ONE

Our Love Story

One

 

 

 

Kim Jinwoo life is perfectly normal. Yes, because waking up with a foot in your face is quiet normal. Seriously, his best friend doesn’t know personal space while sleeping. He is quite contented to his life. He’s attending one of the most prestigious academies in Korea. He’s not from a rich family but he’s blessed with a brain –not to mention a face too.

 

His roommate is his best friend since pre-school. Some people sometimes ask him why he’s friend with the diva face Nam Taehyun, saying that their personality is really the opposite of the opposite. Like seriously he is an all smile guy while Taehyun is the face –sometimes poker face- guy. But he knows better than to judge him cause he saw all his emotion all their friendship year.  Hell the guy even is his first kiss, really honestly speaking they kiss when they caught their brothers kissing. They thought it was weird cause they never saw two guys kissing each other so they tried but it feels so gross kissing your almost brother best friend so they promise to each other not to mention it ever again.

 

They are too used to be together that when they deciding which high school they will attend they both take the entire exam together, what they didn’t expect is to be accepted at YG All Boys Academy as a scholar. They even got the privilege to choose their roommate because they perfect the exam so without any second thought they choose each other –also because they don’t have any other option. They also enjoy singing but Taehyun is such a diva to sing in front of crowds so they just join their school choir –but they still sing in front of crowds but at least they receive less attention. Taehyun loves composing his laptop is full of his own compose song but too shy to let others hears it. Someone really needs to come and rescue this kid and let him out of his comfort zone.

 

He also got himself a very caring and almost perfect boyfriend. It’s all an accident but not really since he got some feelings for the other too but he’s not the one who will confess, he didn’t even know if the guy is gay. So when he accidentally hears Seunghoon confessing his feelings for him to Hanbin and his friend in rooftop where they always eat lunch. He don’t know how to react so he decided he will just turn back and pretend he didn’t hear anything but always expect the oh so awesome Bobby and his always so perfect timing in greeting him loud and clear that all the heads turn in his direction and he can see Seunghoon jaw drops. He really hopes someone accidentally shoot him there cause he is sure he is not supposed to hear anything and for sure he don’t want Seunghoon to know that he hears his feelings for him. So to cut the story short they ended up confessing their feeling to each other and they’ve been dating for 9 months now.

 

He is happy with Seunghoon and his parents accept their relationship –but not their intimate time. He didn’t really plan in introducing the latter to his parents as his boyfriend the second their eyes meet so he just says that Seunghoon is his friend but his mother who really needs to learn how to knock caught them kissing –and he swear it’s his most embarrassing moment ever in his life. Good thing his parents is used to their kids being gat because of his brother relationship with Taehyun brother but his mom can’t help but cry and they have to spend all their holidays soothing his mom.

 

                           

 

Taehyun woke up with the loudest alarm clock ever – Kim Jinwoo singing Making Love out of nothing at all. He really needs to change his hyung playlist. He immediately throw pillow at his hyung when the latter come out of the bathroom all .

 

“Way to start my day” Taehyun watch the guy smile at him and went to his closet to find his uniform. It’s the first day of their second year in high school and he’s not excited at all.

 

It’s only 6:30 AM and their class starts at 9 but because they’re part of the top students they have to attend that annoying Freshman Welcoming Ceremony. So with still sleeping mind he gets up and went straight to bathroom to take a shower. After 20 minutes of fixing his looks they leave their room and heads to the Auditorium to listen to their principal blabbers everything under the sun that nobody cares.

 

The auditorium is crowded and Taehyun wants to turn back and run away –crowd isn’t really his thing- but with an iron grip in his wrist forcing him to follow his hyung, he can’t do anything. Standing at the left side of the stage is the ever so competitive Student Council President Kim Donghyuk –who’s always come in third and when he’s lucky and Seunghoon didn’t study he comes in second place. Taehyun is really thankful to Donghyuk for playing the role of the President, it’s supposed to be him and Jinwoo but because they join a lot of club and they don’t have enough time to study and do the duties the school decided it’s better to give it to someone and of course they recommend Donghyuk.

 

They greeted their sunbaes and stand next to Donghyuk and Seunghoon. Taehyun pay attention to the speech for only like 5 minutes and spend the rest of his time playing with Jinwoo’s hand. After almost 1 hour of listening to all the speech from the principal to Donghyuk to random teacher blabbering the same thing they hear every day the student race outside the auditorium, excitedly running to their classroom.

 

aehyun, Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Donghyuk walk together to their class since they share the first class. They enter their room and they’re greeted by the same face that they are so sick to see –just kidding. Hanbin and Bobby sitting together like always –Taehyun think there’s something going on between them but he won’t ask, he’s not that curious anyway. He saw his favorite spot empty and quickly drags Jinwoo with him, Seunghoon following and sitting behind Jinwoo. Taehyun always love sitting at the window side. He loves imagining things while looking at the sky and he composes easier when he’s looking at the blue sky and those little white patches moving along with the wind. He loves writing random lyrics in his notebook and turns them into lyrics if he found the inspiration he need too.

“You’re going to that Music Club Audition?” Jinwoo ask him tapping him in the shoulder and breaking his thoughts.

 

He nods and smile at his hyung who’s reading his notes. “I’m one of the judge remember?”

 

“Are you okay going alone? I’m gonna attend the Swimming try outs later.” Jinwoo says as he underlines one of Taehyun phrase in his lyrics notebook. He loves sharing his ideas in Taehyun songs.

 

“He’s not a kid Jinnie.” Taehyun cringe in that nickname Seunghoon used to call his Jinwoo hyung. He didn’t hate it but he’s not fund of people calling his hyung with such names –he’s a little possessive with Jinwoo. He used to hate Seunghoon at first cause the guy takes all his hyung time to himself, acting all lovey-dovey in their room so he start to act to get his hyung attention which he succeed because Jinwoo can’t resist his aegyo that only exist in front of Jinwoo. So he got Jinwoo for a whole week and Seunghoon was left alone resulting for a competition of Jinwoo’s attention. Jinwoo found out about it because some of their friends starts to bet between the two of them and makes Jinwoo really mad he doesn’t talk to both of them for two weeks. So in the end they learn how to share Jinwoo to each other but still the competition is there –they just didn’t make it obvious to Jinwoo.

 

Taehyun turn to glare to Seunghoon who’s playing with Jinwoo’s neck. He grabs Jinwoo hands and intertwined their fingers.

 

“Why are you even going to that try outs? You’re already a member right?” He asks his hyung who’s still busy reading all his written lyrics.

 

“The coach wants me there to help him recruit since the sunbae are all busy with their own agenda.”

 

Taehyun is going to tell him something but got cut off when their room door open and reveal their teacher. Mr. Choi –a very handsome teacher- starts his class by making the student to introduce themselves saying that he wants his class to get along well. The three of them really didn’t pay attention since they know most of them.

 

“Hi! I’m Kang Seung Yoon. I’m a new student here. Hope we can get along. Please take care of me”

 

Taehyun turn his head to the guy in front of the class. A tall guy with a fair skin, plump lips and his eyes forming a crescent shape as he smile. Taehyun thinks his whole world stop. This guy is too good looking for his eyes to handle so immediately turns his head at the other direction. But he saw another good looking guy with a tan skinned sitting across the room and he swears he got enough good looking guy in his life he don’t need another one or two.