The Fallout

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yixing got home, the overwhelming amount exhaustion finally took its toll on him and caused him to fall on his knees. He was tired of everything. Tears continued to fall from his face that he wasn't even conscious of them anymore.  His heart hurt like someone was squeezing it tightly, disabling him to breathe.  He did his best to get up and walk himself to his room, where he finally lied down and succumb to the pain. He closed his eyes, hoping that sleep would chase the hurt away.

Kris dialed Yixing's number once again, not remembering the amount of times that he had tried to call the younger. "Sorry, but the number you have dialed cannot be reached. Please try again later." Kris threw his phone to the back seat of his car and slammed his hands on the stirring wheel. 

"Damn it!" Kris shouted. Kris' mind was going haywire. He did not know what to do with the whole misunderstanding. He was there, he was so close to Yixing, but was stupid enough to blow it in one single night. 

When he went back to the pub to tell Chanyeol what had happened, Chanyeol had told him to give Yixing time and space. But Kris was too stubborn to listen, and went on to bombarding Yixing with phone calls. But not a single one of his calls were picked up by Yixing. 

Maybe Yixing did need time and space, but Yifan was scared that he would lose his family again.  He was afraid that he would lose them for good if he were to stay away from them. He could not lose Zitao, and most importantly Yixing. 

But Chanyeol was right. Kris needed to stay away from Yixing, and let Yixing heal from the all the pain. I'll give you all the time that you need Yixing. Just, please, don't stray away from me. Kris wished to himself as he drove off into the night.

Yixing woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. He opened his eyes, and turned his alarm clock off. For awhile, Yixing just stayed still and stared at the ceiling, remembering all the events from last night. Tears started flowing down the sides of his face without him even knowing until he felt the wetness on his cheeks.

"Ugh, come on Yixing, stop crying." he said to himself. He got up and headed to the washroom and stripped himself from his clothes. He got inside the shower and scrubbed his skin clean, wishing that he could scrub the pain away too. 

After he showered, Yixing got out and inspected his reflection on the mirror. There, on the mirror, he saw a lifeless person. The person stared back at him with the most empty, hollow-looking eyes. 

Yixing shook his head and splashed his face with water. No, Yixing! You can't do this to yourself again. Please.You have Tao. Taozi needs you. Yixing thought as he got himself dressed and headed out into the cold morning.

Yixing pressed the door bell and waited for the servant to answer. The servant answered knowing exactly what Yixing was there for. "I'll go get Taozi for you, wait a moment please." said the servant.

"Papa!" Tao screamed as he ran towards his papa and gave him a big hug. "I missed you papa." said Tao, kissing Yixing on the cheek. "So did I, Taozi. I missed you so much." replied Yixing. 

"So, did you have fun with you grandparents?" Yixing asked. "I had the best time e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter