Graduation

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***One month after Tao's birth; it is now June.***

Yixing woke up to the little giggles from the his baby inside the crib. He rubbed his eyes out of sleeplessnes and glanced at the clock. It read 5:45 a.m. Why was his little angel already awake at dawn? Yixing got up from the bed and made his way over to the crib, which Minseok and Luhan bought as a present for Tao. When he got there, he saw the cutest scene he has seen in his entire life. His little Taozi was giggling while playing with his panda bear. Yixing's smile was from ear to ear as he grabbed his polariod and took a quick picture of his son's adorableness. He then picked up his son, put him on the baby carrier and wore the straps, making sure that it was secure and that Tao was comfortable.

Yixing gave Tao his pacifier to while he cooks breakfast. Yixing opened the fridge, looking for ingredients to cook for breakfast. He decided on making fried rice and rolled eggs. After cooking, he set the table for everyone. Not long after, Minseok woke up with Kyungsoo in his arms, and sniffed the delicious aroma that covered the kitchen. "That smells amazing, Yixing." Minseok commented as he gave Kyungsoo his bottle. Luhan came in right after, already dressed for work. They all sat down to eat, Minseok and Yixing both feeding their babies baby food. "I'm going to go look for a job today." Yixing announced. "Yixing, how many times do we have to tell you that you don't need to." Luhan told Yixing. "I can't just live off of you guys forever. And also, I need to start earning for Tao's future." Yixing said. "Fine, but promise that if you need any help, you won't hesitate to ask us for help." Minseok looked at Yixing with concern. "I promise, mom." Yixing said to Minseok while laughing. 

It was true, Minseok and Luhan have been more like parents than friends to Yixing. They were always concerned about Yixing's well-being, always being over protective of him, and Yixing felt very grateful for that. However, Minseok and Luhan are parents now, Yixing also has a son of his own. He needed to let Minseok and Luhan concentrate on baby Kyungsoo more than himself. He also needed to think about his future with his son and how to make his son's life as comfortable as he could make it to be.

Luhan had gone to the store long ago, and Minseok was busy making calls to their stock suppiler while baby Kyungsoo napped. Yixing put Tao on the stroller and bid Minseok goodbye before he left. He rode the bus, constantly checking to see if Tao was alright in the stroller. They finally made it to their destination, which was a small restaurant that had advertised that they wanted workers. Yixing handed in his resume and then proceeded to push the stroller to the small mall. He made his way to a small boutique that sold children clothing and decided to buy some clothes for Tao, he even managed to get a pair of onesies for baby Kyungsoo. After their little shopping spree, they headed to the foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter