The Consequence

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Yixing, we're here." Luhan said, waking Yixing. Yixing mumbled in his sleep but later realized where he was and woke up right away. Luhan and Yixing made thier way to the dimly lit house. Luhan grabbed his keys from his pockets and unlocked the door. He let Yixing in before closing the door, making sure that it was securely locked. 

"Babe, I'm home." Luhan announced. "Minnie, Min, Minseok-ah." Luhan called. Just short after, a small man who had very pretty cat-like eyes showed up in front of the two them. Yixing also could not help but see the obvious baby bump that the said man was showing. "Han, how was work?" the guy, who was named Minseok asked as he hugged Luhan. He must be Luhan's boyfriend. Yixing thought. "Yeah, sorry I was a little late than usual. By the way, I want you to meet someone." Luhan motioned towards Yixing. "Minseok this is Yixing, he was stranded because of the storm and didn't have anywhere to go, so I offered to let him stay here. Is that alright?" Luhan asked his boyfriend. "Yes, of course! Oh you must be hungry, let me prepare you something. Luhan go and wash up, the bath is ready." Minseok said as he kissed Luhan on the cheek. "Follow me to the kitchen Yixing." Minseok said towards Yixing. 

Minseok opened the refrigerator and stood there for some time before grabbing the ingredients that he would need. "Is kimchi jigae alright?" Minseok asked. "Yeah, anything is fine." Yixing said, smiling. Not long after, Minseok finished cooking the soup and grabbed two plates to serve. Luhan came into the kitchen, hair still slightly wet from his bath. "Smells good baby." Luhan commented as he took his plate and sat down. Yixing took his own plate and grabbed a bite, stomach making sounds of satisfaction. He ate quitely, observing the scene between Luhan and Minseok in front of him.

The two were very vocal about their emotions without even saying anything. Minseok Luhan's hair as Luhan ate his food with one hand holding MInseok's hand. Yixing could not help but feel envious of the two. This was the kind of relationship that Yixing longed for. This was what he dreamed of when he thought about love. To love someone and have that someone love you back. The memory of Kris suddenly popped in Yixing's mind causing him to shake his head to clear his mind from all thoughts of Kris or anything relating to Kris. He quickly finished his meal before thanking Minseok. "Thank you so much, that was very delicious." Yixing said. Luhan then too finished his meal and took both his and Yixing's plate to the kitchen to wash them. 

"If you don't mind me asking, are you new to this part of town?" Minseok asked. "Ah yes, I just got here today. I didn't really know where I was going. The bus driver woke me up and the next thing I knew, I'm here." Yixing told. "What made you decide to come here?" Minseok asked again. Yixing thought well before answering. "There were some unpleasant things that happened in my high school and I got expelled. I also got fired from my job and didn't have enough money to pay the rent for the apartment that I was living in. And so, I grabbed the things I needed and rode the first bus I could find, and here I am now." Yixing explained.

"High school, senior year?" "Yes, I'm 18 yrs. old." Yixing replied. "What about your parents?" Luhan asked this time. "I don't have any, I was left at an orphanage when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter