Starting Over Again

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sit down." Luhan pointed to an empty chair, walking to the back freezer to get Kris an ice pack for his swollen face. When he got back he threw the ice pack at Kris, not really caring whether the latter caught it. He was still angry with Kris, but he has calmed down a whole lot compared to before. He didn't know what came over him. All he knew was that he was tired of seeing Yixing hurting and crying for someone who doesn't deserve a single tear from Yixing.

He pulled up a chair and sat directly across Kris, watching the other wince in pain as he held the ice pack to his beaten up face. 

"Tell me." Luhan demanded. "What?" Kris asked, not knowing where the other was coming from. "Tell me what you did to mess Yixing up this bad." Luhan said in gritted teeth. "Look, I kno-" Kris was about to say but was cut off by a sneering Luhan. 

"Do you know what you did to him? Do you know what happened in the five years that he spent ed up because of what you did to him? Tell me! What do you ing know!?" Luhan said loudly, hands clenched into tight fists. Luhan looked at Kris and snickered at how pathetic the tall male looked. "You don't know anything." Luhan said, shaking his head in disapproval. 

"He deserves so much better than you." said Luhan matter-of-factly. "I know. I know he deserves someone other than me. Someone way better tham me." Kris sighed. 

The two sat in silence for awhile, Luhan trying to clear his anger and Kris trying to lessen the pain. 

"Why are you here?" Luhan asked suddenly. "I needed to talk to Yixing. There was a misunderstanding and I need to explain to him that it isn't what he thinks it is." Kris explained. Luhan looked at him with a doubtful look, and Kris could do nothing but sigh in defeat. 

Of course, no one would believe him after all the things that he did to Yixing. But this was different. What he felt for Yixing now was different from what he felt before, and he knew that he had to fight for his feelings or he would lose Yixing forever.

"Look, you may not believe when I say this, but I love Yixing. I love him so much, and everyday I regret ever doing those awful things to him. Everyday I wonder why I ever did what I did, and it hurts to know that the person I love is hurting because of me." Kris confessed, tears prickling his eyes. "I will forever live in this eternity of guilt and nothing can ever change that, but I at least want to try to make it up to him. So please, believe me when I say I love him. I love Yixing." Kris said, tear finally falling down his now purple-coloured face.

"Get some sleep. You look like ." Luhan sneered before leaving Kris in the store. He did not want to believe Kris, but there was no denying the sincerity he felt from Kris' speech. He hated himself for suddenly feeling sympathetic towards the man, but there was one thing he knew for sure. Kris does, in fact, love Yixing.

"Are you okay, Yixing?" Minseok said as he gently Yixing's hair. The boy on the bed nodded slowly, but silent tears gently rolled down his face. "What happened? What did he do to make you cry again?" Minseok asked as he looked at his friend's exhausted form. 

Yixing sat up and looked at Minseok with watery eyes. "He told me he loved me." said Yixing. "Well, isn't that good? He loves you, Yixing." Minseok smiled. 

"I'm scared." said Yixing, his voice breaking. "What if I love him more than he loves me, what if what happened before happens again, what if it doesn't work out again." said a trembling Yixing. 

Minseok took hold of Yixing's hands and it gently. "Yixing, be honest with him. Be honest to yourself. He told you that he loves, and now it's your turn to tell him how you really feel. You'll never know what is on the other side if you don't take the first step." Minseok smiled. 

Minseok got up and kissed Yixing's cheek before turning off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter