Stood Up

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aw, look at those two! They don't actually look that bad together." told Chen. "Yeah sure except for the fact that they aren't actually dating." said Sehun, looking straight-faced as usual. "Shh, quiet! They're coming." Kai whispered. They were outside, at the school's parking lot, inside Chanyeol's car waiting for Kris and Yixing. The gang had planned yet another little prank for Yixing, and the poor boy was up for a surprise. 

"Hi guys! Sorry we took long." said Yixing, blush evident on his face. "Yeah, we were busy with something." Kris said sweetly, making a disgusted face towards his friends behind Yixing's back. "What were you guys doing?" laughed Chen, amused at Kris' antics. Kris was being mean and his so-called "boyfriend" was just too blind to see that, and it amused the hell out of Kris and his friends.

Yixing's face turned even more red after hearing Chen's question. He and Kris had only been dating for a week and half, but Kris was already on the touchy-touchy side. Yixing would try to stop whenever Kris would get touchy, but he just could not resist it when Kris would lean down to kiss him. And it's not like he minded Kris being touchy when in fact, it actually made his heart flutter and stomach have butterfiles. Everything just felt so new and good because Kris was after all, his first boyfriend and first love. 

"So where are we headed?" Kai asked. "I was planning to go the theatre, to watch that horror movie, I think its name was Annabelle. And also, so me and Yixing can have a little date." said Kris, putting his arm around Yixing. "Alright sounds good. Let's go!" Chen cheered. "Oh wait. We only have one more seat left in the car." Chanyeol said, grinning at his friends. Chanyeol and Kris had already planned this ahead. They had planned to use Chanyeol's 5-seater BMW SUV today instead of his usual 7-seater SUV. "Oh no, what do we do now?" mumbled Sehun sarcastically.

"Well, I could just meet you guys at the theatre. I'll just take the bus." Yixing suggested. "Are you sure Yixing? I mean, I could come take the bus with you." said Kris, sounding concerned. "No, it's alright. You don't have to do that. Go on and take the seat, I'll head over to the bus stop. I'll meet you guys there." Yixing assured, waving at the group while he made his way towards the bus stop. 

Kris then got inside the car and strapped his seat belt, smiling widely. "Isn't he so nice and kind?" said Kris, smirking as he watched Yixing standing at the bus stop. "You are such an ." Chanyeol snickered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter