, so lost and oblivious to the eyes that watching them.