EIGHTEEN

Our Love Story

Hey it’s me!!

If you’re following me on twitter you probably read that this story is done and yes this will be the last chapter but not really since I will update once more after this.

Well I just want to thank all of you who read this story, my very first story which explains the mess I created. Thank you for subscribing, up voting and specially commenting and giving me a cent of your thoughts. I really enjoy reading your comments.

I love you guys I really do and through this story I met a lot of good friends.

Thank you once again I don’t know if I deserve your love but what I know is that you deserve mine..

I SARANG YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Hanna

 


 

Everything that happens to us in life is a result of our choices.

 

Life is full of choices, full of option. Sometimes you will find yourself in between two things that you can’t let go, that no matter what, you need to have them but life isn’t always fair. You need to choose no matter what and you must accept the consequence of those choices. You will hurt people around you and you will hurt yourself too by choosing a side.

 

Jinwoo hurts himself because of his selfishness, because of his weakness. He hurt the person he treasure the most and he lose him. He chose to be selfish and think he can have both of them but he is wrong because he’s not the only selfish one. He let himself falls into temptation that is Song Mino, a part of him regrets it and a part of him is glad for it.

 

Life is about forgiving and forgetting the past and the painful memories encrypted to it.

 

Seunghoon let go of his happiness, let go of his life that he once hold tightly in his arms but was taken away by someone. It hurt him so much but it’s not the reason why he left. He left because he knew if he stay Jinwoo will never move on and the pain will only continue to hit them. That the endless loop of begging, apologizing and hurting each other will never end and he must be the one who need to stop it. So he left, leaving his life away from what he used to and start a new one.

 

He will be honest that he wanted to hug Jinwoo back then when the latter is crying because he just end their love story but he know Jinwoo doesn’t love him anymore and if there’s an ounce of it. He was sure it was just pity. He doesn’t want to be pitied so he just left all bad memories but take all the good ones with him.

 

He thought he can’t make it. He thought he needed Jinwoo to complete his life but he was wrong. He just needed to be strong and to accept everything and to learn from it. He had a hard time at first but he learned to live a life without Jinwoo. It was sad but at least he’s not hurting.

 

He thought it will be hard to meet Jinwoo again but it’s not. He doesn’t get hurt, he actually feels relieved because he is smiling again and he knows both of them move on.

 

The day they met again at the office as a co-worker is the day they clear everything.

 

“How are you?” Seunghoon asked a warm smile plaster on his face while Jinwoo doesn’t know what to feel. He’s mind is a mess. He doesn’t know what Seunghoon wants. “Don’t worry I’m not here to trouble you. I just want to ask about you, your life.”

 

“I’m fine at least that’s what I feel now.” He said and he feels Seunghoon hands holding his that’s resting on top of the table.

 

“Are you happy?” Seunghoon lifted his hand and intertwined their finger. “Cause I am. You may not be by my side but I’m happy. Our hands still fitted perfectly just like before.” The sadness in Seunghoon’s voice and eyes doesn’t escape his watering eyes.

 

“I am happy.” He doesn’t know is he’s lying or not because he is but he needed Mino in his life and he needed Seunghoon to forgive him.

 

“I already did.” He looked up at Seunghoon and to their intertwined hands. “I already forgive you and I already forget all the bitter things. You deserve to be happy. You deserve love.” Seunghoon said with a gentle expression on his face and he feel all the burdens inside of him lifted up.

 

They spend the night talking about their life without each other. They sometimes accidentally brushed the topic about their relationship but this time there’s no tears only laughter. They already move on and their hearts are already heal.

 

People will criticize you no matter what you do and the only thing that was left is for you to stand tall and show them that you’re not that weak.

 

Taehyun and Seungyoon faced the consequence of their relationship. They admit to everyone that they love each other. People might hate them but at least they still had each other and they are happier that they don’t need to hide anymore.

 

It was such a nerve wrecking conference with just selected media present. Seungyoon held Taehyun hand throughout the hell interview. They were cursed at but they are people who hugged and welcomed them, saying that it doesn’t matter, saying that it was okay and they will be with them until the end.

 

They held their goodbye stage and fans made a project, flashing a huge photo of them with message from their supporters.

 

TAEHYUN AND SEUNGYOON FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE…..

 

The whole stadium is full of only their fans and supporters. It’s little compare to what it used to be but they gave their all and perform with their heart and by the end they promise that they will not give music.

 

They lost their career, the love of some of their fans but they are happy because they have each other.

 

Life is about moving on and embracing changes.

 

Mino walks in the house and found Jinwoo fast asleep in the sofa and the TV running. He stare at his peaceful face, he looks angelic and pure. He sits down in front of Jinwoo’s sleeping figure, running his hand on his strands. He leans down and kisses his temple when he feels a tap on his shoulder.

 

Jiho stretch his hand to him and he did the same. “You better not lost this again.” Jiho said dropping the ring on his hand.

 

“Thanks.” He beams. “And please stop kissing him. I know it’s something important to you but I’m here already to kiss his burden away.” He said smiling but threatening.

 

“I will but if you make him cry. I’ll kiss him again.” Jiho said smirking.

 

“I will never hurt him again.” He said looking at Jinwoo.

 

He lifts Jinwoo and the latter stir on his sleep. “What?” He asks groggily.

 

“You need to sleep in our room baby.” Jinwoo snuggles on his chest, clenching his shirt. He walks slowly trying not to wake up Jinwoo but he can’t reach the knob. “Baby can you open the door for me?” Jinwoo doesn’t budge and just snuggle closer to him. “Baby come on.” Jinwoo just blindly for the knob without removing his face on his chest. Mino tries not chuckles at the cuteness of his boyfriend.

 

He flop Jinwoo on the bed and untangled his hand but Jinwoo pulls him closer. “Don’t shower.” Jinwoo murmurs on his sleep. “I love the way you smell when you just arrived from the bar.” Mino can’t help the smile escaping his lips.

 

He lay down next to Jinwoo, legs tangled and Jinwoo’s face buried on his neck. “I love you Jinwoo.” He whispers.

 

Jinwoo lift his head and look him in the eye. “I love you too Mino.” He mutters before pecking his lips and his face is buried again on his neck.

 

They fell asleep cuddling and ready to face every tomorrow.