SIXTEEN

Our Love Story

A/N

oh hey guys!! Sorry for leaving you last night with that I’m just really sleepy and I don’t even know why I bother posting it and I don’t really know what I write and crap! Did Mino just push Jinwoo? What have I done?? Sorry guys I know how frustrated you are to me right now but it will get better soon..

Sorry to the one who got obsessed to JINHOON because of me then break your heart.. Please accept my sarang!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Side eyeing DEE because she’s so happy about JINHO!! BUT THE KISS THING IS FOR YOU SO YES BE HAPPY....

WAIT!!!

LET ME THANK YOU FOR 200+ SUBSCRIBERS!! WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE !!!! 

I LOVE YOU JUST LIKE HOW MINO LOVES JINWOO JINWOO LOVES MINO AND SEUNGHOON LOVES ME!!!

 

And let me spoil you a little!!!

WELCOME BACK JINHOON and MINWOO!!!!!!

 


 

SIXTEEN

 

Jinwoo woke up with his eyes swollen; it’s been so long since he cry that hard. He doesn’t expect Mino’s reaction to be like that. He expects that Mino will be cold to him but he doesn’t expect to be pushed and to be ignored all night. He stays outside Mino’s room for more than two hours, waiting for the other to open the door but no. He knocks and calls him and he was thankful for once that Jiho is playing his song so loud so he can’t hear Jinwoo’s pathetic calls. It was already dawn when he decided to just go to bed and let his heart cry out.

 

Jiho was looking at him under his glasses when he enters the kitchen. His eyes are still puffy even after he showers for hours and if Jiho ask why, he doesn’t know what to answer.

 

“What happen?” Jiho asks him, putting down his coffee and pulling Jinwoo into his lap. “What’s wrong? Did something happen? I thought you already stop crying?” Jiho is caressing his cheeks softly and he can feel his eyes tearing up again.

 

He holds Jiho’s hand that’s caressing his face. “I’m fine.” He mutters and when he looks at Jiho’s eyes he know the latter doesn’t believe him. “I’m okay. I just met someone from my past last night but I’m fine.” He gives him an assuring smile and Jiho cups his face, leaning his forehead to his.

 

“I told you, you don’t need to cry alone. I’m here.” Jiho smiles before he connects their lips and everything that’s running inside his head fades away. He wonders how Jiho can do that, erasing all his problems and sorrows in just a simple kiss.

 

 

Mino doesn’t want to go out of his room. He knows the moment he go out he will be welcome by Jinwoo. He doesn’t know why but his mind was on chaos last night and the moment he realize what he did, Jinwoo was already crying outside his room. His body just won’t listen to him to just open the door and hug him tightly, tell him how he misses him and how much he still loves him after all those years they are away. That he never stop loving him and will never stop loving him.

 

He can hear Jinwoo’s faint knocks calling his name for hours. His beautiful will be hoarse tomorrow from so much crying. He waited till the knocks stop before he stood up and open his door enough for him to peak through it. He saw Jinwoo’s retreating back, shoulder slump, hands wiping the tears on his face. He fisted his fist fighting the urge to run after him and hug him. He watched Jinwoo’s door closes and that’s when he let out his breathe that he doesn’t realize he was holding since the moment he open the door.

 

He gathers all his remaining strength and opens his room. Jinwoo wasn’t there waiting for him. He’s a bit disappointed because he expects Jinwoo to be waiting outside and welcoming him with hugs and kisses while apologizing. He expects a lot.

 

He’s about to quietly go out of the house when he hears a whispering sound in the kitchen. He knows it’s just Jiho and Jinwoo but curiosity kicks him and he tiptoe his way to the kitchen. What greets him breaks his heart even more; Jinwoo was on Jiho’s lap while they kiss passionately. He clenches his chest, feeling his already shattered heart shatters again. He imagined it last night and it hurts but seeing it with his two own eyes he feel his heart being stab by a million knives. He sees a tear escapes Jinwoo’s eyes and his heart clench tighter. He feels so guilty that the first thing he did when they finally meet after years of being away is to make him cry. He promised to himself that he will never let Jinwoo shed a single tear again but he did.

 

He can’t look anymore so he just turn around and walks out of the house. Maybe he really needs to find a new place to stay. He doesn’t know if he can take it or if he can handle seeing that scene every day.

 

 

Jinwoo pulls back with a warm smile plaster on his face. “Thanks. I should go. I’m late again I’m sure.” He kisses Jiho one more time before he stand and leave.

 

He saw Mino standing outside on his way to his car, eyes cast down and hand playing with keys. Mino was looking down so he makes his way to him.

 

“H-e-y.” He stutters while chewing his bottom lip. “Can we talk later?” He continues as Mino still had his head down but his hand stop playing with the keys. He waited for Mino to look at him but the latter didn’t so he walks to his car.

 

“Jinwoo.” He stop on his trail and waited for Mino to call him again but it never come so he walk again and he can feel Mino is following him. He turn around when he is about to open his car but he was met with Mino’s lips against his.

 

He was shocked by the move but after he realize he reciprocates immediately. They share a chaste and innocent kiss, no tongue only their lips moving perfectly together, just their lips feeling each other. He feels like he will melt he slightly lose his balance and Mino is quick to help him. Mino opens his car and guides him to sit down without breaking their kiss. Mino is leaning down as he intertwined their hand. It was such a sweet kiss and Jinwoo doesn’t want to break it. He just wants to kiss Mino, make up the years that they didn’t feel each other, kiss him until they can’t breathe.

 

Mino pulls back, eyes looking longingly to Jinwoo’s doe one that looking at him the same. “Sorry last night. I’ll talk to you when my mind is clearer.” Mino mutters and he nods slowly. Mino brushes the hair on his forehead, kissing him on his temple before he shut the car door.

 

He flashes him a faint smile that was returned by Mino before he drives away.

 

Jiho is on his way to throw their garbage, he opens the front door and sees not the garbage truck but Jinwoo kissing his friend that just move to their apartment yesterday and by the look of it, it’s not the first time that they share a kiss. They actually look perfect kissing under the bright sun and a part of him was hurt and the other part was relief because finally Jinwoo is ready move on with his past.

 

He was humming Taehyun’s new song while walking up the stairs. He feels so much better. He just needs to wait for Mino to talk to him and he’s ready to tell him everything. He just needs to explain and apologize to him. He can feel that there will be a second chance they just need more time.

 

“Rough night?” A voice from behind startled him. He turns around and saw his partner Sungjoo with a playful grin playing on his face. Sungjoo studies his face before wiggling his eyebrows. “Puffy eyes and swollen lips. Did someone reject you last night or do you get laid so hard last night you cry?” Sungjoo jabs his ribs and he jokingly push him away.

 

“Which one?” Sungjoo follows him on his office and he was blushing so hard he can feel his face heat up. He doesn’t check his face before he enters the office so he doesn’t see his swollen lips. He peaks at the mirror placed on his desk and sees that it really is swollen. He just kissed two guys this morning and both long and sweet so of course it will be swollen.

 

“None.” He snaps and Sungjoo stifles his laugh.

 

“So it’s the latter.”

 

“Sungjoo you-”

 

“Excuse me.” He was about to grab Sungjoo’s collar when a voice interrupts them. They both turn their head towards the voice and saw Seunghoon standing at the door of his office.

 

Seunghoon looks stiff for a moment but he smiles and walk towards the bickering two.

 

“I’m Lee Seunghoon you’re new office neighbour.” He introduces and Jinwoo fight the urge to hug him and bombard him of questions but Sungjoo beat him to it.

 

“So you’re the new man. I’m Sungjoo and this is Kim Jinwoo my handsome, good looking partner in crime.” Sungjoo smugly says as he shakes Seunghoon’s hand vigorously.

 

“Hi.” Seunghoon faintly greets him and he just greets him with a slight bow and averts his gaze awkwardly.

 

Sungjoo sense the awkward atmosphere so he swiftly goes, waving a goodbye to Jinwoo and patting Seunghoon’s shoulder.

 

“Hey loosen up.” Seunghoon sits on one of the seat in front of his desk.

 

He looks at Seunghoon and he really want to ask a lot of question but he doesn’t know where to start. “Hey.” He returned and Seunghoon suddenly got up and leans down, their face only inches away.

 

“It will be a pleasure working with you.” Seunghoon smirks and close his open mouth.

 

He blinks his eyes rapidly and when he found his focus Seunghoon was out of his office leaving a note on his desk.

 

          Can we talk? 

 

 


 

NOTE:

 

I’m up for another cliff-hanger again.. I know you’re mad and a second away from killing me but I need to refrain you for that…

Anyway this will be my last update this year.. I will be back next year with the last 2 or three chapters and a bonus sekseu one??? MINWOO OR JINHOON?? ARE YOU UP FOR THAT??

AND I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND I AM REALLY SORRY…

 

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!