NINE

Our Love Story

Nine

 

Next morning Jinwoo wills his self to attend his classes even though he feels . He didn’t even sleep for a second last night. He just stares at the ceiling talking to his self, asking why he did that. Why he let someone ruin their relationship but then he’s the one to blame for everything that happens. If only he becomes stronger. If only he’s stronger. If only he didn’t submit to the temptation.

 

He closes his eyes when he hears the door opens. He feels the bed dip as a body sits next to him. A loud long sigh escapes at the person besides him. He knows its Taehyun. He can tell how his friend hated him. How disappointed he is.  He’s not surprised when Taehyun just leave him after taking a shower.

 

It’s actually pretty normal, students and teacher still greets him, all oblivious of what happen last night. He tries to acts normal as normal as he can be. When he enters the room that’s when he feels that something changes. Taehyun is sitting at the back; his face doesn’t hold any emotion as he met Jinwoo eyes. Seunghoon is sitting at his usual desk but this time Hongseok sits beside him. He caught Hanbin and Bobby looking at him, the former is judging at him while the latter is sending him a pitiful look. He swallows the lump on his throat; standing straight he walks towards Seunghoon and Hongseok. When Seinghoon feel his presence he holds Hongseok when the latter tries to leave and Jinwoo get the message.

 

He looks around and he sees Mino beside Seungyoon. Mino got a bruise on his right cheek. He wants to ask who give him that but he knows better to stay away. He just sits behind Seunghoon and Hongseok, quietly wishing Seunghoon will give him even a glance.

 

Jinwoo just stare at Seunghoon back throughout the whole class. He doesn’t pay attention to any of Mr. Choi words and for the first time he can’t answer any of the question thrown at him. He knows he deserves it but he really want to talk to him. He knows no explanation can erase what happen but he just want to try. He wants to try to make everything right.

 

“Hoon!” he calls but the other just keep on walking. Jinwoo runs after him when Seunghoon walk faster.

 

“Hey!”  Jinwoo pants as he holds Seunghoon on his shoulder stopping the latter.

 

“Can we talk?” He asks as he turns Seunghoon around, facing him.

 

“About what?” Seunghoon isn’t meeting his eyes and Jinwoo notice his swollen eyes. He must be crying all night just like him.

 

“About us.” He tries to even his breathing and his voice cracks at the end.

 

“What us?” Seunghoon says as he meets Jinwoo eyes before turning around and walking away.

 

Jinwoo was left there, tears falling from his eyes, blurring his vision. He huffs, biting his lips as he stand there, alone. He feels a hand wraps around his body and his head resting at Mino’s broad chest. He wants to remove those arms around him but he needs it. He needs someone right now and Mino is the one who is there for him. He wraps his arms around Mino body, squeezing the latter uniform, his sobs muffled as the other let him cry, drenching his uniform.

 

 

 

Loud voices make its way to the rooftop, disturbing the peaceful atmosphere that Seunghoon really need now. He skip his last class before lunch, he wants time to be alone. He wants to think of what will happen now. He wants to know why he said those words to Jinwoo. What us? How can he say that to him? When all he need was to hug him tell him that everything is okay, that they just need time and space to think and realize what’s wrong. He can’t bear seeing Jinwoo crying, hurting, it’s the last thing he wants to see. The last thing he wants the other to feel. He loves Jinwoo so much that he can even throws his own feeling just to see the latter happy. If Jinwoo wants Mino he can just disappear from the scene and let the two of them even though it will kill him inside.

 

“Hyung.” Hanbin walks over to him, patting him at the back. He just smiles faintly.

 

“Lunch hyung?” Hongseok give him a lunch box of bibimbap. He doesn’t have appetite but he didn’t eat his breakfast and he hears his stomach growls at the sight of it.

 

“I saw Jinwoo hyung crying.” Hongseok says and he receives an elbow from Bobby. Hongseok can be so insensitive sometimes.

 

“So what? He deserves it.” Hanbin spats and Seunghoon knows that Hanbin now hates Jinwoo. He knows he shouldn’t sleep there last night but he don’t know where to go. He shouldn’t tell them everything, now they hate him or at least it’s just Hanbin.

 

“He’s just confused.” Bobby says smiling at Seunghoon. “He just need time.” He continues squeezing Seunghoon’s shoulder.

 

“At first maybe he was confused but the second? Can you still call that confused? And when he knows Seunghoon knows what’s happening between them? When hyung asked him to end everything what did he do?”

 

Seunghoon stop eating at Hanbin’s word and he feel his heart getting stab at the memories of everything he witness that night.

 

 

‘Sorry I can’t talk to you right now!! Call again later. PYONG!’ Jinwoo voice greeted Seunghoon for the 10th time he’s trying to call his boyfriend. He’s getting impatient, It’s almost 11 and Jinwoo hasn’t message him telling that he’s already back at their room. Jinwoo has been acting strange this day, it’s as if something happen that he doesn’t want to talk or afraid to talk. He tries again, again and again but it’s the same. Groaning he throws his phone on the floor startling Hongseok, who’s already on his way to dreamland.

 

 

“What hyung?” Hongseok asks picking the phone before throwing it back to Seunghoon.

 

 

“Jinwoo still won’t answer his phone.” Seunghoon tries dialling the number again and he sighs, it’s the same again.

 

 

“Maybe they’re still practicing?”

 

 

“It’s almost 11 Hongseok and I told him not to overdo it.”

 

 

“Hyung if you’re that worried why don’t you go there?”

 

 

“But I don’t know which classroom they’re using.”

 

 

“They’re at the school?” Hongseok sat up, he thought no student are allowed at the school ground after classes.

 

 

“Yeah? Why?”

 

 

“Student isn’t allowed there right?”

 

 

“Mino got permission from Mr. Lee.” Seunghoon huffs, if only that teacher doesn’t allowed them there.

 

 

“Come on hyung.” Hongseok stood up, putting his hoodie.

 

 

“Where?” Seunghoon asks furrowing his eyebrows.

 

 

“School.” Hongseok pulls Seunghoon out of his bed, throwing the latter hoodie. Seunghoon put it even though he’s doesn’t want to go out but he knows Hongseok is excitedly jumping around the room.

 

 

“Excited?”

 

 

“I want to see the school at night.” Nodding fiercely Hongseok nearly slips and Seunghoon chuckles at the cuteness of his roommate.

 

 

“We won’t see anything though. It’s dark there.” Seunghoon drags Hongseok who’s about to turn left.

 

 

“Why we didn’t bring a flashlight hyung?”

 

“Because you’re an idiot.”

 

 

The two of them continue walking, guessing their step as their only lights are from Seunghoon phone. They reach the hall where the classroom Jinwoo and Mino are using. Hongseok got an idea he says and they walks quietly. Hongseok opens the door enough for the two of them to peek. Hongseok gasp loudly but Seunghoon covers his eyes and mouth. He gulps as he tries to process what is happening inside the room. Jinwoo supposed to practice dance with Mino not this. He never heard that ing each other is now a dance. He feels Hongseok tugging his shirt but he ignores it as he let everything sync in and he felt his tears falls as he watch his boyfriend getting by another man. He let himself get drags by Seunghoon back to their room. Hongseok tells him that it’s okay to cry but he stop his self from crying not because he isn’t hurt but because he’s so hurt he doesn’t know what to feel.

 

He tries to act normal the next days. It’s hard because his heart is slowly being crushed every time Jinwoo tells him that three words, the three words Mino can’t take away from him.

 

 

“Hyung.” Bobby nudges him and all his friends are looking at him. He touches his face and he forces a smile, he’s okay he wants to tell them but his tears won’t let him lie. His friends hug him and he knows he’s going to be okay with them by his side.

 

 

Taehyun and Seungyoon want to eat at the rooftop but when they see Jinwoo crying the decided to just stay beside their broken friends. Taehyun doesn’t utter a word throughout the lunch and Jinwoo feels so small under his judging stare. He knows he should explain everything to Taehyun but he don’t know where to starts. He’s not even sure why he does that thing. When he asks Mino about his bruise he only looks at Taehyun and the latter just glare at him, telling him that Mino deserves it. Jinwoo can tell that Taehyun isn’t alright with him and Mino. The way the younger looks at them he can tell that Taehyun is disgusted with him. Seungyoon and Taehyun immediately leave them when they finish their food.

 

 

“Can you dance hyung?” Mino asks they walk to the dance studio. Jinwoo just nods seeing Seunghoon standing at the corner with eyes close. He just want to walks over him kiss him and hugs him but he knows this isn’t the right time. He needs to know his real feeling for Mino before he fix everything he breaks.

 

Mino and he sits behind, watching all the performance of their classmate. When Seunghoon was the one dancing Jinwoo can’t take away his eyes from the moving body. The way Seunghoon moves his body leaves him breathless, it’s full of emotion. Seunghoon always left him awe whenever he dances in front of him but this time it’s different. The emotion he’s pouring in his dance isn’t the same as before, he can feel the emptiness of it and he knows he’s the one who cause it.

 

 

He wants to bring back his happy lion, his adorable lion and his perfect boyfriend.

 

 

 

 


 

Thank you so much for reading this nonsense story.. hahaha

Sorry for breaking your heart last chapter...

please bear with my horrible grammar, spelling or whatever is wrong in this fic..

 

 

bye!

 

see u next chapter!!