New Target

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You dare talk back to me!?" Kris yelled at the trembling sophomore. "I'm sorry, please just let me go! I promise I won't do it again!" begged the poor guy. "If I see you again, you'll be done. Now get your pathetic face out of my sight!" said Kris, scaring the boy away. "Man, you really harsh!" said Chanyeol, smirking at his best friend's actions. "Well, you know I have a reputation to keep up." Kris said, smirking back.

It had only been two months since high school started and Kris was already bored. Being a senior, he has already seen the same faces walking around the same hallways for four years. He was familiar with everyone and everyone was, of course, familiar with him. They weren't just familiar with him, they were afraid of him. Kris has, at least once, bullied or insulted each and every single student in the school. Kris, along with his group of friends, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and Chen, walked the hallways bullying and targeting students, and even teachers. Many of the students have asked why the group of bullies haven't been kicked out of the school yet, but they immediately shut their mouths when they find out that the group of bullies' parents were actually the ones supporting the school. Even if the principal of the school was tired of the student's complaints and wanted to expel Kris and his gang, he couldn't because they were basically the owners of the school. Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and Chen were invincible. They could do whatever they wanted to whoever they felt like bullying, and no one could stop them.

The five friends were sitting at their lunch table, scanning the cafeteria for a new target to bully. However, none of them found a person who was interesting enough to bully. "How about that one over there?" asked Chen. "Nope, he was the one we tied to a tree last year. Ha! I remember him crying and begging us to let him go. How pathetic." answered Sehun, looking amused at the memory. "What about that one, the one with the thick glasses?" asked Kai. "Sorry kid, I already got him. I made him eat dirt and videotaped it. I'm using the video as blackmail to get him to do all my assignment. Poor kid doesn't even know that I deleted the video a long time ago." said Chanyeol. Kris watched his friends whine about the lack of new students at their school. He, too, felt that their school was getting boring but he couldn't blame the students for not wanting to come to their school. Many people knew about the school's reputation and only those new to the area would be foolish enough to enter to the school. 

"Hey, what about that one, the one with the purple bag. He is holding a school map so that must mean that he is new right?" asked Chen, excited at the thought of finally finding a new prey to bully. Kris looked up to the said boy holding the school map, and was immediately drawn in. Just by first glance, Kris knew that the boy lacked awareness. The said boy didn't even know that almost everyone in the cafeteria was looking at him, fascinated that a new student has decided to come to their school. "I've never seen him around here before." said Chanyeol, also curious about the boy's identity. "He looks so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter