Broken Pieces

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing was on the bus on the way to his house. He was sitting there with a blank look on his face, shocked at what just happened. He wanted to cry so badly, but held in his tears becuase he didn't want the people in the bus to see him crying. Yixing thought back to what the principal said, expel. He was expelled. Where was he going to go now? Yixing felt his eyes brim with tears again, but he bit his bottom lip hard in order to hold back the tears.

The bus finally got to his stop, and Yixing made his way out of the bus, heading to his apartment. Once he got inside, he locked the door, and slid down on the floor. Tears instantly rushed out his eyes and whimpers of hurt escaped his mouth. Why? That one word question flooded Yixing's mind to no end. Why did this happen to him? Why did Kris lie? Why did he not see it? Why did everyone have to be so cruel? 

All those questions filled and confused his mind, and the only answer Yixing could come up with was love. He finally thought that he could be loved and that he too could love. The feeling of love and belonging overwhelmed him to the point where he lost sight of reality, the reality that no one could ever possibly love someone like him. If you own parents didn't love you and threw you away, what would make you think that I could love you? Yixing thought back to Kris' haunting words. Kris was right. Who would love him? HIs very own parents, the people who brought him to this world, didn't even care and just left him at an orphanage. So who, in their right mind, would love a person like him?

Yixing let out a helpless sob. "I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid!" screamed Yixing. He then got up and headed towards the kitchen and opened the drawer where the kitchen knife was placed in. Yixing looked at the knife with nervous eyes. Tentative fingers picked up the knife. Yixing held the knife against his left wrist, right hand shaking at the weight of the metal. He felt the cool metal surface of the knife touch the warmth of his skin. Yixing closed his eyes, suddenly feeling nauseous. He opened them again watching the knife touch the pale skin of his wrist. Should I do it? No one would care anyways. Yixing thought as he pressed the knife on his wrist harder. Yixing closed his eyes once again as he breathed heavily, egging himself on to pierce his skin with the metal. 1...2...3... BANG!

The knife dropped on the kitchen floor as Yixing stood there, shocked at his actions. How could he ever think of taking his own life!? This wasn't right, no it was stupid of him to even think about it. Yixing ran to his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter