Welcome

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***8 months later. MInseok and Luhan's baby, Kyungsoo, is already 4 months old, while Yixing still has a month to go before his due date.***

"Yixing, sit down, you're as big as an elephant and you're still working!" Luhan scolded as he took the can that Yixing was holding. Yixing had been working in Luhan's store for eight months now, and have asked the couple to let him work in the store as payment for his stay in their house becuase he didn't want to live in their house freely. Luhan and Minseok, despite their telling Yixing that he need not pay for his stay, complied to Yixing's condition. "Then what do I do?" Yixing asked Luhan. "You shouldn't be doing anything at all. You look like you are going to burst anytime now." Luhan answered. 

Yixing excused himself and went to the washroom to urinate. The past few months have been crazy with him needing to urinate at least once every hour. He hasn't had any proper sleep at all due to the uncomfortableness of his very swollen belly. When finished, Yixing washed his hands and headed back to the cash register to help the customers with their purchase. "Thank you for coming." Yixing said to the last customer before he locked the cash register for the day. He went out of the store to wait for Luhan who was still closing the store. A few minutes later, Luhan came out and the both of them went inside the car and drove back home.

"Minnie, we're home." Luhan announced as he walked into the house. Both Yixing and Luhan went straight to the kitchen to see dinner already served and Minseok feeding baby Kyungsoo his own dinner. Luhan went towards his boyfriend and his son and kissed the both of them on the cheek. Minseok kissed Luhan back, while baby Kyungsoo mumbled a bunch of incoherent words and ended up splattering some of his baby food on Luhan's shirt.

Yixing smiled at the picture in front of him. Luhan, Minseok, and their son, baby Kyungsoo painted the perfect picture of family. The three just looked so happy to be together and Yixing felt envious. He wished his baby would come sooner and then thought back that he only needed to wait one more month for his little angel to be born. He sat down on his spot on the table and ate his food. "I'm so excited for you! One more month and then you become an official father. And baby Kyungsoo can have a friend!" Minseok explained as he looked at Yixing with a smile. "I know, I'm excited too. I can't wait to meet the baby." Yixing replied back. "Do you know what the gender of the baby is?" Luhan asked. "The doctor has offered to tell me, but I don't want to know just yet. I want it to be a surprise." Yixing said. "Have you thought of any names for the baby?" Luhan asked again. "No,not yet. I'll know the perfect name once I see my baby's face." Yixing stated as he took a spoonful of rice to his mouth.

After dinner, Yixing had offered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter