Christmas Wishes

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing ran towards Suho's house. It was already 6:30 in the afternoon and he promised that he would pick up Tao at 6:00. The kindergarten was now on holiday break and Yixing's busy scheduled disabled him from getting an early vacation from the store. And due to the holiday season, the store hours were now extended, which was the reason why he was running late. Suho was already generous enough for letting Tao stay in his house for the day while Yixing worked.

Yixing rang the door bell and waited, rubbing his hands together to create some warmth from the cold. "Hey, would you like to come in?" Suho smiled. "No, that's okay. Sorry I came late." Yixing apologized. "That's fine, let me just get Tao." Suho said as he headed inside to get Tao. After a few minutes of waiting, Tao finally emerged, wearing his jacket and gloves to protect him from the cold. "Papa, I'm ready." Tao said as he went out of the door. "Don't forget to say thank you to Mr. Kim for letting you stay." Yixing told his son. 

"Thank you Mr. Kim for letting me stay and play with Baekhyun. Bye Beakhyunnie~" Tao said as he waved at Baekhyun who was being carried by his own dad. "Thank you again." Yixing thanked, full of sincerity. "It was no problem. Merry Christmas, Yixing." replied Suho.

They headed down the street and waited for the bus. The wait wasn't that long, and they arrived home in no time. The father and son hurriedly went inside the apartment building to escape the cold. 

"Taozi, I'm going to get dinner started so you can go to the living room and watch TV while I cook, okay?" Yixing asked. "Okay, papa." Tao said as he headed to the living room, the TV, and sat on the couch.

Yixing got the ingredients that he bought out of his bag. He bought a little bit more than usual considering that Christmas Eve was coming soon and he planned to cook a lot for his son. He put away the ingredients for Christmas Eve dinner in the refridgerator and got the ingredients for tonight's dinner ready. It didn't take him long to finish making the dinner and called Tao to come to the kitchen.

"Taozi, come, let's go eat dinner." Yixing called his son. Tao pitter-patted his way to the kitchen and sat down on his usual seat. "Aw, no chicken nuggets?" Tao pouted as he looked at his plate of steaming, homemade noodles. "Not today, Taozi. You can't always eat chicken nuggets, they aren't good for you. Plus, I worked really hard to make that." Yixing told his son. "Okay, papa. I'll eat it." said Tao as he grabbed his chopsticks, although still struggling, and started eating. 

Yixing smiled at his son's cute struggle, and then started eating. After the both of them were done eating Yixing washed the dishes and promised Tao that he would watch Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter