It Must Be Guilt

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh! I'm bored!!!" Chen whined. "I know, so am I. Do you think addiction to bullying is possible because I feel like I'm not getting enough recently." Kai added. "It's only been a day since the whole Yixing prank, so what are you guys talking about?" Sehun said. "I still can't believe Yixing got expelled though, I mean I never thought that he would get expelled. But it just added more to the fun!" Chanyeol laughed. Kris sat there, listening to his friends complaints and whining, but when he heard Yixing's name, he couldn't help but feel a little pang in his heart. Kris was quite proud of himself when he completed his master plan in ruining Yixing, but he never thought that Yixing would get expelled. He went over to the principal's office when he heard the news and his parents' influence on the school couldn't persuade the principal. The principal had said that what Yixing did was a complete disgrace and that no person like that should ever be allowed in their school.

Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, and Kai continued laughing at the memories of Yixing's humiliation, while Kris just sat there irritated at his friends. "Will you guys shut up!?" Kris yelled at his friends. "Woah, okay...What's wrong with you man?" Chanyeol asked, putting a hand on Kris shoulder. "Nothing, I have a headache and you guys being loud is making it worse." Kris gritted. "Someone's a little grumpy." Chen teased. Kris glared at Chen before getting up from his seat and heading out to the parking lot. He got on his car and drove, trying to remember the way to Yixing's apartment. It took him awhile to get there but eventually found his way. Kris went straight to the apartment office to ask for Yixing's apartment number because he couldn't remember it. 

"Hello, do you mind telling me what Zhang Yixing's apartment number is?" Kris asked. "Oh, I'm sorry to tell you, but the young man doesn't live here anymore. He left earlier this morning." the landlord informed. "Did he say where he was going?" Kris asked. "No, he didn't mention anything, just said that he couldn't afford to pay the rent." said the landlord. Kris thanked the landlord for the information and headed back to his car. Once in his car, Kris slammed his hands on the steering wheel. "!" Kris yelled. He got what he wanted, maybe even more than what he had expected, but why was he feeling like ?

"Sir, sir, wake up." the bus driver shaked Yixing from his sleep. Yixing woke up, eyes still drowsy. "Sir, this is the last stop, so you have to get off." the bus driver repeated, already annoyed. "Oh okay, sorry about that." Yixing said as he ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter