I Love You; Recording

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Yixing were inside the mall spending some time together to make up for the theatre mishap. Yixing was enjoying window shopping and just simply having his boyfriend by his side. They even took pictures in the mall photobooth, each keeping a copy of their pictures. It was also a chance for him to show off how good-looking his boyfriend was even though people will just probably think that they are friends. Kris, on the other hand, was trying his very best to not look annoyed. They had been walking for who knows how long, and Yixing was being clingy. Yixing had been blabbing about how pretty the clothes were in almost every single store that they passed by, and it was slowly getting onto Kris' nerves. The only reason why Kris had asked out Yixing on a date was because Yixing looked sad about missing out on the theatre, and so being the awesome "boyfriend" that he was, he needed to keep up appearances and keep his boyfriend happy.

Kris needed a break from walking, and, most importantly, from Yixing talking. "Hey, Yixing, are you hungry? Let's go grab some food." Kris asked, gritting his teeth. Kris took Yixing's hands and guided him towards the nearest seat in the food court. "What would you like to eat?" Kris asked. "Anything is fine. I'm not a picky eater." said Yixing. "Okay, I'll be right back." Kris said as he walked toward a Mexican food store. He ordered two chicken quesadillas combos and paid for the order. He wished that the order would have taken a longer time to make so that he can get some time off from Yixing. Unfortunately for Kris, the order came sooner than he would have wanted it to. He grabbed the tray and headed back towards their table, taking a deep, irritated sigh.

Yixing sat on their table, waiting for Kris to come with their food. He was beyond happy to be spending time with his boyfriend. He just felt so good having someone around with him for once. This was his very first time walking around the mall with someone, and he didn't know that walking around could ever bring him so much happiness. He saw Kris make his way towards their table and smiled at him. Yixing didn't know how or what he did, but he felt so blessed to have someone like Kris come into his life. 

"Sorry I took awhile." Kris said, as he sat down on their table. He gave Yixing his food and drink and took his own and started eating. Yixing, too, digged in for he was just as equally hungry as Kris. "This is good!" exclaimed Yixing a little too happily. He just could not hide his happiness. Kris just grunted in return and continued to eat his food, not even bothering to look up at Yixing who smiling so brightly at him. After they finished their food, they stayed in the food court and just talked. Well, it was mostly Yixing talking and Kris pretending to listen. Kris then said that it was getting late and that they should leave, but Yixing didn't want the day to be over yet. And so Yixing ended up inviting Kris over to his apartment. Kris was a little hesitant at first, not wanting to spend any more time with Yixing, but agreed at the possibility of having a chance to further his "plans" for Yixing.

The couple headed out of the theatre and went into the parking lot are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter