Spend Forever With Me (Bonus Chapter)

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cast of a small stream of light shone through the bedroom window, shining on Kris' face, making the man wake from his slumber. Kris' eyes opened, taking a moment to adjust to the light, and smiled to the new, yet familiar atmosphere of the place. 

A year after they got back together, Kris had asked Yixing if he wanted to live together. Yixing immediately rejected the idea because he didn't want to rely on Kris or give the impression that he was relying on Kris. But Kris insisted, saying that it would be a great idea for him to spend more time with Tao and for them to finally start living like a family. Yixing agreed, but requested that they lived in the apartment he and Tao resided in, although it was a smaller space compared to Kris' own condominium.

Kris rubbed the sleep from his eyes and quickly turned to meet the sleeping face of his angel. The smaller male slept peacefully, keeping his body close to Kris for warmth. Kris smiled as he continued to stare at Yixing's sleeping face. He took his right hand and lifted it to gently caress Yixing's face.

It had already been more than three months since he moved in with his family,and everyday he made sure to wake up earlier than Yixing just to take a glance at the smaller male's cute sleeping face. Yixing, sensing the warmth on his face, leaned in to the palm and took a sleepy peek at Kris. 

"What are you doing?" asked a sleepy Yixing. "Just admiring you, beautiful." Kris grinned. Yixing smiled at the taller male's cheesiness and snuggled closer to the man. After a few minutes, Yixing was back to sleeping peacefully.

"Sweet dreams, love." Kris said as he leaned down to peck Yixing's lips. Kris gently got up from the bed, not wanting to wake up Yixing, and walked out their bedroom door. 

He walked over to their son's bedroom, which was two doors down the hallway, and went inside. He found a still sleeping Tao snuggled with his panda bear stuffed toy. He walked up to the boy and leaned down to kiss the boy's forehead.

"Hey, Taozi. Time to wake up." Kris said. Tao scrunched his nose and shook his head in return. "I'm still sleepy." Tao whined. "I thought you wanted to help me. You promised that you would help remember?" Kris said. At that, Tao snapped his eyes open and smiled widely at his daddy. "Is it today, daddy?" Tao asked excitedly. Kris returned the smile and nodded at his son. "Okay, I'm awake now, daddy! Let's go!" Tao exclaimed.

The father and son headed to the kitchen, careful as to not wake up Yixing. When they arrived, Kris looked at the kitchen with a nervous sigh. He has never done anything like what he has planned today, and he was not sure if his cooking was enough for something this big of an event. He had planned to just take Yixing to a nice restaurant, but found that it was too cliched. He wanted to do something more original, plus he also wanted Tao to be a part of the big event. 

And so, with the advice of Chanyeol, Kris decided that a breakfast-in-bed would be the best route if he wanted to be authentic. It's original and romantic. I can do this! Kris thought. He sighed once more to release all the nervous and then looked at Tao with a determined look.

"Alright, son, this is a very important day for us, but we need to make sure that we do this quietly. We don't want your papa to find out about our surprise for him. Alright?" Kris told his son. Tao nodded his head in return, face full of determination and hands firm on his sided to tell his daddy that he was listening to every single word that he was saying.

"Okay, so what does your papa usually like to eat in the morning?" Kris asked the toddler. "Hmm, papa doesn't eat anything in the morning. He just drinks coffee." Tao replied. "But, when Minseok-ahjussi makes om-om-ome.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter