Of Lies, Deceit, Humiliation & Betrayals

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yixing woke that morning, he was still in  a daze about what happened. It took him a few moments to get his head straight and recall what happened the night before. Yixing's face flushed at the memories and turned to his side to look at Kris, but when he turned, Kris was no longer there. In place of where Kris' body was supposed to be was a note. Yixing opened the note and turned even more red after he read it. Hey babe, I had to go but I didn't want to wake you up, so I just left. P.S. You were awesome last night. - Kris. 

Yixing was a little upset that Kris left, but shaked it off, thinking that Kris probably had something important to do. He got up from bed and hurried to the washroom to wash up. When he got out of the shower, he hurriedly dresses himself and went towards the kitchen. Yixing grabbed a slice of bread before he headed out to work. He promised his boss that he would work full time today to make up for his absence yesterday. It was very rare for Kris to ask him out on a date, and when he did, Yixing begged his boss to let him off with the promise of working full time without extra pay. Yixing got on the bus and sat on a seat facing the window. Somehow, Yixing felt different today. He felt more free, new, lighter. He felt loved, and this was the first time he ever felt life to be so wonderful.

Kris got up early, immediately getting up from the bed and grabbing his phone from the window. He quickly checked his phone to make sure that everything that happened last night was recorded. After checking his phone, he gathered his clothes and dressed up, making sure to keep quiet as to not wake up Yixing. When he was done dressing himself, he looked at Yixing who was sleeping soundly. Poor little Yixing, you don't know what I have in store for you. Kris thougth. He had to admit, Yixing was better than what he had expected him to be. He could not lie that he enjoyed the feeling of breaking and hearing Yixing's pained cries. Kris grabbed a pen and paper, writing a quick note. He then leaned down, kissing Yixing's cheek before he stood up grinning at the sleeping boy. He looked at Yixing one last time and then headed towards the front door. Kris got into his car to drive to Chanyeol's house, thrilled to show his friends his materpiece.

- - -

"Damn dude, I didn't know Yixing was hot. He's cute but I didn't know he could be dirty." Chanyeol commented as he continued watching the video. "Can I have a go at him Kris?" asked Chen who was practically drooling while watching the tv. "Sure, you can all have a turn, in fact, you can have him, since I already marked him." laughed Kris. "! I need to go to the washroom." Kai said, running towards the washroom to clean himself. Sehun, who was usually straight-faced and never showed any emotion, was blushing madly at the lewd sounds that was coming out of Yixing's mouth. Kris smirked as he watched the video. He had finally finished the hardest part of his plan, and all he needed to do was to wait for tomorrow to come. He has never been this excited to go to school before, but thanks to Yixing, he was, for once in his life, looking forward for tomorrow. 

When Yixing got home from work, the first thing he did was call Kris, but the latter wasn't answering his phone calls. Yixing then gave up trying, thinking that Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter